2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- #NowWatching Josef Kubota Wladyka's MANOS SUCIAS #SpiritAwards2016 . https://t.co/Ozoku8xesO 2 hours ago
- Thanks for making me essentially beg for a screener, then scolding me when you send it, all so I can consider voting for you for an award. 21 hours ago
- Why do I turn up the volume to hear dialogue in foreign films? I can't understand them and I'm reading the subtitles. And yet EVERY time. 23 hours ago
- #NowWatching Jonas Carpignano's MEDITERRANEA #SpiritAwards2016 . https://t.co/yVvLGJbDgT 23 hours ago
- #NowWatching Pablo Larraín's THE CLUB . https://t.co/AiBMXw5sZE 1 day ago