2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 24: Irene Dunne
It’s time to give the boys a rest and let a lady shine. What better way than to turn it over to Irene Dunne.
The ever-stylish Kay from Movie Star Makeover leads off with a bio on Dunne.
Aurora from Once Upon A Screen takes a blogathon bow with the formidable assertion that Dunne was “Cary Grant’s Greatest Costar.”
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera returns with news from yesteryear on the beautiful Irene Dunne.
Net the Movie Blogger, from It’s A Wonderful Movie, is up next with a review of Dunne in Life With Father.
Bobby Rivers looks at A Guy Named Joe with his essay Feminist Flight: A Dunne Deal.
Check back throughout the day as more great blogs are coming!
- #BugsyMalone: Kids as Gangsters: The Musical! Yeah, I still love it. 2 hours ago
- RT @LordPunch: @ScribeHard youtu.be/5ZVigh6KJng 2 hours ago
- Scott Baio's first film. Even pre-dates Happy Days. #BugsyMalone 3 hours ago
- Hard to overstate #BugsyMalone significance in my youth. In heavy rotation on young HBO (pre-VCR), it was first film I re-watched endlessly. 4 hours ago
- 1976 a career year for Jodie Foster: The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane Freaky Friday #BugsyMalone Echoes of a Summer Taxi Driver 4 hours ago