2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 15: Lillian Gish
Can it REALLY be half-way over?! I’m afraid so … but that still means more than two weeks of classic films, classic stars, and classic bloggers! Today, Day 15, brings us Lillian Gish.
Paula with The Daily Maine looks at Gish in Broken Blossoms.
Margaret Perry of The Great KH offers a great piece on the Gish Sisters and D.W. Griffith.
And Mythical Monkey offers HIS take on Broken Blossoms.
Over at True Classics, Brandie looks at Bringing The Scarlet Letter To Life.
And at Immortal Ephemera, Cliff shows us yesterday’s news on Gish.
Oh! And Le from Critica Retro offers her look at Gish in The Wind.
- RT @EddieLove44: Oh please, Tilda Swinton sold out the moment she slept in a glass box at MOMA. That was simply the worst kind of commercia… 5 hours ago
- Interesting (implied) footnote in #RedArmy ... Slava Fetisov is not a fan of Alex Ovechkin. 5 hours ago
- Part of me hopes the Tilda Swinton deal happens just so I can enjoy watching the anti-MCU crowd wring their hands for the next 18 months. 5 hours ago
- Everybody loves Big Bird. The doc about the man who has played Big Bird for 40 years? Hmmm. My @WayTooIndie review: waytooindie.com/review/movie/i… 6 hours ago
- I've always liked Darrell Hammond, but playing Colonel Sanders in that @kfc commercial I just saw? Creepy. 6 hours ago