2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 21: Kay Francis
Today’s Summer Under the Stars spotlight is a quintessential Pre-Code dame – Kay Francis.
Like style? Then you’ll love what Kimberly from GlamAmor has to offer, as she looks at Francis’ trendsetting 1930s style.
And the blogathon welcomes Danny Reid from Can’t Stop the Movies, who has several contributions for Kay day: reviews of Jewel Robbery, Mary Stevens MD, and Mandalay. Plus, Danny has a great overview on Francis and the films featured on TCM today.
And not to be outdone, Cliff from Immortal Ephemera offers a trio of contributions of his own: Francis in the news, a review of Dr. Monica, and yet an alternate take on Dr. Monica over at WilliamWarren.com!
Also making a blogothon debut is Karen with The Speakeasy! She looks at Francis in Confession.
And the blogathon welcomes Gene from 11east14thstreet.com with a look at Francis in Mary Stevens MD.
- In all seriousness, the #OneDirectionPhilly concert was damn entertaining, and I've never experienced such a concentration of joy before. 1 day ago
- I’m at the @onedirection concert. No really. With @MovieReelRebel #OneDirectionPhilly http://t.co/YIHv1UtQT3 2 days ago
- It's September. Please participate in @DirectedbyWomen. Watch/share films directed by women from 9/1-9/15 ... and then forever after that. 2 days ago
- RT @EddieLove44: @ScribeHard Indeed. A performance like Hilary Swank in The Homesman can stand alongside the work of any golden age star. … 2 days ago
- RT @oneandonlyjoyce: We should all be living our lives like latter-half-of-his-second-term-no-more-elections-left-to-win Obama. 2 days ago