2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- RT @JurassicGriffin: @erincandy @SarKittyMcMeow I think it has something to do with exploiting kids. It's like an intellectual Toddlers in… 9 hours ago
- RT @jeremynewberger: If this #SpellingBee was hosted by Sam Kinison's character from Back to School it would be on network TV and not cable. 11 hours ago
- Tempted to replace my Ukrainian Iron Man header pic with this ... twitter.com/materialgirl85… 11 hours ago
- RT @Honors_Zombie: Remain clueless as to the ascendancy of charisma-free Chloe Moretz. 13 hours ago
- Shailene Woodley #Divergent hair >>> Chloë Grace Moretz #The5thWave hair. 1 day ago