2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 8: Rita Hayworth
We’re right about at the quarter turn of the blogathon and things are going strong, with many great pieces submitted and many more great pieces to come. And for anyone out there who thinks it’s too late to join in, or it’s too late to add another entry … it isn’t! We’ve still got 3+ more weeks of this wonder!
Today, only two words: Rita Hayworth. Enjoy!
Kristen at Journeys in Classic Film looks at Rita Hayworth in one of her signature roles … Gilda.
Next, Jessica at Comet Over Hollywood offers a Rita-themed beauty tip!
Calum, at Manalishi Films, reviews Rita in The Lady from Shagnai.
And 8-for-8 Cliff with Immortal Ephemera finds more fascinating facts in the newspapers of yesteryear.
And last there’s Brandie at True Classics, with her look at The Strawberry Blonde.
- #ManFromReno: Glossy retro mystery hints at cliché only to remind you how much better it is than that. Slow-burn leads to sublime ending. 16 hours ago
- Second watch. That damn good. #NowWatching Ayako Fujitani/Pepe Serna/Kazuki Kitamura in Dave Boyle's MAN FROM RENO . http://t.co/vt3c2TpkcX 19 hours ago
- Just signed up for @Sling (via @RokuPlayer). Looking forward to kicking the tires in the coming days. 19 hours ago
- RT @TomiLaffly: The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing Twitter to talk about the #Oscars a couple of weeks after the Oscar… 20 hours ago
- RT @melsil: Who is the brilliant person or persons behind #FilmHerStory? Reveal yourself and accept our love and gratitude. 21 hours ago