2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 2: Myrna Loy
Thanks to everyone who made Day One such a great success! Now it’s on to DAY TWO!
I could gush on and on about Day Two star Myrna Loy, but I would just as soon save my ramblings for another time and get you to what you came here for … bloggers! So let’s say we get Day Two started!
Leading off is Aurora at Once Upon a Screen with an essay about today’s star that she entitles Myrna Loy: The Little Things.
Next is Kellee Pratt with a look at the quintessential Powell/Loy classic, 1934’s The Thin Man.
Resident Katharine Hepburn blogger Margaret Perry gives Kate some time off to take a look at some of her favorite Myrna films.
H.P. Oliver joins Aurora as two of the first two-for-two bloggers with his unique take on The Thin Man.
Brandie at TrueClassics offers her insight on Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House (1948).
Lara from Backlots has a lovely review of the hilarious Libeled Lady (1936)
Great, great contributions for a great, great actress!
- same twitter.com/dtuck318/statu… 12 hours ago
- RT @VidiotsVideoLA: Here they are, your December 2016 #twitterpicks. Well done, (almost) everyone! https://t.co/H0ImWjiKmD 13 hours ago
- My #FirstTimeWatch of #ThePolarExpress: It has the occasional moment, and Hanks is Hanks, but otherwise this thing is a colossal chore. 17 hours ago
- RT @rnatryoshka: @ScribeHard im not crying, youre crying 23 hours ago
- I've already RT'd this, but I think it bears repeating. https://t.co/Sv6OOecaeO 1 day ago