2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 24: Irene Dunne
It’s time to give the boys a rest and let a lady shine. What better way than to turn it over to Irene Dunne.
The ever-stylish Kay from Movie Star Makeover leads off with a bio on Dunne.
Aurora from Once Upon A Screen takes a blogathon bow with the formidable assertion that Dunne was “Cary Grant’s Greatest Costar.”
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera returns with news from yesteryear on the beautiful Irene Dunne.
Net the Movie Blogger, from It’s A Wonderful Movie, is up next with a review of Dunne in Life With Father.
Bobby Rivers looks at A Guy Named Joe with his essay Feminist Flight: A Dunne Deal.
Check back throughout the day as more great blogs are coming!
- RT @HollywoodConfid: Emily VanCamp https://t.co/uH7VE3qfJD 2 hours ago
- RT @juliacraven: White Male Republican Uses ’Transgender’ As A Slur To Insult A Black Woman For Being Awesome twitter.com/MarkDice/statu… 2 hours ago
- 1985 #squadgoals https://t.co/4zQxgYUpVD 2 hours ago
- Wonder what the insr prem was for LeBon to be strapped to that windmill that dragged his head thru the water with every rotation. #WildBoys 3 hours ago
- #NowWatching @duranduran in Russell Mulcahy's ARENA (1985) (cc @FookThis) 3 hours ago