2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 6: Van Heflin
What a great first five days we’ve had with this blogathon! There have been so many great contributions from bloggers and awesome response and support from readers around the world. Thanks to everyone who made Days One through Five a great success! Now, we might be into Blue Monday, but let’s keep the classic blogging on a roll with today’s star, Van Heflin!
Leading off is John Greco at TwentyFourFrames with his review of 1951’s The Prowler.
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera is back with press clippings Heflin.
And then there’s Carley from Kitty Packard to tell us about “My Man Van“.
And finally, R.C. from The Shades of Black and White offers a look at Heflin in Presnting Lily Mars.
- I need to see RED ARMY. And soon. 13 minutes ago
- #ManFromReno: Glossy retro mystery hints at cliché only to remind you how much better it is than that. Slow-burn leads to sublime ending. 22 hours ago
- Second watch. That damn good. #NowWatching Ayako Fujitani/Pepe Serna/Kazuki Kitamura in Dave Boyle's MAN FROM RENO . http://t.co/vt3c2TpkcX 1 day ago
- Just signed up for @Sling (via @RokuPlayer). Looking forward to kicking the tires in the coming days. 1 day ago
- RT @TomiLaffly: The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing Twitter to talk about the #Oscars a couple of weeks after the Oscar… 1 day ago