Blogathon Announcement: March in March
I am excited to announce that beginning March 15th, and running through the remainder of the month, my dear friend Jill at Sittin’ On A Backyard Fence is hosting a dynamic blogathon honoring one of Hollywood’s Golden Age legends, FREDRIC MARCH.
Look for guest bloggers (ahem) to pen reviews and essays about the two-time Oscar-winning actor and his greatest films, including a look at THE BEST YEARS OF OUR LIVES, which will be posted to Jill’s site on the 29th, by (ahem) a blogger who has written a thing or two about classic films.
Click on over to Jill’s to check out the details of this great event!
- RT @ChazEbert: We are lifting up voices that seek to nurture, educate and unite us during Women Writers Week 2017 rogerebert.com/chazs-blog/wel… h… 11 hours ago
- That #SpiderManHomecoming trailer did nothing for me. 11 hours ago
- RT @MikeBeauvais: Excited to reconnect with Lenny Dykstra after all these years during this AMA. https://t.co/mPiMRLSHk3 14 hours ago
- TFW thinkpieces about #Venom and R-rated comic book films can't seem to dig past #Deadpool and #Logan. https://t.co/eYlEtQX9R2 1 day ago
- RT @DeusExCinema: @ScribeHard James Whale did that in Frankenstein! 2 days ago