2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 17: Katharine Hepburn
Is Katharine Hepburn the greatest actress ever? That’s up for debate, but she is certainly in the conversation. Does this blogathon have the greatest bloggers ever? YES! And no debate is necessary! Enjoy!
Leading off is Margaret Perry with a subject she knows a little bit about. 8 ) Margaret, she of The Great KH, takes a look at today’s TCM’s Hepburn lineup and ranks them in order of quality.
Next, the ‘thon welcomes Kimberly of GlamAmor fame, with her look at Kate in Woman of the Year.
H.P. Oliver is back in the ‘thon house with his take on Bringing Up Baby.
Classic newsman Cliff from Immortal Ephemera covers how the press treated Hepburn after 1932’s A Bill of Divorcement.
Kristen from Journeys in Classic Film reflects on Hepburn’s performance in Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner.
Then, Carrie at True Classics tells us why Katharine Hepburn is Awesome.
Ginny with Old Movies Nostalgia reviews Kate and Cary in Bringing Up Baby!
Jacqueline at Living Lola shows us The Tao of Hepburn.
And Jessica from Jess in a Yellow Dress gives us her view of Bringing Up Baby.
Also with a look at Bringing Up Baby is Kellee from Outspoken and Freckled!
- #NowWatching Lou Taylor Pucci and Nadia Hilker in Justin Benson and Aaron Moorhead's SPRING . http://t.co/0XTXQMYG6q 47 minutes ago
- #NetDE RT @TraumaOfBirth Two newsgirls. Delaware, 1910 #history http://t.co/w3IuQS1eu0 2 hours ago
- RT @joshbrunsting: Eagles going full 76ers 2 hours ago
- #NowWatching Krzysztof Kieślowski's DECALOGUE: TWO #FirstTimeWatch . http://t.co/v9jaQKrVHi 6 hours ago
- I saw Eddie Murphy live onstage in what would become DELIRIOUS. I was 12-13. That was pretty inappropriate. Also, I wasn’t youngest there. 6 hours ago