2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 24: Irene Dunne
It’s time to give the boys a rest and let a lady shine. What better way than to turn it over to Irene Dunne.
The ever-stylish Kay from Movie Star Makeover leads off with a bio on Dunne.
Aurora from Once Upon A Screen takes a blogathon bow with the formidable assertion that Dunne was “Cary Grant’s Greatest Costar.”
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera returns with news from yesteryear on the beautiful Irene Dunne.
Net the Movie Blogger, from It’s A Wonderful Movie, is up next with a review of Dunne in Life With Father.
Bobby Rivers looks at A Guy Named Joe with his essay Feminist Flight: A Dunne Deal.
Check back throughout the day as more great blogs are coming!
- Second watch. That damn good. #NowWatching Ayako Fujitani/Pepe Serna/Kazuki Kitamura in Dave Boyle's MAN FROM RENO . http://t.co/vt3c2TpkcX 2 hours ago
- Just signed up for @Sling (via @RokuPlayer). Looking forward to kicking the tires in the coming days. 3 hours ago
- RT @TomiLaffly: The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing Twitter to talk about the #Oscars a couple of weeks after the Oscar… 4 hours ago
- RT @melsil: Who is the brilliant person or persons behind #FilmHerStory? Reveal yourself and accept our love and gratitude. 5 hours ago
- Today was a GREAT movie day. 23 hours ago