2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 26: Gary Cooper
Today we have the pleasure of watching one of Classic Hollywood’s timeless everyman, Gary Cooper.
First up is Margaret Perry of The Great Katharine Hepburn with her take on Cooper in a wonderful comedy, Ball of Fire.
Next, Sean from The Joy and Agony of Movies offers a his own take on Cooper in Ball of Fire.
Cliff, from Immortal Ephemera, gets very newsy with press coverage from Cooper’s hometown newspaper, the Helena (MT) Daily Independent!
Jessica from Jess in a Yellow Dress joins us again with her look at Love in the Afternoon.
Raquel at 19cooper01 asks How Do I Love the Coop? Let Me Count the Ways.
And a third perspective is offered on Ball of Fire by Lara at Back Lots.
- Getting to @NDNF this weekend? Go see the hypnotic doc on Marlon Brando, LISTEN TO ME MARLON. My @WayTooIndie review: waytooindie.com/review/movie/l… 1 day ago
- Like its characters, the film is pretty on the outside but ugly within. Just as shallow, too. #TheRiotClub 1 day ago
- My god, the cheekbones in this thing. I can’t even. #TheRiotClub 1 day ago
- #NowWatching Sam Claflin, Max Irons, Douglas Booth, and Jessica Brown Findlay in Lone Scherfig's THE RIOT CLUB . http://t.co/IhHphSLmJl 1 day ago
- Anybody else find the audio mix of that #Boychoir trailer to be a little Interstellar-ish? 2 days ago