2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 2: Myrna Loy
Thanks to everyone who made Day One such a great success! Now it’s on to DAY TWO!
I could gush on and on about Day Two star Myrna Loy, but I would just as soon save my ramblings for another time and get you to what you came here for … bloggers! So let’s say we get Day Two started!
Leading off is Aurora at Once Upon a Screen with an essay about today’s star that she entitles Myrna Loy: The Little Things.
Next is Kellee Pratt with a look at the quintessential Powell/Loy classic, 1934’s The Thin Man.
Resident Katharine Hepburn blogger Margaret Perry gives Kate some time off to take a look at some of her favorite Myrna films.
H.P. Oliver joins Aurora as two of the first two-for-two bloggers with his unique take on The Thin Man.
Brandie at TrueClassics offers her insight on Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House (1948).
Lara from Backlots has a lovely review of the hilarious Libeled Lady (1936)
Great, great contributions for a great, great actress!
- RT @ClassicHBOGuide: The Movie Channel May '86 - Purple Rain @prince #RIPPrince #PurpleRain https://t.co/zK14OkC9yA 12 hours ago
- RT @NordlingCS: JOHN WICK fans will be happy to know that the directors of that film did a ton of second unit work on CIVIL WAR. 12 hours ago
- RT @DavidPoland: By the way… THREE FILMS DIRECTED BY WOMEN AT EVERY MAJOR STUDIO EVERY YEAR FOR THE NEXT THREE. DEMAND IT. 1 day ago
- #NowWatching Dean Fleischer-Camp's FRAUD . https://t.co/FZpJa5vJhN 1 day ago
- RT @taralegal: I really need a day between Saturday and Sunday. 2 days ago