2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 24: Irene Dunne
It’s time to give the boys a rest and let a lady shine. What better way than to turn it over to Irene Dunne.
The ever-stylish Kay from Movie Star Makeover leads off with a bio on Dunne.
Aurora from Once Upon A Screen takes a blogathon bow with the formidable assertion that Dunne was “Cary Grant’s Greatest Costar.”
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera returns with news from yesteryear on the beautiful Irene Dunne.
Net the Movie Blogger, from It’s A Wonderful Movie, is up next with a review of Dunne in Life With Father.
Bobby Rivers looks at A Guy Named Joe with his essay Feminist Flight: A Dunne Deal.
Check back throughout the day as more great blogs are coming!
- Pretty fried right now. #Research 5 hours ago
- #NeverForget #VMAs https://t.co/syQgbXssU5 6 hours ago
- Claire twitter.com/whittingham96/… 7 hours ago
- Past Me: The first eTrade baby Present Me: Robert Downey Jr Future Me: Jack Nicholson twitter.com/whittingham96/… 7 hours ago
- Andy Garcia in BLACK RAIN twitter.com/whittingham96/… 7 hours ago