2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 20: Anthony Quinn
Are we two-thirds done already? Sigh. Well, let’s enjoy the last third while we still have it! Today’s stars (and I mean the bloggers) look at the works of Anthony Quinn.
I wonder if the H.P. in H.P. Oliver stands for Holy Participation! With his 9th entry for the blogathon, Mr. Oliver looks at Quinn in The Guns of Navarone.
Speaking of participation, H.P.’s fellow blogging iron man Cliff from Immortal Ephemera offers a glimpse into Quinn’s early life and career.
Check back for more entries!
- I don't live-tweet often, and live-tweeting sporting events is rarer for me still. So for those who unfollowed me tonight ... vaya con dios. 17 hours ago
- Kinda funny how I thought I couldn’t love Helen Mirren more. #SB50 18 hours ago
- To hell with the Kia, I just want the Walken closet. #SB50 / 18 hours ago
- If razors are Transformers then I’m going full-tilt Amish. 18 hours ago
- RT @jeffwmarker: I feel like that last @NFL babies ad is an Adam Sandler movie. They spelled it out and remove any potential subtext. #Supe… 18 hours ago