2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 14: James Cagney
Whether playing a Public Enemy or a Yankee Doodle Dandy, Day 14’s James Cagney is an American original, and we’re happy to have great blogger write about him!
Up first, our public friend H.P. Oliver takes a look at Cagney in The Public Enemy.
Next, John from Twenty Four Frames returns to look at Cagney in the white-hot White Heat.
Le from Critica Retro is back with her 10 reasons to admire Cagney (don’t forget to hit the translate button!)
Karen from Shadows and Satin makes her blogathon debut with a fantastic essay White Heat: A Character Assassination
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera has collected a series of press clippings on Cagney.
Jessica at Comet Over Hollywood celebrates her two-year blogging anniversary, Cagney style!
Rich at Wide Screen World shows of his Cagney cartooning skills!
Anthony at Zeppo Marxist recounts his very own personal “Cagney Day“
Cliff with Immortal Ephemera weighs in … and I mean WEIGHS in … with a heavy review of Smart Money.
And our dear, dear friend Carley with Kitty Packard offers her usual panache with James Cagney: The Ultimate Bad-Ass!
OH NO! WE MISSED ONE! WELL, THERE WILL BE NO BLOGGER LEFT BEHIND!
- RT @TCMPR: Don't forget to tune-in to @tcm tonight at 8pm as @Illeanarama & #TrailblazingWomenInFilm take a look at Studio Era Directors 1 hour ago
- RT @TheHorrorShowTV: Support indie horror: flash mob these screenings! #NinaForever limited release schedule: bit.ly/1LvOg2V http:… 2 hours ago
- RT @paulbullock: Something new on From Director Steven Spielberg: education resource packs. The first one is about ET tmblr.co/ZqcRew1vWd35o 2 hours ago
- Somewhere out there, E.L. James just made a mental note. twitter.com/GMA/status/651… 8 hours ago
- Go find it, Londoners. Great film. twitter.com/ScreenRelish/s… 10 hours ago