2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 6: Van Heflin
What a great first five days we’ve had with this blogathon! There have been so many great contributions from bloggers and awesome response and support from readers around the world. Thanks to everyone who made Days One through Five a great success! Now, we might be into Blue Monday, but let’s keep the classic blogging on a roll with today’s star, Van Heflin!
Leading off is John Greco at TwentyFourFrames with his review of 1951’s The Prowler.
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera is back with press clippings Heflin.
And then there’s Carley from Kitty Packard to tell us about “My Man Van“.
And finally, R.C. from The Shades of Black and White offers a look at Heflin in Presnting Lily Mars.
- RT @VidiotsVideoLA: A film library & micro-theater, living in an historic video store? 12 HRS LEFT to help the raddest film non-profit: htt… 1 hour ago
- RT @JenKirkman: What's your favorite way to vote for Trump? 1 hour ago
- Great piece. Chilling closing line. twitter.com/sahilkapur/sta… 1 hour ago
- RT @nathanielr: PSA: You can watch half of the Academy's Doc Short Film Finalists online now. #Oscars fb.me/FKDBeGsq 2 hours ago
- RT @T_FisherKing: Joe Walsh logic: White men on shooting sprees= patriots Black men kneeling= unamerican Don't forget to vote, kids :) @… 3 hours ago