2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 15: Lillian Gish
Can it REALLY be half-way over?! I’m afraid so … but that still means more than two weeks of classic films, classic stars, and classic bloggers! Today, Day 15, brings us Lillian Gish.
Paula with The Daily Maine looks at Gish in Broken Blossoms.
Margaret Perry of The Great KH offers a great piece on the Gish Sisters and D.W. Griffith.
And Mythical Monkey offers HIS take on Broken Blossoms.
Over at True Classics, Brandie looks at Bringing The Scarlet Letter To Life.
And at Immortal Ephemera, Cliff shows us yesterday’s news on Gish.
Oh! And Le from Critica Retro offers her look at Gish in The Wind.
- RT @JYSexton: In Iowa she was running herself ragged trying to incorporate the progressive challenge. Now she's combined the pragmatist and… 4 hours ago
- RT @philwbayles: @ScribeHard On the other hand, this is a fucking hilarious story Old Sport. 5 hours ago
- RT @scottEweinberg: No disrespect to Hillary but this was last night's best speech. bit.ly/2atsL5O 5 hours ago
- RT @oldfilmsflicker: In case you missed any of the great speeches during the #DemConvention: You can watch them all here: https://t.co/6Dv2… 11 hours ago
- RT @mangiotto: "Kids, what's the most advanced tool we've ever sent into space? The human hand." [flexes hand] - Tim Kaine. 12 hours ago