2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- RT @DeusExCinema: Ida: Simple and sublime drama about identity and duty. Frame after immaculate frame composed with a master's touch. Actin… 11 hours ago
- RT @DraconicVerses: Imagi-Movies on @TCM for December, 2014 wp.me/pMFLM-Pg 12 hours ago
- The rest of you should follow suit. RT @DeusExCinema #NowWatching Ida on @netflix 13 hours ago
- Wowza. The Blu for #TheWindRises offers the entire film (in Japanese w/English subs) told in the original storyboards. What a treasure. 15 hours ago
- Great to have seen #BigHero6 and #TheWindRises over same weekend. Stylistically and thematically so different, yet both so joyous. 15 hours ago