2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 22: Jack Lemmon
There’s no cute opening needed today. Ladies and gentlemen, Jack Lemmon.
Leading off is Aurora of Once Upon a Screen with a beautiful piece entitled The Magic of Lemmon.
Next, Kellee at Outspoken and Freckled offers her view of Lemmon in The Great Race.
Now, over at Jess in a Yellow Dress, check out Jessica’s entry on The Apartment.
Josh at Classicblanca takes a different point-of-view on The Apartment; he approaches it from the Academy Award perspective.
Brandie at True Classics give us her review of Lemmon in The Apartment … cookie-wise.
Hollywood historian (that’s right … we have one of those in this blogathon) Lana Morgan with Hollywood Legacy goes behind the scenes of The Fortune Cookie.
- Nothing like reading an obit from 1938 that incl a sentence starting, "When prohibition ruined the hotel business in this city ..." #HMTOD 1 hour ago
- This was probably a lot of fun. (at The Reese Theatre, Harrington, DE, 1941) #HMTOD https://t.co/tdKuqnti3u 1 hour ago
- RT @PortugueseLuva: At the opening of the #nmaahc. Brother @Kaepernick7 you're doing well. https://t.co/lRFU1VzGd8 3 hours ago
- RT @hollydogfilms: 30 YEARS AGO today, the greatest movie ever, RAD, was released on VHS Home Video. Life was never the same. #BMX https://… 3 hours ago
- Instead of a concession stand, The Earle Theatre in New Castle, DE had vending machines. One sold popcorn for 10 cents (c. 1974). #HMTOD 17 hours ago