2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- #NowWatching Wes Craven's THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT (1972) . https://t.co/m5HPcTbJuF 11 hours ago
- RT @ClassicHBOGuide: The Movie Channel May '86 - Purple Rain @prince #RIPPrince #PurpleRain https://t.co/zK14OkC9yA 23 hours ago
- RT @NordlingCS: JOHN WICK fans will be happy to know that the directors of that film did a ton of second unit work on CIVIL WAR. 1 day ago
- RT @DavidPoland: By the way… THREE FILMS DIRECTED BY WOMEN AT EVERY MAJOR STUDIO EVERY YEAR FOR THE NEXT THREE. DEMAND IT. 2 days ago
- #NowWatching Dean Fleischer-Camp's FRAUD . https://t.co/FZpJa5vJhN 2 days ago