2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 8: Rita Hayworth
We’re right about at the quarter turn of the blogathon and things are going strong, with many great pieces submitted and many more great pieces to come. And for anyone out there who thinks it’s too late to join in, or it’s too late to add another entry … it isn’t! We’ve still got 3+ more weeks of this wonder!
Today, only two words: Rita Hayworth. Enjoy!
Kristen at Journeys in Classic Film looks at Rita Hayworth in one of her signature roles … Gilda.
Next, Jessica at Comet Over Hollywood offers a Rita-themed beauty tip!
Calum, at Manalishi Films, reviews Rita in The Lady from Shagnai.
And 8-for-8 Cliff with Immortal Ephemera finds more fascinating facts in the newspapers of yesteryear.
And last there’s Brandie at True Classics, with her look at The Strawberry Blonde.
- I second that opinion on BITE. Great-looking, too. twitter.com/scottEweinberg… 4 hours ago
- #NowWatching Wes Craven's THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT (1972) . https://t.co/m5HPcTbJuF 18 hours ago
- RT @ClassicHBOGuide: The Movie Channel May '86 - Purple Rain @prince #RIPPrince #PurpleRain https://t.co/zK14OkC9yA 1 day ago
- RT @NordlingCS: JOHN WICK fans will be happy to know that the directors of that film did a ton of second unit work on CIVIL WAR. 1 day ago
- RT @DavidPoland: By the way… THREE FILMS DIRECTED BY WOMEN AT EVERY MAJOR STUDIO EVERY YEAR FOR THE NEXT THREE. DEMAND IT. 2 days ago