2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 15: Lillian Gish
Can it REALLY be half-way over?! I’m afraid so … but that still means more than two weeks of classic films, classic stars, and classic bloggers! Today, Day 15, brings us Lillian Gish.
Paula with The Daily Maine looks at Gish in Broken Blossoms.
Margaret Perry of The Great KH offers a great piece on the Gish Sisters and D.W. Griffith.
And Mythical Monkey offers HIS take on Broken Blossoms.
Over at True Classics, Brandie looks at Bringing The Scarlet Letter To Life.
And at Immortal Ephemera, Cliff shows us yesterday’s news on Gish.
Oh! And Le from Critica Retro offers her look at Gish in The Wind.
- RT @cj_prin: "yes Alex I'd like to take 'This Shit' for $200" "The answer is: This shit is EVERYWHERE" "What is Star Wars?" "That's correc… 27 minutes ago
- RT @MarkHarrisNYC: Can't tell from early tweets if The Revenant is amazing or just internet-amazing. 1 day ago
- Über, but with strollers. 2 days ago
- RT @MarkHarrisNYC: The idea that racism has to be objectively provable as a MOTIVE in order to use it in journalism is an absurd, anti-fact… 2 days ago
- RT @MarkHarrisNYC: Time to start shaming every reporter and editor who insists on using "racially charged" instead of "racist." 1/2 2 days ago