2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- Blistering takedown of Trump. And so true. twitter.com/jysexton/statu… 40 minutes ago
- Suitable for framing. twitter.com/jysexton/statu… 41 minutes ago
- Sad ... and sadly not surprising. #CorporateAmerica @HBO twitter.com/mashable/statu… 5 hours ago
- RT @JYSexton: You realize that your grandkids will attend Barack Obama High School, drive on Obama BLVD, and visit the Obama Memorial on th… 10 hours ago
- RT @JYSexton: We can honor police and treat every community fairly. That's being the president. That's why Trump can't be allowed to win. 10 hours ago