2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 2: Myrna Loy
Thanks to everyone who made Day One such a great success! Now it’s on to DAY TWO!
I could gush on and on about Day Two star Myrna Loy, but I would just as soon save my ramblings for another time and get you to what you came here for … bloggers! So let’s say we get Day Two started!
Leading off is Aurora at Once Upon a Screen with an essay about today’s star that she entitles Myrna Loy: The Little Things.
Next is Kellee Pratt with a look at the quintessential Powell/Loy classic, 1934’s The Thin Man.
Resident Katharine Hepburn blogger Margaret Perry gives Kate some time off to take a look at some of her favorite Myrna films.
H.P. Oliver joins Aurora as two of the first two-for-two bloggers with his unique take on The Thin Man.
Brandie at TrueClassics offers her insight on Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House (1948).
Lara from Backlots has a lovely review of the hilarious Libeled Lady (1936)
Great, great contributions for a great, great actress!
- It’s like @walmart knew I was coming. #MCU #MarvelCerealUniverse #WalmartNinja http://t.co/9Ld3NnGwBD 3 hours ago
- #NowWatching From documentarian Tara Fallaux OVER THE RAINBOW . http://t.co/pMNwOsMsHM 6 hours ago
- #3StillStanding: Has merit (& some real laughs), but doc on 3 comics who came up in 80s SF club scene never quite finds narrative focus. 14 hours ago
- Tough to watch Robin Williams in such a recent doc. #3StilStanding 15 hours ago
- #NowWatching From documentarians Robert Campos and Donna LoCicero 3 STILL STANDING . http://t.co/v4Ug3qRwe0 16 hours ago