2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 2: Myrna Loy
Thanks to everyone who made Day One such a great success! Now it’s on to DAY TWO!
I could gush on and on about Day Two star Myrna Loy, but I would just as soon save my ramblings for another time and get you to what you came here for … bloggers! So let’s say we get Day Two started!
Leading off is Aurora at Once Upon a Screen with an essay about today’s star that she entitles Myrna Loy: The Little Things.
Next is Kellee Pratt with a look at the quintessential Powell/Loy classic, 1934’s The Thin Man.
Resident Katharine Hepburn blogger Margaret Perry gives Kate some time off to take a look at some of her favorite Myrna films.
H.P. Oliver joins Aurora as two of the first two-for-two bloggers with his unique take on The Thin Man.
Brandie at TrueClassics offers her insight on Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House (1948).
Lara from Backlots has a lovely review of the hilarious Libeled Lady (1936)
Great, great contributions for a great, great actress!
- RT @MarkHarrisNYC: Can't tell from early tweets if The Revenant is amazing or just internet-amazing. 18 hours ago
- Über, but with strollers. 1 day ago
- RT @MarkHarrisNYC: The idea that racism has to be objectively provable as a MOTIVE in order to use it in journalism is an absurd, anti-fact… 1 day ago
- RT @MarkHarrisNYC: Time to start shaming every reporter and editor who insists on using "racially charged" instead of "racist." 1/2 1 day ago
- Darth Vader helmet mouse ears. #BrandSynergy #WDWtweet https://t.co/lV2yOqOXHo 2 days ago