2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 24: Irene Dunne
It’s time to give the boys a rest and let a lady shine. What better way than to turn it over to Irene Dunne.
The ever-stylish Kay from Movie Star Makeover leads off with a bio on Dunne.
Aurora from Once Upon A Screen takes a blogathon bow with the formidable assertion that Dunne was “Cary Grant’s Greatest Costar.”
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera returns with news from yesteryear on the beautiful Irene Dunne.
Net the Movie Blogger, from It’s A Wonderful Movie, is up next with a review of Dunne in Life With Father.
Bobby Rivers looks at A Guy Named Joe with his essay Feminist Flight: A Dunne Deal.
Check back throughout the day as more great blogs are coming!
- With @CinemaWidow under the weather, we'll skip the PHANTASM screening, but this will do just fine. #NowWatching Sam Raimi's THE EVIL DEAD 1 hour ago
- RT @MattGertz: Clinton invited a harsh Trump critic to the debate. Trump responded by inviting her husband's mistress. These are not the sa… 2 hours ago
- Nothing like reading an obit from 1938 that incl a sentence starting, "When prohibition ruined the hotel business in this city ..." #HMTOD 5 hours ago
- This was probably a lot of fun. (at The Reese Theatre, Harrington, DE, 1941) #HMTOD https://t.co/tdKuqnti3u 5 hours ago
- RT @PortugueseLuva: At the opening of the #nmaahc. Brother @Kaepernick7 you're doing well. https://t.co/lRFU1VzGd8 6 hours ago