2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 24: Irene Dunne
It’s time to give the boys a rest and let a lady shine. What better way than to turn it over to Irene Dunne.
The ever-stylish Kay from Movie Star Makeover leads off with a bio on Dunne.
Aurora from Once Upon A Screen takes a blogathon bow with the formidable assertion that Dunne was “Cary Grant’s Greatest Costar.”
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera returns with news from yesteryear on the beautiful Irene Dunne.
Net the Movie Blogger, from It’s A Wonderful Movie, is up next with a review of Dunne in Life With Father.
Bobby Rivers looks at A Guy Named Joe with his essay Feminist Flight: A Dunne Deal.
Check back throughout the day as more great blogs are coming!
- RT @MarkHarrisNYC: Can't tell from early tweets if The Revenant is amazing or just internet-amazing. 16 hours ago
- Über, but with strollers. 1 day ago
- RT @MarkHarrisNYC: The idea that racism has to be objectively provable as a MOTIVE in order to use it in journalism is an absurd, anti-fact… 1 day ago
- RT @MarkHarrisNYC: Time to start shaming every reporter and editor who insists on using "racially charged" instead of "racist." 1/2 1 day ago
- Darth Vader helmet mouse ears. #BrandSynergy #WDWtweet https://t.co/lV2yOqOXHo 2 days ago