2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 2: Myrna Loy
Thanks to everyone who made Day One such a great success! Now it’s on to DAY TWO!
I could gush on and on about Day Two star Myrna Loy, but I would just as soon save my ramblings for another time and get you to what you came here for … bloggers! So let’s say we get Day Two started!
Leading off is Aurora at Once Upon a Screen with an essay about today’s star that she entitles Myrna Loy: The Little Things.
Next is Kellee Pratt with a look at the quintessential Powell/Loy classic, 1934’s The Thin Man.
Resident Katharine Hepburn blogger Margaret Perry gives Kate some time off to take a look at some of her favorite Myrna films.
H.P. Oliver joins Aurora as two of the first two-for-two bloggers with his unique take on The Thin Man.
Brandie at TrueClassics offers her insight on Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House (1948).
Lara from Backlots has a lovely review of the hilarious Libeled Lady (1936)
Great, great contributions for a great, great actress!
- #NowWatching Ciro Guerra's EMBRACE OF THE SERPENT #SpiritAwards2016 #Oscars2016 . https://t.co/pnJkJ0mRpY 2 hours ago
- Wow. This blend of "Those Magic Changes" and Danny's quest to letter in a sport is inspired. #GreaseLive 12 hours ago
- GREAT GREAT GREAT to see Didi Conn as Vi. #GreaseLive 12 hours ago
- There will never be another Eve Arden. That said, Ana Gasteyer is a great choice for McGee. #GreaseLive 13 hours ago
- Just thru the "Summer Lovin'" number and I cannot fathom the degree of difficulty to pull this thing off live. #GreaseLive 13 hours ago