2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 5: Claude Rains
Is it Day Five already?! Where does the time go?
We’ve had so many great blog posts from so many great bloggers already, let’s keep right on rolling with posts about today’s star, Claude Rains!
Leading off once again is Aurora with her thoughts on Rains’ performance in Casablanca.
Next is Anthony from Zeppo Marxism with an essay on great Rains performances.
And Sean with The Joy and Agony of Movies offers his take on Four Daughters.
Here’s The Filmatelist on some of Rains’ greatest performances.
Jennifer Garlen returns with a look at Rains in the Universal Monsters classic, The Wolf Man.
- RT @EddieLove44: @ScribeHard My favorite film of all time. Not sure if it pushes all my buttons or if it installed them. 8 hours ago
- I need to watch THE LONG GOODBYE. #CinemaShame 21 hours ago
- RT @25Years24Frames: In late 1973, Concord Mall Cinema, with its (then) lone screen, played Sydney Pollack's THE WAY WE WERE for 58 consecu… 21 hours ago
- what twitter.com/25Years24Frame… 22 hours ago
- RT @25Years24Frames: I think this is my favorite 1970s drive-in title so far ... https://t.co/N30r08GhHB 22 hours ago