2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 6: Van Heflin
What a great first five days we’ve had with this blogathon! There have been so many great contributions from bloggers and awesome response and support from readers around the world. Thanks to everyone who made Days One through Five a great success! Now, we might be into Blue Monday, but let’s keep the classic blogging on a roll with today’s star, Van Heflin!
Leading off is John Greco at TwentyFourFrames with his review of 1951’s The Prowler.
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera is back with press clippings Heflin.
And then there’s Carley from Kitty Packard to tell us about “My Man Van“.
And finally, R.C. from The Shades of Black and White offers a look at Heflin in Presnting Lily Mars.
- RT @Honors_Zombie: Remain clueless as to the ascendancy of charisma-free Chloe Moretz. 1 hour ago
- Shailene Woodley #Divergent hair >>> Chloë Grace Moretz #The5thWave hair. 22 hours ago
- #NowWatching J Blakeson's THE 5TH WAVE #The5thWave . https://t.co/V3N6Gcm3za 1 day ago
- RT @25Years24Frames: Happy STAR WARS day. Here's an original ad for the film. I went opening weekend. I'll never forget it. #NetDE https://… 1 day ago
- 'Star Wars' was released on a Wednesday? (5/25/77 was a Wednesday too.) 1 day ago