2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 2: Myrna Loy
Thanks to everyone who made Day One such a great success! Now it’s on to DAY TWO!
I could gush on and on about Day Two star Myrna Loy, but I would just as soon save my ramblings for another time and get you to what you came here for … bloggers! So let’s say we get Day Two started!
Leading off is Aurora at Once Upon a Screen with an essay about today’s star that she entitles Myrna Loy: The Little Things.
Next is Kellee Pratt with a look at the quintessential Powell/Loy classic, 1934’s The Thin Man.
Resident Katharine Hepburn blogger Margaret Perry gives Kate some time off to take a look at some of her favorite Myrna films.
H.P. Oliver joins Aurora as two of the first two-for-two bloggers with his unique take on The Thin Man.
Brandie at TrueClassics offers her insight on Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House (1948).
Lara from Backlots has a lovely review of the hilarious Libeled Lady (1936)
Great, great contributions for a great, great actress!
- RT @ShaunKing: Underestimate Tim Kaine at your own peril. Dude is unassuming, slightly goofy, but he wins and people who meet him really li… 14 minutes ago
- RT @IPreferPi314: Hillary esta lista! #DemsInPhilly 16 minutes ago
- RT @dan_munz: Tim Kaine is your super-nerdy uncle but then he knows the full lyrics to a Drake song and everyone's like "OH SHIT UNCLE TIM" 20 minutes ago
- RT @faxbrian: Joe Biden is frightening because you can tell he can straight roast you to hell without a single cuss word and only 1950s ver… 42 minutes ago
- RT @ninatypewriter: Tim Kaine is about to speak. WATCH LIVE: twitter.com/ninatypewriter… 46 minutes ago