2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 8: Rita Hayworth
We’re right about at the quarter turn of the blogathon and things are going strong, with many great pieces submitted and many more great pieces to come. And for anyone out there who thinks it’s too late to join in, or it’s too late to add another entry … it isn’t! We’ve still got 3+ more weeks of this wonder!
Today, only two words: Rita Hayworth. Enjoy!
Kristen at Journeys in Classic Film looks at Rita Hayworth in one of her signature roles … Gilda.
Next, Jessica at Comet Over Hollywood offers a Rita-themed beauty tip!
Calum, at Manalishi Films, reviews Rita in The Lady from Shagnai.
And 8-for-8 Cliff with Immortal Ephemera finds more fascinating facts in the newspapers of yesteryear.
And last there’s Brandie at True Classics, with her look at The Strawberry Blonde.
- Neither film is perfect, but I'll make time in my future for a double feature of THE GUEST and IT FOLLOWS. 1 hour ago
- #TheGuest: Glossy action/thriller works very well as '80s B-grade straight-to-VHS homage. Score is spot-on. Bloody third act seals the deal. 1 hour ago
- #NowWatching Dan Stevens and Maika Monroe in Adam Wingard's THE GUEST . http://t.co/ioYMWLe0po 3 hours ago
- What she said. RT @MovieReelRebel @ConnorFranta PLEASE LET THE UNSTAMPED IN 9 hours ago
- For those of you unfamiliar with Glenn Miller vehicles #OrchestraWives & #SunValleySerenade, check out my thoughts: scribehardonfilm.wordpress.com/2012/07/02/fil… 11 hours ago