2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 26: Gary Cooper
Today we have the pleasure of watching one of Classic Hollywood’s timeless everyman, Gary Cooper.
First up is Margaret Perry of The Great Katharine Hepburn with her take on Cooper in a wonderful comedy, Ball of Fire.
Next, Sean from The Joy and Agony of Movies offers a his own take on Cooper in Ball of Fire.
Cliff, from Immortal Ephemera, gets very newsy with press coverage from Cooper’s hometown newspaper, the Helena (MT) Daily Independent!
Jessica from Jess in a Yellow Dress joins us again with her look at Love in the Afternoon.
Raquel at 19cooper01 asks How Do I Love the Coop? Let Me Count the Ways.
And a third perspective is offered on Ball of Fire by Lara at Back Lots.
- Anyone who's programmed a film fest: you have my undying respect. Trying to program small 3-day event challenging. Can't imagine massive. 3 minutes ago
- Yeah, #BiteTheMovie is solid. twitter.com/gatpr/status/6… 6 minutes ago
- Why does a 140-minute movie shot in one take have ... an editor? A snip at both the open and close, perhaps? #Victoria 47 minutes ago
- That SPOTLIGHT trailer is tremendous. 59 minutes ago
- RT @filmystic: Ben goes in the water? Nanny goes in the water? Ben goes in the nanny? 🎶Farewell and adieu you fair Spanish ladies 🎶 https:/… 1 hour ago