1980s Movie Mt. Rushmore Part II: The Brat Pack
I wanted a tidy list. I wanted four individual people. I wanted a nice Mt. Rushmore graphic.
But how could I?
Mention 1980s movies to most people – ‘80s devotees or not – and a high percentage of them surely will think of the Brat Pack.
On their own, these eight actors starred in 47 movies in the 1980s. But it’s the other 11 movies – the other 11 movies that feature at least two Brat Pack members per movie, with 29 combined appearances in all – that have left the greatest mark on the ‘80s movie landscape.
Read the rest of my thoughts on the Brat Pack at LikeTotally80s …
- RT @ChazEbert: We are lifting up voices that seek to nurture, educate and unite us during Women Writers Week 2017 rogerebert.com/chazs-blog/wel… h… 11 hours ago
- That #SpiderManHomecoming trailer did nothing for me. 11 hours ago
- RT @MikeBeauvais: Excited to reconnect with Lenny Dykstra after all these years during this AMA. https://t.co/mPiMRLSHk3 14 hours ago
- TFW thinkpieces about #Venom and R-rated comic book films can't seem to dig past #Deadpool and #Logan. https://t.co/eYlEtQX9R2 1 day ago
- RT @DeusExCinema: @ScribeHard James Whale did that in Frankenstein! 2 days ago