2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 20: Anthony Quinn
Are we two-thirds done already? Sigh. Well, let’s enjoy the last third while we still have it! Today’s stars (and I mean the bloggers) look at the works of Anthony Quinn.
I wonder if the H.P. in H.P. Oliver stands for Holy Participation! With his 9th entry for the blogathon, Mr. Oliver looks at Quinn in The Guns of Navarone.
Speaking of participation, H.P.’s fellow blogging iron man Cliff from Immortal Ephemera offers a glimpse into Quinn’s early life and career.
Check back for more entries!
- RT @nycsouthpaw: Just posting these together so future gender studies professors don't have to go looking for separate tweets. https://t.co… 2 hours ago
- WATCH THE CANOPE! #TopGun #DangerZone 19 hours ago
- That First date/shower thing (has always bugged me) feels designed to set up the "another shower" line in the elevator. #TopGun #DangerZone 20 hours ago
- Still my favorite Top Gun tweet. #TopGun #DangerZone twitter.com/heatherlou_/st… 20 hours ago
- Never noticed this before: though all male leads sweat (early & often), McGillis remains as dry as deodorant commercial. #TopGun #DangerZone 20 hours ago