2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 8: Rita Hayworth
We’re right about at the quarter turn of the blogathon and things are going strong, with many great pieces submitted and many more great pieces to come. And for anyone out there who thinks it’s too late to join in, or it’s too late to add another entry … it isn’t! We’ve still got 3+ more weeks of this wonder!
Today, only two words: Rita Hayworth. Enjoy!
Kristen at Journeys in Classic Film looks at Rita Hayworth in one of her signature roles … Gilda.
Next, Jessica at Comet Over Hollywood offers a Rita-themed beauty tip!
Calum, at Manalishi Films, reviews Rita in The Lady from Shagnai.
And 8-for-8 Cliff with Immortal Ephemera finds more fascinating facts in the newspapers of yesteryear.
And last there’s Brandie at True Classics, with her look at The Strawberry Blonde.
- Shailene Woodley #Divergent hair >>> Chloë Grace Moretz #The5thWave hair. 20 hours ago
- #NowWatching J Blakeson's THE 5TH WAVE #The5thWave . https://t.co/V3N6Gcm3za 22 hours ago
- RT @25Years24Frames: Happy STAR WARS day. Here's an original ad for the film. I went opening weekend. I'll never forget it. #NetDE https://… 23 hours ago
- 'Star Wars' was released on a Wednesday? (5/25/77 was a Wednesday too.) 23 hours ago
- RT @25Years24Frames: The Eric Concordville, circa early 1970s. #NetDE https://t.co/3U4tKEvhUt 1 day ago