2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- Unsettling. #NothingBadCanHappen 5 hours ago
- #NowWatching Julius Feldmeier and Sascha Alexander Gersak in Katrin Gebbe's NOTHING BAD CAN HAPPEN . http://t.co/5sD6TAGN8x 7 hours ago
- #MyWeekInReviews BOOBS dvdverdict.com/reviews/boobs2… THE DOOR scribehardonfilm.wordpress.com/2014/10/13/the… THE BOOK OF LIFE scribehardonfilm.wordpress.com/2014/10/18/the… #SupportIndieFilm 8 hours ago
- Finally got around to the Hader-hosted #SNL. Another awful outing for the show, now 0-for-3 this season. Clearly a rebuilding year. 8 hours ago
- RT @BBunny1940: Nxt Thurs aboard the @TCM Classic Cruise, I'm honored to intro a screening of MATINEE ('93), dir by the sublime @joe_dante.… 11 hours ago