2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- lol most iconic ever https://t.co/BfqZZY1Bro 11 hours ago
- 👀 twitter.com/steventdennis/… 16 hours ago
- RT @AwardsDaily: Holy shit. twitter.com/zerohedge/stat… 23 hours ago
- Initiate Good Karma Protocol if you don't mind, friends. I just sent an email that will hopefully lead to something… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Still one of my favorite stories. #HMTOD twitter.com/ScribeHard/sta… 2 days ago