2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 22: Jack Lemmon
There’s no cute opening needed today. Ladies and gentlemen, Jack Lemmon.
Leading off is Aurora of Once Upon a Screen with a beautiful piece entitled The Magic of Lemmon.
Next, Kellee at Outspoken and Freckled offers her view of Lemmon in The Great Race.
Now, over at Jess in a Yellow Dress, check out Jessica’s entry on The Apartment.
Josh at Classicblanca takes a different point-of-view on The Apartment; he approaches it from the Academy Award perspective.
Brandie at True Classics give us her review of Lemmon in The Apartment … cookie-wise.
Hollywood historian (that’s right … we have one of those in this blogathon) Lana Morgan with Hollywood Legacy goes behind the scenes of The Fortune Cookie.
- #NowWatching Jaume Collet-Serra's RUN ALL NIGHT #GeriAction . https://t.co/BIhKw2VBwv 16 hours ago
- 11 minutes in and, not including her nurse scrubs, Pike is on her fourth unique outfit. #ReturnToSender 18 hours ago
- #NowWatching Fouad Mikati's RETURN TO SENDER . https://t.co/SW7zXTMe8K 18 hours ago
- Ohhhhhhhh hey. A.J. Edwards's THE BETTER ANGELS is on Prime. #QueueIt 18 hours ago
- RT @jimorear: The #nativity is set up! #Christmas #Holiday @CocaCola https://t.co/FtguQUkKZt 19 hours ago