2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- RT @bybowes: (Note for baseball civilians: Pedro juuuuuuuuuuust might be the best right-handed pitcher who ever lived.) 13 hours ago
- RT @Synergomatique: @ScribeHard Thanks a lot, Michael!!! Welcome aboard :-) 14 hours ago
- I'm eager for 'The Hateful Eight' - you know, the actual film. The idea of a "trailer" for a film that hasn't even begun shooting is absurd. 17 hours ago
- RT @EddieLove44: #RIP Brian Hutton -- director of Eastwood's two WWII classics. http://t.co/rf0VOQ0ANB 18 hours ago
- #NetDE MT @RehobothFilm Outdoor Screenings – FROZEN Thu August 28 dusk (8:15-8:30pm) Rehoboth Beach Bandstand … fb.me/3g9aUhqVg 19 hours ago