A Month of VERTIGO
Please be sure to click on the banner below to visit The Lady Eve’s Reel Life, the blog of my good friend and fellow film fanatic Eve, as she hosts A Month of Vertigo.
Throughout January, a dozen bloggers (and one vlogger) will share their musings on every aspect of the timeless Alfred Hitchcock classic – from the film itself to the actors and costumes and music and so much more!
Eve was kind enough to invite me to participate, so be sure to check out my entry: VERTIGO: More Than Just the Streets of San Francico, where I examine the importance of the film’s setting – San Francisco – not just to the story, but to the psychology of the main characters.
- RT @mrsmaris: @thehill Next will be the article confirming Trump will NOT be accepting any refugees. See a pattern here? The PR tricks aren… 7 hours ago
- I liked #WorldWarZ. 7 hours ago
- Dark Bono might be @CinemaWidow's favorite Bono. #80s #SunCity #RIPJonathanDemme https://t.co/2VZGnVpfN9 7 hours ago
- RT @stoney16: not only did Jonathon Demme direct Silence of the Lambs. He helped @StevieVanZandt with Sun City video. https://t.co/OH2AfUZF… 7 hours ago
- In 1958, a Catholic church urged a DE theater owner to cancel screenings of Vadim's "...And God Created Woman." So… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago