Sunday Morning on Cinema – If I Ran Hollywood: Oscar Edition
There is this game I like to play. It’s a game I invented, actually. It’s called If I Ran Hollywood. The game has one rule: I run Hollywood.
Welcome to the first of an occasional appearance by my inner-megalomaniac.
Normally, I take on topics that pertain to the motion picture industry as a broader whole. But since we are only weeks away from the Oscars®, I thought I’d set my sights more specifically on the AMPAS. With that, here are five things I would change about the Oscars®:
IF I RAN HOLLYWOOD … THE OSCARS® WOULD MOVE TO SATURDAYS
Read the rest at Filmoria …
- RT @mrsmaris: @thehill Next will be the article confirming Trump will NOT be accepting any refugees. See a pattern here? The PR tricks aren… 7 hours ago
- I liked #WorldWarZ. 7 hours ago
- Dark Bono might be @CinemaWidow's favorite Bono. #80s #SunCity #RIPJonathanDemme https://t.co/2VZGnVpfN9 7 hours ago
- RT @stoney16: not only did Jonathon Demme direct Silence of the Lambs. He helped @StevieVanZandt with Sun City video. https://t.co/OH2AfUZF… 7 hours ago
- In 1958, a Catholic church urged a DE theater owner to cancel screenings of Vadim's "...And God Created Woman." So… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago