2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 8: Rita Hayworth
We’re right about at the quarter turn of the blogathon and things are going strong, with many great pieces submitted and many more great pieces to come. And for anyone out there who thinks it’s too late to join in, or it’s too late to add another entry … it isn’t! We’ve still got 3+ more weeks of this wonder!
Today, only two words: Rita Hayworth. Enjoy!
Kristen at Journeys in Classic Film looks at Rita Hayworth in one of her signature roles … Gilda.
Next, Jessica at Comet Over Hollywood offers a Rita-themed beauty tip!
Calum, at Manalishi Films, reviews Rita in The Lady from Shagnai.
And 8-for-8 Cliff with Immortal Ephemera finds more fascinating facts in the newspapers of yesteryear.
And last there’s Brandie at True Classics, with her look at The Strawberry Blonde.
- Adding THEY LIVE to the list of biracial buddy pics. #TheyLive #RIPHotRod 3 hours ago
- In an #80s men's hair bracket, movie region, Piper's mullet is a chesty mid-major. #TheyLive #RIPHotRod 4 hours ago
- Digging DEEP in the faves for this retweet. #TheyLive #RIPHotRod twitter.com/bobfreelander/… 4 hours ago
- Piper's THEY LIVE mullet is very workman like. It's the proletariat of mullets. #TheyLive #RIPHotRod 5 hours ago
- #NowWatching Rowdy Roddy Piper in John Carpenter's THEY LIVE #TheyLive #RIPHotRod (poster art by Ridd Sorensen) . http://t.co/WWuRG50r69 5 hours ago