2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 23: Gene Kelly
How do you follow up Jack Lemmon? Gene Kelly, of course. It’s an embarrassment of programming riches, really.
Guess who’s back … back again … Cliff is back … tell a friend. Cliff is back … Cliff is back … Cliff is back. 8 ) Cliff reports, as always, from Immortal Ephemera, with the best old news.
Aurora at Once Upon a Screen weighs in while Gene Kelly Does Summer Stock.
Jaxbra is up next with her look at one of the all-time greats, Singin’ In the Rain.
Kristen from Journeys in Classic Film sets her sights on An American in Paris.
H.P. Oliver pays another visit as he offers his approach to Singin’ In the Rain.
Up next is Margaret Perry from The Great Katharine Hepburn with her favorite Gene Kelly movies playing on TCM today!
The Lady Eve joins us again, she of The Lady Eve’s Reel Life, with a look at Kelly in Let’s Make Love.
Carrie from True Classics returs with a review of Kelly in Take me Out to the Ballgame.
Also returning is Judy from Movie Classics with a review of Me and My Gal.
The Bronx is up and the Battery’s down, and RD Finch of The Movie Projector reviews On the Town!
Le of Critica Retro joins us again, this time with a translatable (hint hint) look at Gene Kelly’s centennial.
More singing and more rain to come, this time from Jessica from Jess in a Yellow Dress!
And for you night-owls, 19cooper01 talks about … My Night Under the Covers with Gene Kelly. Hello!
- Thanks for making me essentially beg for a screener, then scolding me when you send it, all so I can consider voting for you for an award. 17 hours ago
- Why do I turn up the volume to hear dialogue in foreign films? I can't understand them and I'm reading the subtitles. And yet EVERY time. 19 hours ago
- #NowWatching Jonas Carpignano's MEDITERRANEA #SpiritAwards2016 . https://t.co/yVvLGJbDgT 19 hours ago
- #NowWatching Pablo Larraín's THE CLUB . https://t.co/AiBMXw5sZE 22 hours ago
- RT @scottrenshaw: Dammit, great movies are really hard to write about in a way that does them justice. 23 hours ago