2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 2: Myrna Loy
Thanks to everyone who made Day One such a great success! Now it’s on to DAY TWO!
I could gush on and on about Day Two star Myrna Loy, but I would just as soon save my ramblings for another time and get you to what you came here for … bloggers! So let’s say we get Day Two started!
Leading off is Aurora at Once Upon a Screen with an essay about today’s star that she entitles Myrna Loy: The Little Things.
Next is Kellee Pratt with a look at the quintessential Powell/Loy classic, 1934’s The Thin Man.
Resident Katharine Hepburn blogger Margaret Perry gives Kate some time off to take a look at some of her favorite Myrna films.
H.P. Oliver joins Aurora as two of the first two-for-two bloggers with his unique take on The Thin Man.
Brandie at TrueClassics offers her insight on Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House (1948).
Lara from Backlots has a lovely review of the hilarious Libeled Lady (1936)
Great, great contributions for a great, great actress!
- RT @fart: M.NIGHT SHAMAYLAN: the pizza gate story ends with alt-right guys revealed as pedo supporters the entire time PRODUCER: get out of… 4 hours ago
- RT @joshuajmoore: Now watching: S01 E05 'Three Men and Adena' #HomicideLOTS Perhaps the series' finest hour. https://t.co/kaFnGPWAQP 19 hours ago
- RT @bryngreenwood: 😂😂😂 https://t.co/kzZJ6nIL6I 22 hours ago
- J F C twitter.com/4everNeverTrum… 23 hours ago
- RT @scottEweinberg: Great thread about the repulsive nature of hypocrisy. twitter.com/DrPsyBuffy/sta… 23 hours ago