2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 2: Myrna Loy
Thanks to everyone who made Day One such a great success! Now it’s on to DAY TWO!
I could gush on and on about Day Two star Myrna Loy, but I would just as soon save my ramblings for another time and get you to what you came here for … bloggers! So let’s say we get Day Two started!
Leading off is Aurora at Once Upon a Screen with an essay about today’s star that she entitles Myrna Loy: The Little Things.
Next is Kellee Pratt with a look at the quintessential Powell/Loy classic, 1934’s The Thin Man.
Resident Katharine Hepburn blogger Margaret Perry gives Kate some time off to take a look at some of her favorite Myrna films.
H.P. Oliver joins Aurora as two of the first two-for-two bloggers with his unique take on The Thin Man.
Brandie at TrueClassics offers her insight on Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House (1948).
Lara from Backlots has a lovely review of the hilarious Libeled Lady (1936)
Great, great contributions for a great, great actress!
- I haven't kept formal count (tho I have notes and will compile one), but anecdotally, there were many theaters plagued by fire in DE history 1 hour ago
- Still and always. twitter.com/ScribeHard/sta… 1 hour ago
- No no. No no no. No no no no no no. Just ... no. https://t.co/rOfSeTLOYw 4 hours ago
- RT @jasondashbailey: I mean, I'm not the first person to do this one, right? https://t.co/QTVrYgEAcZ 12 hours ago
- Haha. He wishes. twitter.com/stevensantos/s… 13 hours ago