2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 5: Claude Rains
Is it Day Five already?! Where does the time go?
We’ve had so many great blog posts from so many great bloggers already, let’s keep right on rolling with posts about today’s star, Claude Rains!
Leading off once again is Aurora with her thoughts on Rains’ performance in Casablanca.
Next is Anthony from Zeppo Marxism with an essay on great Rains performances.
And Sean with The Joy and Agony of Movies offers his take on Four Daughters.
Here’s The Filmatelist on some of Rains’ greatest performances.
Jennifer Garlen returns with a look at Rains in the Universal Monsters classic, The Wolf Man.
- RT @JYSexton: Not to mention the irreparable damage climate change has caused bc a subset of our country has made it a cultural value to qu… 8 hours ago
- RT @ScribeHard: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN was my first in-theater film as a kid. WONKA was a cable staple that I watched whenever it came on. Sad.… 16 hours ago
- RT @JuddLegum: 2. The NYT says Weiner's sexting "cast another shadow" over his wife Huma Abedin. Why? WTF did she do? https://t.co/RA8Zu8LW… 16 hours ago
- Feb '67: Theater closes Jun '67: Theater reopens, screens only George Roy Hill's HAWAII Oct '67: Theater closes again Because why not. 18 hours ago
- (h/t @NitrateStock) https://t.co/xU7z03tdIl 22 hours ago