2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 22: Jack Lemmon
There’s no cute opening needed today. Ladies and gentlemen, Jack Lemmon.
Leading off is Aurora of Once Upon a Screen with a beautiful piece entitled The Magic of Lemmon.
Next, Kellee at Outspoken and Freckled offers her view of Lemmon in The Great Race.
Now, over at Jess in a Yellow Dress, check out Jessica’s entry on The Apartment.
Josh at Classicblanca takes a different point-of-view on The Apartment; he approaches it from the Academy Award perspective.
Brandie at True Classics give us her review of Lemmon in The Apartment … cookie-wise.
Hollywood historian (that’s right … we have one of those in this blogathon) Lana Morgan with Hollywood Legacy goes behind the scenes of The Fortune Cookie.
- #ManFromReno: Glossy retro mystery hints at cliché only to remind you how much better it is than that. Slow-burn leads to sublime ending. 14 hours ago
- Second watch. That damn good. #NowWatching Ayako Fujitani/Pepe Serna/Kazuki Kitamura in Dave Boyle's MAN FROM RENO . http://t.co/vt3c2TpkcX 17 hours ago
- Just signed up for @Sling (via @RokuPlayer). Looking forward to kicking the tires in the coming days. 18 hours ago
- RT @TomiLaffly: The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing Twitter to talk about the #Oscars a couple of weeks after the Oscar… 19 hours ago
- RT @melsil: Who is the brilliant person or persons behind #FilmHerStory? Reveal yourself and accept our love and gratitude. 19 hours ago