On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- I'm a fan of the first KINGSMAN film. I just hope the second film is edited better than its latest trailer. That thing is junk. 48 minutes ago
- Equipment AND devices?! Boy, those 1945 theaters had it all. #HMTOD https://t.co/ipc2qZ3m4w 55 minutes ago
- RT @KevinMKruse: No, the Civil War was about slavery. Sincerely, Historians twitter.com/jenn_abrams/st… 2 hours ago
- RT @maxthegirl: @emmaroller @jkfecke White people must be stopped 2 hours ago
- Damn. twitter.com/CarterLibrary/… 3 hours ago