2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 21: Kay Francis
Today’s Summer Under the Stars spotlight is a quintessential Pre-Code dame – Kay Francis.
Like style? Then you’ll love what Kimberly from GlamAmor has to offer, as she looks at Francis’ trendsetting 1930s style.
And the blogathon welcomes Danny Reid from Can’t Stop the Movies, who has several contributions for Kay day: reviews of Jewel Robbery, Mary Stevens MD, and Mandalay. Plus, Danny has a great overview on Francis and the films featured on TCM today.
And not to be outdone, Cliff from Immortal Ephemera offers a trio of contributions of his own: Francis in the news, a review of Dr. Monica, and yet an alternate take on Dr. Monica over at WilliamWarren.com!
Also making a blogothon debut is Karen with The Speakeasy! She looks at Francis in Confession.
And the blogathon welcomes Gene from 11east14thstreet.com with a look at Francis in Mary Stevens MD.
- #Ballet422: NYC Ballet concept-to-open BTS look riveting. Pure observation works. Dedication to craft inspires, lack of passion surprises. 8 hours ago
- RT @kendrajbean: Going back to school in September + am fundraising to help w tuition. If you're in a giving mood, I appreciate it :) http:… 8 hours ago
- I want a side-doc on the guy who plays piano at all of these rehearsals. That guy EARNS it. #Ballet422 8 hours ago
- Gotta love the neighborhood assholes who pick Sunday night at 10pm to set off their illegal fireworks. Stay classy, suburbia. 9 hours ago
- Seems only fitting, having recently watched #TheRedShoes. #NowWatching documentarian Jody Lee Lipes' BALLET 422 . http://t.co/x4wZIMSLSC 10 hours ago