Film Review – MIDNIGHT IN PARIS
It was the best of films, it was the “meh” of films.
That sounds a little like Charles Dickens, a writer you won’t see in director Woody Allen’s latest film, Midnight in Paris. Part of me is a little surprised by that, given the number of literary (and artistic) luminaries who have cameos in this uneven effort from one of Hollywood’s filmmaking luminaries. Read the rest at Filmoria …
- RT @mrsmaris: @thehill Next will be the article confirming Trump will NOT be accepting any refugees. See a pattern here? The PR tricks aren… 7 hours ago
- I liked #WorldWarZ. 7 hours ago
- Dark Bono might be @CinemaWidow's favorite Bono. #80s #SunCity #RIPJonathanDemme https://t.co/2VZGnVpfN9 7 hours ago
- RT @stoney16: not only did Jonathon Demme direct Silence of the Lambs. He helped @StevieVanZandt with Sun City video. https://t.co/OH2AfUZF… 7 hours ago
- In 1958, a Catholic church urged a DE theater owner to cancel screenings of Vadim's "...And God Created Woman." So… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago