2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 21: Kay Francis
Today’s Summer Under the Stars spotlight is a quintessential Pre-Code dame – Kay Francis.
Like style? Then you’ll love what Kimberly from GlamAmor has to offer, as she looks at Francis’ trendsetting 1930s style.
And the blogathon welcomes Danny Reid from Can’t Stop the Movies, who has several contributions for Kay day: reviews of Jewel Robbery, Mary Stevens MD, and Mandalay. Plus, Danny has a great overview on Francis and the films featured on TCM today.
And not to be outdone, Cliff from Immortal Ephemera offers a trio of contributions of his own: Francis in the news, a review of Dr. Monica, and yet an alternate take on Dr. Monica over at WilliamWarren.com!
Also making a blogothon debut is Karen with The Speakeasy! She looks at Francis in Confession.
And the blogathon welcomes Gene from 11east14thstreet.com with a look at Francis in Mary Stevens MD.
- RT @FreddyInSpace: If anyone in the horror world is having a Black Friday sale they want me to RT, tweet me. I'm all about spreading good d… 13 hours ago
- RT @mimbale: + thankful for the democratization of film criticism, so I can search a title #onhere & learn what all my fave (nonpublished) … 15 hours ago
- Showed @MovieReelRebel my Twitter header photo. "Someone made a Ukrainian Iron Man," I said. "You mean Taras Bulba?" she replied. #parenting 1 day ago
- RT @AmosPosner: Me: Prequels have a bad reputation, but these two are pretty OK. My Parents: Please stop calling us your prequels. 1 day ago
- #LetsMovie twitter.com/thecinemadocto… 1 day ago