2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 2: Myrna Loy
Thanks to everyone who made Day One such a great success! Now it’s on to DAY TWO!
I could gush on and on about Day Two star Myrna Loy, but I would just as soon save my ramblings for another time and get you to what you came here for … bloggers! So let’s say we get Day Two started!
Leading off is Aurora at Once Upon a Screen with an essay about today’s star that she entitles Myrna Loy: The Little Things.
Next is Kellee Pratt with a look at the quintessential Powell/Loy classic, 1934’s The Thin Man.
Resident Katharine Hepburn blogger Margaret Perry gives Kate some time off to take a look at some of her favorite Myrna films.
H.P. Oliver joins Aurora as two of the first two-for-two bloggers with his unique take on The Thin Man.
Brandie at TrueClassics offers her insight on Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House (1948).
Lara from Backlots has a lovely review of the hilarious Libeled Lady (1936)
Great, great contributions for a great, great actress!
- [head explodes] twitter.com/mmfa/status/79… 15 hours ago
- The fog these people are in ... https://t.co/d9agiM5Kiz 16 hours ago
- One historic DE theater (still around) has a social media presence on Twitter, Instagram, and ... MySpace? #HMTOD https://t.co/aOLYKTkqbB 17 hours ago
- RT @J_Rosenfield: Westworld is just a show about Deadwood LARPers 1 day ago
- RT @bobfreelander: #BlurayDeals - there are a ton of discs for $10 or less at Amazon right now: amzn.to/2dUpOMj https://t.co/lSnhur… 1 day ago