2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 24: Irene Dunne
It’s time to give the boys a rest and let a lady shine. What better way than to turn it over to Irene Dunne.
The ever-stylish Kay from Movie Star Makeover leads off with a bio on Dunne.
Aurora from Once Upon A Screen takes a blogathon bow with the formidable assertion that Dunne was “Cary Grant’s Greatest Costar.”
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera returns with news from yesteryear on the beautiful Irene Dunne.
Net the Movie Blogger, from It’s A Wonderful Movie, is up next with a review of Dunne in Life With Father.
Bobby Rivers looks at A Guy Named Joe with his essay Feminist Flight: A Dunne Deal.
Check back throughout the day as more great blogs are coming!
- RT @J_Rosenfield: Westworld is just a show about Deadwood LARPers 16 hours ago
- RT @bobfreelander: #BlurayDeals - there are a ton of discs for $10 or less at Amazon right now: amzn.to/2dUpOMj https://t.co/lSnhur… 16 hours ago
- Well damn. twitter.com/CurtisHouck/st… 17 hours ago
- Wish I understood the breathlessness over Mad Max #BlackAndChrome. I mean, I pass no judgement. Your thing is your thing. But still. Why. 17 hours ago
- RT @TheGoodDeath: At the Congressional Cemetery in Washington, DC. A librarian whose tombstone looks like a catalog card. (Kellyn Hoffman)… 18 hours ago