2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- RT @fart: M.NIGHT SHAMAYLAN: the pizza gate story ends with alt-right guys revealed as pedo supporters the entire time PRODUCER: get out of… 3 hours ago
- RT @joshuajmoore: Now watching: S01 E05 'Three Men and Adena' #HomicideLOTS Perhaps the series' finest hour. https://t.co/kaFnGPWAQP 19 hours ago
- RT @bryngreenwood: 😂😂😂 https://t.co/kzZJ6nIL6I 22 hours ago
- J F C twitter.com/4everNeverTrum… 23 hours ago
- RT @scottEweinberg: Great thread about the repulsive nature of hypocrisy. twitter.com/DrPsyBuffy/sta… 23 hours ago