2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 24: Irene Dunne
It’s time to give the boys a rest and let a lady shine. What better way than to turn it over to Irene Dunne.
The ever-stylish Kay from Movie Star Makeover leads off with a bio on Dunne.
Aurora from Once Upon A Screen takes a blogathon bow with the formidable assertion that Dunne was “Cary Grant’s Greatest Costar.”
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera returns with news from yesteryear on the beautiful Irene Dunne.
Net the Movie Blogger, from It’s A Wonderful Movie, is up next with a review of Dunne in Life With Father.
Bobby Rivers looks at A Guy Named Joe with his essay Feminist Flight: A Dunne Deal.
Check back throughout the day as more great blogs are coming!
- RT @OBITthefilm: “Obits are more than resumés of the deceased; #obits are everyone’s last chance at life.” buff.ly/1WuLBt7 @waytooi… 8 hours ago
- Really digging the much-improved UI at @GoWatchIt. 19 hours ago
- RT @LouLumenick: When @BenMank77 calls ALL THE PRESIDENT'S MEN & SPOTLIGHT only top-tier newspaper movies, Carl Bernstein adds HIS GIRL FRI… 19 hours ago
- "Nothing is ever lost when you're at least writing." twitter.com/FreddyInSpace/… 19 hours ago
- Not #TBT, but more like RetroThursday: '70s-style trailer for the film I want in my head right now - THE NICE GUYS youtube.com/watch?v=WJUES1… 19 hours ago