2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 6: Van Heflin
What a great first five days we’ve had with this blogathon! There have been so many great contributions from bloggers and awesome response and support from readers around the world. Thanks to everyone who made Days One through Five a great success! Now, we might be into Blue Monday, but let’s keep the classic blogging on a roll with today’s star, Van Heflin!
Leading off is John Greco at TwentyFourFrames with his review of 1951’s The Prowler.
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera is back with press clippings Heflin.
And then there’s Carley from Kitty Packard to tell us about “My Man Van“.
And finally, R.C. from The Shades of Black and White offers a look at Heflin in Presnting Lily Mars.
- RT @mrsmaris: @thehill Next will be the article confirming Trump will NOT be accepting any refugees. See a pattern here? The PR tricks aren… 7 hours ago
- I liked #WorldWarZ. 7 hours ago
- Dark Bono might be @CinemaWidow's favorite Bono. #80s #SunCity #RIPJonathanDemme https://t.co/2VZGnVpfN9 7 hours ago
- RT @stoney16: not only did Jonathon Demme direct Silence of the Lambs. He helped @StevieVanZandt with Sun City video. https://t.co/OH2AfUZF… 7 hours ago
- In 1958, a Catholic church urged a DE theater owner to cancel screenings of Vadim's "...And God Created Woman." So… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago