2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 2: Myrna Loy
Thanks to everyone who made Day One such a great success! Now it’s on to DAY TWO!
I could gush on and on about Day Two star Myrna Loy, but I would just as soon save my ramblings for another time and get you to what you came here for … bloggers! So let’s say we get Day Two started!
Leading off is Aurora at Once Upon a Screen with an essay about today’s star that she entitles Myrna Loy: The Little Things.
Next is Kellee Pratt with a look at the quintessential Powell/Loy classic, 1934’s The Thin Man.
Resident Katharine Hepburn blogger Margaret Perry gives Kate some time off to take a look at some of her favorite Myrna films.
H.P. Oliver joins Aurora as two of the first two-for-two bloggers with his unique take on The Thin Man.
Brandie at TrueClassics offers her insight on Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House (1948).
Lara from Backlots has a lovely review of the hilarious Libeled Lady (1936)
Great, great contributions for a great, great actress!
- RT @slinganswers: @ScribeHard We apologize for any inconvenience. We are working on having the issue resolved. *AG 16 minutes ago
- Wrapping up a social function at a country club. Judge Smails never showed. 1 hour ago
- Getting to @NDNF this weekend? Go see the hypnotic doc on Marlon Brando, LISTEN TO ME MARLON. My @WayTooIndie review: waytooindie.com/review/movie/l… 1 day ago
- Like its characters, the film is pretty on the outside but ugly within. Just as shallow, too. #TheRiotClub 1 day ago
- My god, the cheekbones in this thing. I can’t even. #TheRiotClub 1 day ago