2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 24: Irene Dunne
It’s time to give the boys a rest and let a lady shine. What better way than to turn it over to Irene Dunne.
The ever-stylish Kay from Movie Star Makeover leads off with a bio on Dunne.
Aurora from Once Upon A Screen takes a blogathon bow with the formidable assertion that Dunne was “Cary Grant’s Greatest Costar.”
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera returns with news from yesteryear on the beautiful Irene Dunne.
Net the Movie Blogger, from It’s A Wonderful Movie, is up next with a review of Dunne in Life With Father.
Bobby Rivers looks at A Guy Named Joe with his essay Feminist Flight: A Dunne Deal.
Check back throughout the day as more great blogs are coming!
- #NowWatching with @CinemaWidow David Mamet's STATE AND MAIN (2000) . https://t.co/5X1Hi6tVnq 8 hours ago
- RT @25Years24Frames: Friday Night Research Challenge: https://t.co/fmGAVlC5ZP 10 hours ago
- RT @25Years24Frames: People today miss the video store vibe and I totally get that. I'd add missing the weekly hunt thru movie ads/times in… 11 hours ago
- RT @WordsWFriends: @ScribeHard Yes, this is real! Inspired by the X-Men movie. ;) 13 hours ago
- Forget it, Jake. It's Twitter. twitter.com/rickburin/stat… 13 hours ago