2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 24: Irene Dunne
It’s time to give the boys a rest and let a lady shine. What better way than to turn it over to Irene Dunne.
The ever-stylish Kay from Movie Star Makeover leads off with a bio on Dunne.
Aurora from Once Upon A Screen takes a blogathon bow with the formidable assertion that Dunne was “Cary Grant’s Greatest Costar.”
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera returns with news from yesteryear on the beautiful Irene Dunne.
Net the Movie Blogger, from It’s A Wonderful Movie, is up next with a review of Dunne in Life With Father.
Bobby Rivers looks at A Guy Named Joe with his essay Feminist Flight: A Dunne Deal.
Check back throughout the day as more great blogs are coming!
- #NowWatching From writer/director Graham Nolte PARALLAX . http://t.co/fb66YP6mKW 37 minutes ago
- Flattered to see the @MOTFilmSociety get a little local press. middletownlifemagazine.com/2015/08/25/837… 47 minutes ago
- Trying TweetDeck for the first time and WHAT MADNESS IS THIS. 1 hour ago
- #NinthFloor Doc abt Feb '69 Sir George Williams U riots in MTL. Many statements, little story. Filmmaker too enamored w/aesthetic. 3 hours ago
- RT @Ch_eekyGirl: @ScribeHard @thecinemadoctor Radio hour with Captain D and the Ni! 7 hours ago