2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 26: Gary Cooper
Today we have the pleasure of watching one of Classic Hollywood’s timeless everyman, Gary Cooper.
First up is Margaret Perry of The Great Katharine Hepburn with her take on Cooper in a wonderful comedy, Ball of Fire.
Next, Sean from The Joy and Agony of Movies offers a his own take on Cooper in Ball of Fire.
Cliff, from Immortal Ephemera, gets very newsy with press coverage from Cooper’s hometown newspaper, the Helena (MT) Daily Independent!
Jessica from Jess in a Yellow Dress joins us again with her look at Love in the Afternoon.
Raquel at 19cooper01 asks How Do I Love the Coop? Let Me Count the Ways.
And a third perspective is offered on Ball of Fire by Lara at Back Lots.
- RT @mrsmaris: @thehill Next will be the article confirming Trump will NOT be accepting any refugees. See a pattern here? The PR tricks aren… 7 hours ago
- I liked #WorldWarZ. 7 hours ago
- Dark Bono might be @CinemaWidow's favorite Bono. #80s #SunCity #RIPJonathanDemme https://t.co/2VZGnVpfN9 7 hours ago
- RT @stoney16: not only did Jonathon Demme direct Silence of the Lambs. He helped @StevieVanZandt with Sun City video. https://t.co/OH2AfUZF… 7 hours ago
- In 1958, a Catholic church urged a DE theater owner to cancel screenings of Vadim's "...And God Created Woman." So… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago