2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- #NowWatching Ira Sachs' LITTLE MEN https://t.co/B8fvQudBA2 7 hours ago
- Holy shit that LOGAN trailer. 16 hours ago
- 🔥💅🔥💅🔥💅 (from 1952) #TCMParty https://t.co/ZMeZEFRwPA 1 day ago
- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ https://t.co/UPS1N0Uo1i 1 day ago
- RT @jeremynewberger: Even ISIS is like 'Tony God Damn Orlando? What is this a telethon?' twitter.com/westwingreport… 1 day ago