2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 8: Rita Hayworth
We’re right about at the quarter turn of the blogathon and things are going strong, with many great pieces submitted and many more great pieces to come. And for anyone out there who thinks it’s too late to join in, or it’s too late to add another entry … it isn’t! We’ve still got 3+ more weeks of this wonder!
Today, only two words: Rita Hayworth. Enjoy!
Kristen at Journeys in Classic Film looks at Rita Hayworth in one of her signature roles … Gilda.
Next, Jessica at Comet Over Hollywood offers a Rita-themed beauty tip!
Calum, at Manalishi Films, reviews Rita in The Lady from Shagnai.
And 8-for-8 Cliff with Immortal Ephemera finds more fascinating facts in the newspapers of yesteryear.
And last there’s Brandie at True Classics, with her look at The Strawberry Blonde.
- Showed @MovieReelRebel my Twitter header photo. "Someone made a Ukrainian Iron Man," I said. "You mean Taras Bulba?" she replied. #parenting 4 hours ago
- RT @AmosPosner: Me: Prequels have a bad reputation, but these two are pretty OK. My Parents: Please stop calling us your prequels. 6 hours ago
- #LetsMovie twitter.com/thecinemadocto… 15 hours ago
- RT @JohnDoctorKent: @ScribeHard I movied last night. Of course, my choice was TERROR TRACT. But that's no surprise to those that know me. 15 hours ago
- I pause my vaca to tell you to #QueueIt. Pause something this weekend to watch this. twitter.com/OnNetflixUS/st… 16 hours ago