2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- Showed @MovieReelRebel my Twitter header photo. "Someone made a Ukrainian Iron Man," I said. "You mean Taras Bulba?" she replied. #parenting 10 hours ago
- RT @AmosPosner: Me: Prequels have a bad reputation, but these two are pretty OK. My Parents: Please stop calling us your prequels. 11 hours ago
- #LetsMovie twitter.com/thecinemadocto… 21 hours ago
- RT @JohnDoctorKent: @ScribeHard I movied last night. Of course, my choice was TERROR TRACT. But that's no surprise to those that know me. 21 hours ago
- I pause my vaca to tell you to #QueueIt. Pause something this weekend to watch this. twitter.com/OnNetflixUS/st… 21 hours ago