2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- Watching #TheWestWing. @MovieReelRebel on phone. Sam Seaborn addresses crowd. Kid looks up, says "Schoolboy Father," returns to phone. 8 hours ago
- #NowWatching Aaron Sorkin's THE WEST WING S4:E6 "Game On" #TheWestWing 9 hours ago
- #NowWatching Aaron Sorkin's THE WEST WING S4:E5 "Debate Camp" #TheWestWing 9 hours ago
- RT @SCFFsubmissions: @ScribeHard pls RT | 2015 @StCloudFilmFest regular submission closes JUNE 30 - SUBMIT NOW!! filmfreeway.com/festival/StClo… #s… 13 hours ago
- RT @TheMike31: There's a Subway in LETHAL WEAPON 2. I really thought HAPPY GILMORE was the first time Subway existed. This is life altering. 1 day ago