2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- Still so very odd to me how many newspaper articles that covered closure of movie theaters failed to mention what the last film played was. 3 hours ago
- Trying to do research. @CinemaWidow decides to put on THE BIG SHORT. https://t.co/4E55tLQlQh 3 hours ago
- This is a good read. I'm not big on Oscar prognostication, but I'm #TeamKubo all the way. twitter.com/tomilaffly/sta… 12 hours ago
- RT @JYSexton: Imagine Hulk Hogan cupping his ear to the crowd to make policy decisions affecting millions. This was worse. 17 hours ago
- RT @AE_DavidS: This week's lesson: if you ever feel compelled to say "She's making it up for attention/money," stay tf silent. https://t.co… 1 day ago