2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 24: Irene Dunne
It’s time to give the boys a rest and let a lady shine. What better way than to turn it over to Irene Dunne.
The ever-stylish Kay from Movie Star Makeover leads off with a bio on Dunne.
Aurora from Once Upon A Screen takes a blogathon bow with the formidable assertion that Dunne was “Cary Grant’s Greatest Costar.”
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera returns with news from yesteryear on the beautiful Irene Dunne.
Net the Movie Blogger, from It’s A Wonderful Movie, is up next with a review of Dunne in Life With Father.
Bobby Rivers looks at A Guy Named Joe with his essay Feminist Flight: A Dunne Deal.
Check back throughout the day as more great blogs are coming!
- The old “you follow/I follow back/you unfollow” move, @All_Stream? And in an efficient 12-ish hour lifecycle, no less. Classy. And blocked. 13 hours ago
- #NowWatching Tom Gries's BREAKOUT (1975) . https://t.co/r61wbMjZKR 16 hours ago
- RT @FookThis: Kindergartner saw my Deadpool cup today & said "I saw him on television." I whispered "Make sure you ask Mommy to take you to… 16 hours ago
- RT @mattzollerseitz: "When President Richard Milhous Nixon resigned, I led the news with that story. Looking back I think I made the right … 19 hours ago
- IMDb trivia: Charles Bronson tried to get #RiderOnTheRain remade in 1983. For Cannon Films. (That would have been bonkers.) 1 day ago