2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 21: Kay Francis
Today’s Summer Under the Stars spotlight is a quintessential Pre-Code dame – Kay Francis.
Like style? Then you’ll love what Kimberly from GlamAmor has to offer, as she looks at Francis’ trendsetting 1930s style.
And the blogathon welcomes Danny Reid from Can’t Stop the Movies, who has several contributions for Kay day: reviews of Jewel Robbery, Mary Stevens MD, and Mandalay. Plus, Danny has a great overview on Francis and the films featured on TCM today.
And not to be outdone, Cliff from Immortal Ephemera offers a trio of contributions of his own: Francis in the news, a review of Dr. Monica, and yet an alternate take on Dr. Monica over at WilliamWarren.com!
Also making a blogothon debut is Karen with The Speakeasy! She looks at Francis in Confession.
And the blogathon welcomes Gene from 11east14thstreet.com with a look at Francis in Mary Stevens MD.
- RT @fart: M.NIGHT SHAMAYLAN: the pizza gate story ends with alt-right guys revealed as pedo supporters the entire time PRODUCER: get out of… 4 hours ago
- RT @joshuajmoore: Now watching: S01 E05 'Three Men and Adena' #HomicideLOTS Perhaps the series' finest hour. https://t.co/kaFnGPWAQP 19 hours ago
- RT @bryngreenwood: 😂😂😂 https://t.co/kzZJ6nIL6I 22 hours ago
- J F C twitter.com/4everNeverTrum… 23 hours ago
- RT @scottEweinberg: Great thread about the repulsive nature of hypocrisy. twitter.com/DrPsyBuffy/sta… 23 hours ago