2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- RT @Doug_Tilley: @jaimeburchardt That's not a review. That's someone trying to justify a criminal act. Ridiculously. 6 hours ago
- Wowza. Terrific doc. @AliveInsideFilm is slow-rolling US cities (incl. Philly this wknd). See it. #SupportIndieFilm http://t.co/blLu2P6o1U 6 hours ago
- #NowWatching 2014 @sundancefest Audience Award winner, Best Doc Michael Rossato-Bennett's ALIVE INSIDE @AliveInsideFilm #SupportIndieFilm 8 hours ago
- RT @Variety_Claudia: Tomorrow we kick off our new Artisans section in @Variety with a kick ass cover story on Women Working Below The Line … 10 hours ago
- RT @FilmSamurai: @DeusExCinema Better than "The Oneders" OH-NEED-ERS 11 hours ago