2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 21: Kay Francis
Today’s Summer Under the Stars spotlight is a quintessential Pre-Code dame – Kay Francis.
Like style? Then you’ll love what Kimberly from GlamAmor has to offer, as she looks at Francis’ trendsetting 1930s style.
And the blogathon welcomes Danny Reid from Can’t Stop the Movies, who has several contributions for Kay day: reviews of Jewel Robbery, Mary Stevens MD, and Mandalay. Plus, Danny has a great overview on Francis and the films featured on TCM today.
And not to be outdone, Cliff from Immortal Ephemera offers a trio of contributions of his own: Francis in the news, a review of Dr. Monica, and yet an alternate take on Dr. Monica over at WilliamWarren.com!
Also making a blogothon debut is Karen with The Speakeasy! She looks at Francis in Confession.
And the blogathon welcomes Gene from 11east14thstreet.com with a look at Francis in Mary Stevens MD.
- Quite the double bill those Masons programmed in 1941. https://t.co/FUS8HwrkdZ 2 hours ago
- Nice to see #VeteransForKaepernick trending. Great response to Bumper Sticker Patriots. 3 hours ago
- Yep. https://t.co/Nuh8XiWwhq 8 hours ago
- RT @JYSexton: Not to mention the irreparable damage climate change has caused bc a subset of our country has made it a cultural value to qu… 18 hours ago
- RT @ScribeHard: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN was my first in-theater film as a kid. WONKA was a cable staple that I watched whenever it came on. Sad.… 1 day ago