As this is my final column for ManILoveFilms.com, I thought it would be fitting to come full circle and write about the same topic I wrote about in my first column for ManILoveFilms.com: the Oscar host. And it’s only fitting, I think, to write about the Oscar host, given the Oscar host’s full-circle path to his once and future job.
Read the rest at ManILoveFilms …
- RT @mrsmaris: @thehill Next will be the article confirming Trump will NOT be accepting any refugees. See a pattern here? The PR tricks aren… 7 hours ago
- I liked #WorldWarZ. 7 hours ago
- Dark Bono might be @CinemaWidow's favorite Bono. #80s #SunCity #RIPJonathanDemme https://t.co/2VZGnVpfN9 7 hours ago
- RT @stoney16: not only did Jonathon Demme direct Silence of the Lambs. He helped @StevieVanZandt with Sun City video. https://t.co/OH2AfUZF… 7 hours ago
- In 1958, a Catholic church urged a DE theater owner to cancel screenings of Vadim's "...And God Created Woman." So… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago