2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 21: Kay Francis
Today’s Summer Under the Stars spotlight is a quintessential Pre-Code dame – Kay Francis.
Like style? Then you’ll love what Kimberly from GlamAmor has to offer, as she looks at Francis’ trendsetting 1930s style.
And the blogathon welcomes Danny Reid from Can’t Stop the Movies, who has several contributions for Kay day: reviews of Jewel Robbery, Mary Stevens MD, and Mandalay. Plus, Danny has a great overview on Francis and the films featured on TCM today.
And not to be outdone, Cliff from Immortal Ephemera offers a trio of contributions of his own: Francis in the news, a review of Dr. Monica, and yet an alternate take on Dr. Monica over at WilliamWarren.com!
Also making a blogothon debut is Karen with The Speakeasy! She looks at Francis in Confession.
And the blogathon welcomes Gene from 11east14thstreet.com with a look at Francis in Mary Stevens MD.
- Found this on Facebook. Wish I could source the artist. Maybe @PosterPosse knows? #Jaws https://t.co/5IjwMCqGi9 2 hours ago
- RT @scottderrickson: The greatest movie star of all time wasn't Bogart or Brando, it was Toshiro Mifune. #DrunkenAngel #Kurosawa https://t.… 16 hours ago
- #NowWatching with @CinemaWidow @MovieReelRebel and @CrossFitStorrs Tim Miller’s DEADPOOL . https://t.co/aVl4FgmM2Y 16 hours ago
- Write your name across the sky … #BetchaByGollyWow #Prince #TheStylistics 17 hours ago
- #NowWatching Roman Bondarchuk's UKRAINIAN SHERIFFS . https://t.co/qhfuTLvQDW 1 day ago