2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 2: Myrna Loy
Thanks to everyone who made Day One such a great success! Now it’s on to DAY TWO!
I could gush on and on about Day Two star Myrna Loy, but I would just as soon save my ramblings for another time and get you to what you came here for … bloggers! So let’s say we get Day Two started!
Leading off is Aurora at Once Upon a Screen with an essay about today’s star that she entitles Myrna Loy: The Little Things.
Next is Kellee Pratt with a look at the quintessential Powell/Loy classic, 1934’s The Thin Man.
Resident Katharine Hepburn blogger Margaret Perry gives Kate some time off to take a look at some of her favorite Myrna films.
H.P. Oliver joins Aurora as two of the first two-for-two bloggers with his unique take on The Thin Man.
Brandie at TrueClassics offers her insight on Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House (1948).
Lara from Backlots has a lovely review of the hilarious Libeled Lady (1936)
Great, great contributions for a great, great actress!
- RT @movieposteraday: Day 109: 'The Godfather'. Limited edition print available at craftandgraft.co #amovieposteraday https://t.co/… 4 hours ago
- RT @movieposteraday: The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. (My new 3-poster set). https://t.co/xAaugZB1pO 4 hours ago
- RT @movieposteraday: On the topic of 'The Thing', here's my homage to Struzan's classic tinyurl.com/j8ub6vq https://t.co/g5sEAqy3yY 4 hours ago
- GREAT poster ... twitter.com/movieposterada… 4 hours ago
- Caught DIRTY GRANDPA. Offensive for days yet something kept me from hating it. Can't quite figure it out. Glover cameo is one for the ages. 6 hours ago