2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 8: Rita Hayworth
We’re right about at the quarter turn of the blogathon and things are going strong, with many great pieces submitted and many more great pieces to come. And for anyone out there who thinks it’s too late to join in, or it’s too late to add another entry … it isn’t! We’ve still got 3+ more weeks of this wonder!
Today, only two words: Rita Hayworth. Enjoy!
Kristen at Journeys in Classic Film looks at Rita Hayworth in one of her signature roles … Gilda.
Next, Jessica at Comet Over Hollywood offers a Rita-themed beauty tip!
Calum, at Manalishi Films, reviews Rita in The Lady from Shagnai.
And 8-for-8 Cliff with Immortal Ephemera finds more fascinating facts in the newspapers of yesteryear.
And last there’s Brandie at True Classics, with her look at The Strawberry Blonde.
- #NowWatching Chloé Zhao's SONGS MY BROTHERS TAUGHT ME #DirectedByWomen #SpiritAwards2016 . https://t.co/5C3Lf89bQc 1 hour ago
- RT @PurposeForever: @ScribeHard he's expressing the way he felt. He understood the pain that Amy went through because he went through it hi… 20 hours ago
- RT @vanessamoviefan: @ScribeHard @A24 @justinbieber @AmyTheMovie I think he's just explaining how he identified with what Amy went through. 20 hours ago
- Dinner conversation with @CinemaWidow eventually led to the agreement that Prince should perform all the Super Bowl halftime shows. Forever. 22 hours ago
- I'm hosting a screening of 'Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory' (1971) in about two weeks. But, like Veruca Salt, I want it NOW. 23 hours ago