2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 8: Rita Hayworth
We’re right about at the quarter turn of the blogathon and things are going strong, with many great pieces submitted and many more great pieces to come. And for anyone out there who thinks it’s too late to join in, or it’s too late to add another entry … it isn’t! We’ve still got 3+ more weeks of this wonder!
Today, only two words: Rita Hayworth. Enjoy!
Kristen at Journeys in Classic Film looks at Rita Hayworth in one of her signature roles … Gilda.
Next, Jessica at Comet Over Hollywood offers a Rita-themed beauty tip!
Calum, at Manalishi Films, reviews Rita in The Lady from Shagnai.
And 8-for-8 Cliff with Immortal Ephemera finds more fascinating facts in the newspapers of yesteryear.
And last there’s Brandie at True Classics, with her look at The Strawberry Blonde.
- Seen none of the films. Heard this on TV spot tonight. Someone PLEASE tell me this is a recurring joke. #Furious7 http://t.co/stKyN4KJgv 4 hours ago
- First time tuning into #TheWalkingDead in long time (@MovieReelRebel a junkie for it). Nice to see Tovah Feldshuh on show. Great actress. 5 hours ago
- Less than three hours until @Sling either proves their mettle or withers under the onslaught of countless cancellations. #TheWalkingDead 8 hours ago
- RT @HollywoodComet: Hey #TCMFF folk, if you love Bernard Herrmann, follow @HerrmannMovie 11 hours ago
- RT @aliarikan: @MarkHarrisNYC Not the same, obviously, but close. http://t.co/RECh8U2MrH 12 hours ago