2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 21: Kay Francis
Today’s Summer Under the Stars spotlight is a quintessential Pre-Code dame – Kay Francis.
Like style? Then you’ll love what Kimberly from GlamAmor has to offer, as she looks at Francis’ trendsetting 1930s style.
And the blogathon welcomes Danny Reid from Can’t Stop the Movies, who has several contributions for Kay day: reviews of Jewel Robbery, Mary Stevens MD, and Mandalay. Plus, Danny has a great overview on Francis and the films featured on TCM today.
And not to be outdone, Cliff from Immortal Ephemera offers a trio of contributions of his own: Francis in the news, a review of Dr. Monica, and yet an alternate take on Dr. Monica over at WilliamWarren.com!
Also making a blogothon debut is Karen with The Speakeasy! She looks at Francis in Confession.
And the blogathon welcomes Gene from 11east14thstreet.com with a look at Francis in Mary Stevens MD.
- same twitter.com/dtuck318/statu… 12 hours ago
- RT @VidiotsVideoLA: Here they are, your December 2016 #twitterpicks. Well done, (almost) everyone! https://t.co/H0ImWjiKmD 13 hours ago
- My #FirstTimeWatch of #ThePolarExpress: It has the occasional moment, and Hanks is Hanks, but otherwise this thing is a colossal chore. 17 hours ago
- RT @rnatryoshka: @ScribeHard im not crying, youre crying 23 hours ago
- I've already RT'd this, but I think it bears repeating. https://t.co/Sv6OOecaeO 1 day ago