2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- RT @TomiLaffly: Just saw #LovingMovie. 2016 will go down as the year I ran out of my lifetime supply of tears at the movies. 19 hours ago
- RT @NerdyWonka: Hillary: "I am so flattered that Donald thought I used some sort of performance enhancer. I did. It's called preparation."… 19 hours ago
- Curious to follow my old theater-researching, book-writing #HMTOD exploits? You can do so on my new FB page: facebook.com/HistoricMovieT… 20 hours ago
- well damn twitter.com/kylegriffin1/s… 1 day ago
- RT @megisaweirdo: @katiewalshstx Wow! Sorry for the late reply, but thx for the love. Do you know anyone who might be interested in reviewi… 1 day ago