2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 8: Rita Hayworth
We’re right about at the quarter turn of the blogathon and things are going strong, with many great pieces submitted and many more great pieces to come. And for anyone out there who thinks it’s too late to join in, or it’s too late to add another entry … it isn’t! We’ve still got 3+ more weeks of this wonder!
Today, only two words: Rita Hayworth. Enjoy!
Kristen at Journeys in Classic Film looks at Rita Hayworth in one of her signature roles … Gilda.
Next, Jessica at Comet Over Hollywood offers a Rita-themed beauty tip!
Calum, at Manalishi Films, reviews Rita in The Lady from Shagnai.
And 8-for-8 Cliff with Immortal Ephemera finds more fascinating facts in the newspapers of yesteryear.
And last there’s Brandie at True Classics, with her look at The Strawberry Blonde.
- same twitter.com/dtuck318/statu… 12 hours ago
- RT @VidiotsVideoLA: Here they are, your December 2016 #twitterpicks. Well done, (almost) everyone! https://t.co/H0ImWjiKmD 13 hours ago
- My #FirstTimeWatch of #ThePolarExpress: It has the occasional moment, and Hanks is Hanks, but otherwise this thing is a colossal chore. 17 hours ago
- RT @rnatryoshka: @ScribeHard im not crying, youre crying 23 hours ago
- I've already RT'd this, but I think it bears repeating. https://t.co/Sv6OOecaeO 1 day ago