2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 26: Gary Cooper
Today we have the pleasure of watching one of Classic Hollywood’s timeless everyman, Gary Cooper.
First up is Margaret Perry of The Great Katharine Hepburn with her take on Cooper in a wonderful comedy, Ball of Fire.
Next, Sean from The Joy and Agony of Movies offers a his own take on Cooper in Ball of Fire.
Cliff, from Immortal Ephemera, gets very newsy with press coverage from Cooper’s hometown newspaper, the Helena (MT) Daily Independent!
Jessica from Jess in a Yellow Dress joins us again with her look at Love in the Afternoon.
Raquel at 19cooper01 asks How Do I Love the Coop? Let Me Count the Ways.
And a third perspective is offered on Ball of Fire by Lara at Back Lots.
- ICYMI ... #RedArmy is a sports doc like no other I've seen. I cannot recommend it highly enough. My review: scribehardonfilm.wordpress.com/2015/05/28/red… 1 hour ago
- RT @JasonTselentis: @ScribeHard dessert 2 hours ago
- wut http://t.co/LemOzpUP4q 2 hours ago
- RT @MOTFilmSociety: Treated myself ... http://t.co/PWXs6uHH5I 2 hours ago
- #HotGirlsWanted: Doc on paid amateur porn stars 80/20 poorly done/cliché. Late pathos squandered. There's a story to be told; this isn't it. 11 hours ago