2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 24: Irene Dunne
It’s time to give the boys a rest and let a lady shine. What better way than to turn it over to Irene Dunne.
The ever-stylish Kay from Movie Star Makeover leads off with a bio on Dunne.
Aurora from Once Upon A Screen takes a blogathon bow with the formidable assertion that Dunne was “Cary Grant’s Greatest Costar.”
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera returns with news from yesteryear on the beautiful Irene Dunne.
Net the Movie Blogger, from It’s A Wonderful Movie, is up next with a review of Dunne in Life With Father.
Bobby Rivers looks at A Guy Named Joe with his essay Feminist Flight: A Dunne Deal.
Check back throughout the day as more great blogs are coming!
- RT @fart: M.NIGHT SHAMAYLAN: the pizza gate story ends with alt-right guys revealed as pedo supporters the entire time PRODUCER: get out of… 4 hours ago
- RT @joshuajmoore: Now watching: S01 E05 'Three Men and Adena' #HomicideLOTS Perhaps the series' finest hour. https://t.co/kaFnGPWAQP 19 hours ago
- RT @bryngreenwood: 😂😂😂 https://t.co/kzZJ6nIL6I 22 hours ago
- J F C twitter.com/4everNeverTrum… 23 hours ago
- RT @scottEweinberg: Great thread about the repulsive nature of hypocrisy. twitter.com/DrPsyBuffy/sta… 23 hours ago