2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 24: Irene Dunne
It’s time to give the boys a rest and let a lady shine. What better way than to turn it over to Irene Dunne.
The ever-stylish Kay from Movie Star Makeover leads off with a bio on Dunne.
Aurora from Once Upon A Screen takes a blogathon bow with the formidable assertion that Dunne was “Cary Grant’s Greatest Costar.”
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera returns with news from yesteryear on the beautiful Irene Dunne.
Net the Movie Blogger, from It’s A Wonderful Movie, is up next with a review of Dunne in Life With Father.
Bobby Rivers looks at A Guy Named Joe with his essay Feminist Flight: A Dunne Deal.
Check back throughout the day as more great blogs are coming!
- And while we're at it here are my #Top5Films for 2015 Q1: 5. Kumiko the Treasure Hunter 4. Nina Forever 3. Spring 2. Man From Reno 1. Mommy 11 hours ago
- At some point I need to see first two films in trilogy that GETT: THE TRIAL OF VIVANE AMSALEM finishes. And by "at some point" I mean soon. 12 hours ago
- Future #MCU phases are looking pretty weak. http://t.co/3bvjpR0iDy 16 hours ago
- My thanks to @CapeGazette for story on fundraising efforts of @WestownMovies, @DEBreastCancer, and @MOTFilmSociety. capegazette.villagesoup.com/p/westown-thea… 21 hours ago
- Is this the kind of hand-wringing that goes on all day when I'm normally at work? 21 hours ago