2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 24: Irene Dunne
It’s time to give the boys a rest and let a lady shine. What better way than to turn it over to Irene Dunne.
The ever-stylish Kay from Movie Star Makeover leads off with a bio on Dunne.
Aurora from Once Upon A Screen takes a blogathon bow with the formidable assertion that Dunne was “Cary Grant’s Greatest Costar.”
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera returns with news from yesteryear on the beautiful Irene Dunne.
Net the Movie Blogger, from It’s A Wonderful Movie, is up next with a review of Dunne in Life With Father.
Bobby Rivers looks at A Guy Named Joe with his essay Feminist Flight: A Dunne Deal.
Check back throughout the day as more great blogs are coming!
- RT @EddieLove44: Oh please, Tilda Swinton sold out the moment she slept in a glass box at MOMA. That was simply the worst kind of commercia… 11 hours ago
- Interesting (implied) footnote in #RedArmy ... Slava Fetisov is not a fan of Alex Ovechkin. 11 hours ago
- Part of me hopes the Tilda Swinton deal happens just so I can enjoy watching the anti-MCU crowd wring their hands for the next 18 months. 12 hours ago
- Everybody loves Big Bird. The doc about the man who has played Big Bird for 40 years? Hmmm. My @WayTooIndie review: waytooindie.com/review/movie/i… 12 hours ago
- I've always liked Darrell Hammond, but playing Colonel Sanders in that @kfc commercial I just saw? Creepy. 12 hours ago