2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 8: Rita Hayworth
We’re right about at the quarter turn of the blogathon and things are going strong, with many great pieces submitted and many more great pieces to come. And for anyone out there who thinks it’s too late to join in, or it’s too late to add another entry … it isn’t! We’ve still got 3+ more weeks of this wonder!
Today, only two words: Rita Hayworth. Enjoy!
Kristen at Journeys in Classic Film looks at Rita Hayworth in one of her signature roles … Gilda.
Next, Jessica at Comet Over Hollywood offers a Rita-themed beauty tip!
Calum, at Manalishi Films, reviews Rita in The Lady from Shagnai.
And 8-for-8 Cliff with Immortal Ephemera finds more fascinating facts in the newspapers of yesteryear.
And last there’s Brandie at True Classics, with her look at The Strawberry Blonde.
- Maybe we don't have a gun problem in this country. Maybe what we have is a BBQ problem. https://t.co/nLpzt1O43R 2 hours ago
- Your programmer was creepy AF, long-gone drive-in. Just sayin'. https://t.co/nphKIUrUtE 2 hours ago
- RT @EddieLove44: @ScribeHard Never heard of it. The title sounds like a Trump supporter's Twitter handle. 2 hours ago
- Why yes, I will nerd out. Thanks for asking. https://t.co/kAvqR9s4QU 2 hours ago
- RT @MarceloJPico: This movie and this scene in particular was important to me for many reasons growing up. twitter.com/scribehard/sta… 11 hours ago