2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- It doesn’t take long for the sky to fall. #LetsMovie #TCMparty 16 minutes ago
- Curious to see the #TCMparty pulse on this statement re: #LetsMovie. #CinemAnimalFarm #NewFilmsBadOldFilmsGood http://t.co/VS5wQJkvOZ 2 hours ago
- Still one of the greats of the genre. #ANightmareOnElmStreet #WesCraven 13 hours ago
- The tongue phone. #ANightmareOnElmStreet #WesCraven 13 hours ago
- LOL moment when Nancy's mom leaves bedroom & Nancy pulls hot coffee pot - maker and all - from under bed. #ANightmareOnElmStreet #WesCraven 13 hours ago