2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 26: Gary Cooper
Today we have the pleasure of watching one of Classic Hollywood’s timeless everyman, Gary Cooper.
First up is Margaret Perry of The Great Katharine Hepburn with her take on Cooper in a wonderful comedy, Ball of Fire.
Next, Sean from The Joy and Agony of Movies offers a his own take on Cooper in Ball of Fire.
Cliff, from Immortal Ephemera, gets very newsy with press coverage from Cooper’s hometown newspaper, the Helena (MT) Daily Independent!
Jessica from Jess in a Yellow Dress joins us again with her look at Love in the Afternoon.
Raquel at 19cooper01 asks How Do I Love the Coop? Let Me Count the Ways.
And a third perspective is offered on Ball of Fire by Lara at Back Lots.
- RT @mattzollerseitz: This is my periodic reminder to my fellow writers to save personal copies of everything they write. You cannot trust p… 17 minutes ago
- Just watched “The ABC of Love and Sex: Australia Style” on @Fandor. If ever there was a film ripe for #MST3KAfterDark … 8 hours ago
- RT @thecinemadoctor: 77 instagram.com/p/BEzo8AGEcrl/ 10 hours ago
- MUSTANG - the best foreign film of 2015 - is on @vudufans. Get on it. 11 hours ago
- #NowWatching with @CinemaWidow @MovieReelRebel and @CrossFitStorrs William Brent Bell’s THE BOY https://t.co/rsDoxX9eNP 13 hours ago