2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 8: Rita Hayworth
We’re right about at the quarter turn of the blogathon and things are going strong, with many great pieces submitted and many more great pieces to come. And for anyone out there who thinks it’s too late to join in, or it’s too late to add another entry … it isn’t! We’ve still got 3+ more weeks of this wonder!
Today, only two words: Rita Hayworth. Enjoy!
Kristen at Journeys in Classic Film looks at Rita Hayworth in one of her signature roles … Gilda.
Next, Jessica at Comet Over Hollywood offers a Rita-themed beauty tip!
Calum, at Manalishi Films, reviews Rita in The Lady from Shagnai.
And 8-for-8 Cliff with Immortal Ephemera finds more fascinating facts in the newspapers of yesteryear.
And last there’s Brandie at True Classics, with her look at The Strawberry Blonde.
- WATCH THE CANOPE! #TopGun #DangerZone 11 hours ago
- That First date/shower thing (has always bugged me) feels designed to set up the "another shower" line in the elevator. #TopGun #DangerZone 11 hours ago
- Still my favorite Top Gun tweet. #TopGun #DangerZone twitter.com/heatherlou_/st… 12 hours ago
- Never noticed this before: though all male leads sweat (early & often), McGillis remains as dry as deodorant commercial. #TopGun #DangerZone 12 hours ago
- Kilmer's hair tho. #TopGun #DangerZone https://t.co/IOORx2VbId 12 hours ago