2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 22: Jack Lemmon
There’s no cute opening needed today. Ladies and gentlemen, Jack Lemmon.
Leading off is Aurora of Once Upon a Screen with a beautiful piece entitled The Magic of Lemmon.
Next, Kellee at Outspoken and Freckled offers her view of Lemmon in The Great Race.
Now, over at Jess in a Yellow Dress, check out Jessica’s entry on The Apartment.
Josh at Classicblanca takes a different point-of-view on The Apartment; he approaches it from the Academy Award perspective.
Brandie at True Classics give us her review of Lemmon in The Apartment … cookie-wise.
Hollywood historian (that’s right … we have one of those in this blogathon) Lana Morgan with Hollywood Legacy goes behind the scenes of The Fortune Cookie.
- Just watched “The ABC of Love and Sex: Australia Style” on @Fandor. If ever there was a film ripe for #MST3KAfterDark … 2 hours ago
- RT @thecinemadoctor: 77 instagram.com/p/BEzo8AGEcrl/ 4 hours ago
- MUSTANG - the best foreign film of 2015 - is on @vudufans. Get on it. 5 hours ago
- #NowWatching with @CinemaWidow @MovieReelRebel and @CrossFitStorrs William Brent Bell’s THE BOY https://t.co/rsDoxX9eNP 7 hours ago
- RT @dialmformovies: @dialmformovies PURPLE RAIN has now lost its casting director, production designer, cinematographer, and its star, all… 7 hours ago