2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- And while we're at it here are my #Top5Films for 2015 Q1: 5. Kumiko the Treasure Hunter 4. Nina Forever 3. Spring 2. Man From Reno 1. Mommy 5 hours ago
- At some point I need to see first two films in trilogy that GETT: THE TRIAL OF VIVANE AMSALEM finishes. And by "at some point" I mean soon. 5 hours ago
- Future #MCU phases are looking pretty weak. http://t.co/3bvjpR0iDy 10 hours ago
- My thanks to @CapeGazette for story on fundraising efforts of @WestownMovies, @DEBreastCancer, and @MOTFilmSociety. capegazette.villagesoup.com/p/westown-thea… 14 hours ago
- Is this the kind of hand-wringing that goes on all day when I'm normally at work? 15 hours ago