2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 2: Myrna Loy
Thanks to everyone who made Day One such a great success! Now it’s on to DAY TWO!
I could gush on and on about Day Two star Myrna Loy, but I would just as soon save my ramblings for another time and get you to what you came here for … bloggers! So let’s say we get Day Two started!
Leading off is Aurora at Once Upon a Screen with an essay about today’s star that she entitles Myrna Loy: The Little Things.
Next is Kellee Pratt with a look at the quintessential Powell/Loy classic, 1934’s The Thin Man.
Resident Katharine Hepburn blogger Margaret Perry gives Kate some time off to take a look at some of her favorite Myrna films.
H.P. Oliver joins Aurora as two of the first two-for-two bloggers with his unique take on The Thin Man.
Brandie at TrueClassics offers her insight on Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House (1948).
Lara from Backlots has a lovely review of the hilarious Libeled Lady (1936)
Great, great contributions for a great, great actress!
- RT @JohnDoctorKent: Aw yeah - CLUB ZETON needs just eight more memberships to become a reality. Closes at midnight Saturday into Sunday - g… 2 hours ago
- Third viewing and #Whiplash loses NOTHING. 5 hours ago
- The Division III dinner scene is the best scene in #Whiplash. 6 hours ago
- #NowWatching with @CinemaWidow & @MovieReelRebel Miles Teller and J.K. Simmons in Damien Chazelle's WHIPLASH . http://t.co/ofU4KXSsmV 7 hours ago
- It doesn’t take long for the audience to go from inside man to mark. Don’t be taken. My review of FOCUS: scribehardonfilm.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/foc… #FocusMovie 13 hours ago