2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- Quench the raven http://t.co/TXBKYlJnXW 2 hours ago
- #NowWatching David Arquette and Lily Cole in Asiel Norton's ORION 7 hours ago
- Adding THEY LIVE to the list of biracial buddy pics. #TheyLive #RIPHotRod 15 hours ago
- In an #80s men's hair bracket, movie region, Piper's mullet is a chesty mid-major. #TheyLive #RIPHotRod 17 hours ago
- Digging DEEP in the faves for this retweet. #TheyLive #RIPHotRod twitter.com/bobfreelander/… 17 hours ago