2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- I first saw #TarasBulba about 15 years ago. I do not remember Zhivago-meets-Animal House. This thing is gloriously unhinged. 37 minutes ago
- “I’m repairing the weather cock so you can tell which way the wind blows.” O_O #TarasBulba 1 hour ago
- RT @ErisLovesMovies: @ScribeHard This Could Be Us But Ukraine. 2 hours ago
- This Polish prince pronounces Ukraine as “You cryin’”. It’s actually distracting. #TarasBulba 2 hours ago
- #NowWatching Tony Curtis and Yul Brynner in J. Lee Thompson's TARAS BULBA (1962) . http://t.co/HKq9eKaAM6 2 hours ago