2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- RT @mrsmaris: @thehill Next will be the article confirming Trump will NOT be accepting any refugees. See a pattern here? The PR tricks aren… 7 hours ago
- I liked #WorldWarZ. 7 hours ago
- Dark Bono might be @CinemaWidow's favorite Bono. #80s #SunCity #RIPJonathanDemme https://t.co/2VZGnVpfN9 7 hours ago
- RT @stoney16: not only did Jonathon Demme direct Silence of the Lambs. He helped @StevieVanZandt with Sun City video. https://t.co/OH2AfUZF… 7 hours ago
- In 1958, a Catholic church urged a DE theater owner to cancel screenings of Vadim's "...And God Created Woman." So… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago