2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 26: Gary Cooper
Today we have the pleasure of watching one of Classic Hollywood’s timeless everyman, Gary Cooper.
First up is Margaret Perry of The Great Katharine Hepburn with her take on Cooper in a wonderful comedy, Ball of Fire.
Next, Sean from The Joy and Agony of Movies offers a his own take on Cooper in Ball of Fire.
Cliff, from Immortal Ephemera, gets very newsy with press coverage from Cooper’s hometown newspaper, the Helena (MT) Daily Independent!
Jessica from Jess in a Yellow Dress joins us again with her look at Love in the Afternoon.
Raquel at 19cooper01 asks How Do I Love the Coop? Let Me Count the Ways.
And a third perspective is offered on Ball of Fire by Lara at Back Lots.
- In all seriousness, the #OneDirectionPhilly concert was damn entertaining, and I've never experienced such a concentration of joy before. 21 hours ago
- I’m at the @onedirection concert. No really. With @MovieReelRebel #OneDirectionPhilly http://t.co/YIHv1UtQT3 1 day ago
- It's September. Please participate in @DirectedbyWomen. Watch/share films directed by women from 9/1-9/15 ... and then forever after that. 1 day ago
- RT @EddieLove44: @ScribeHard Indeed. A performance like Hilary Swank in The Homesman can stand alongside the work of any golden age star. … 1 day ago
- RT @oneandonlyjoyce: We should all be living our lives like latter-half-of-his-second-term-no-more-elections-left-to-win Obama. 1 day ago