2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 10: Lionel Barrymore
On this, our 10th day of the blogathonI present to you Lionel Barrymore, for you blogging pleasure …
After a few days off, H.P. Oliver returns to the blogathon with his view of Grand Hotel.
Paula at Daily Maine debuts at the blogathon with her look at Mata Hari.
Jessica from Jess in a Yellow Dress debuts at the blogathon with a look at You Can’t Take it With You.
- Watched the "Tom Hanks Extended Cut" of #ThatThingYouDo, which runs 2:27 (compared to 1:48 theatrical). On the plus side ... 6 hours ago
- Now *that* is an endorsement. #NowWatching w/@CinemaWidow Tom Hanks' THAT THING YOU DO (Tom Hanks Extended Cut) . twitter.com/JohnSchaech/st… 9 hours ago
- Can we simply not remake I SAW THE DEVIL? twitter.com/MissBrittHayes… 13 hours ago
- Anecdotally, I think I've seen more Canadian films this year than most Canadians I know (non-film people division). 17 hours ago
- RT @DavidPoland: The costuming on Crimson Peak is stunning. Gothic, so you have to go there. But it actually provokes gasps at some points. 19 hours ago