2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 15: Lillian Gish
Can it REALLY be half-way over?! I’m afraid so … but that still means more than two weeks of classic films, classic stars, and classic bloggers! Today, Day 15, brings us Lillian Gish.
Paula with The Daily Maine looks at Gish in Broken Blossoms.
Margaret Perry of The Great KH offers a great piece on the Gish Sisters and D.W. Griffith.
And Mythical Monkey offers HIS take on Broken Blossoms.
Over at True Classics, Brandie looks at Bringing The Scarlet Letter To Life.
And at Immortal Ephemera, Cliff shows us yesterday’s news on Gish.
Oh! And Le from Critica Retro offers her look at Gish in The Wind.
- Shailene Woodley #Divergent hair >>> Chloë Grace Moretz #The5thWave hair. 7 hours ago
- #NowWatching J Blakeson's THE 5TH WAVE #The5thWave . https://t.co/V3N6Gcm3za 8 hours ago
- RT @25Years24Frames: Happy STAR WARS day. Here's an original ad for the film. I went opening weekend. I'll never forget it. #NetDE https://… 9 hours ago
- 'Star Wars' was released on a Wednesday? (5/25/77 was a Wednesday too.) 9 hours ago
- RT @25Years24Frames: The Eric Concordville, circa early 1970s. #NetDE https://t.co/3U4tKEvhUt 1 day ago