2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- RT @ccpopculture: I hope Leto's Joker backstory is just flashbacks to SPRING BREAKERS 9 hours ago
- The Air Force One sequence in #IronMan3 was tremendous in 3D. 10 hours ago
- Tony Stark shopping at a hardware store >>>>>>>>>> Christian Grey shopping at a hardware store. 11 hours ago
- Not the best #MCU but def my fave. #NowWatching Shane Black's IRON MAN 3 (#MCU Mark VII) (poster: @barberanicolas) http://t.co/1QqPRDFAwv 12 hours ago
- #DancingArabs: Superb drama. Arab meets Israeli in late '80s; love ensues. Stunningly restrained. Barhom/Kitsis electric. 2015 film to beat. 1 day ago