2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 2: Myrna Loy
Thanks to everyone who made Day One such a great success! Now it’s on to DAY TWO!
I could gush on and on about Day Two star Myrna Loy, but I would just as soon save my ramblings for another time and get you to what you came here for … bloggers! So let’s say we get Day Two started!
Leading off is Aurora at Once Upon a Screen with an essay about today’s star that she entitles Myrna Loy: The Little Things.
Next is Kellee Pratt with a look at the quintessential Powell/Loy classic, 1934’s The Thin Man.
Resident Katharine Hepburn blogger Margaret Perry gives Kate some time off to take a look at some of her favorite Myrna films.
H.P. Oliver joins Aurora as two of the first two-for-two bloggers with his unique take on The Thin Man.
Brandie at TrueClassics offers her insight on Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House (1948).
Lara from Backlots has a lovely review of the hilarious Libeled Lady (1936)
Great, great contributions for a great, great actress!
- RT @mrsmaris: @thehill Next will be the article confirming Trump will NOT be accepting any refugees. See a pattern here? The PR tricks aren… 7 hours ago
- I liked #WorldWarZ. 7 hours ago
- Dark Bono might be @CinemaWidow's favorite Bono. #80s #SunCity #RIPJonathanDemme https://t.co/2VZGnVpfN9 7 hours ago
- RT @stoney16: not only did Jonathon Demme direct Silence of the Lambs. He helped @StevieVanZandt with Sun City video. https://t.co/OH2AfUZF… 7 hours ago
- In 1958, a Catholic church urged a DE theater owner to cancel screenings of Vadim's "...And God Created Woman." So… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago