2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- RT @cj_prin: In the end, the real babadook... is love 8 hours ago
- The Golden Globes once had a Rookie of the Year Award. For 1976 films, the winners were Lange and ... Schwarzenegger? http://t.co/Tjg5K4Nusg 8 hours ago
- RT @oldfilmsflicker: Lady filmmaker fans: @LaggiesTheMovie is in theaters this week and @BeyondTheLights comes out in a few weeks. go supp… 8 hours ago
- Oh sure. Let's push this one more time. JOHN WICK. Go see it. But if you need convincing, read this: scribehardonfilm.wordpress.com/2014/10/24/joh… #JohnWick 9 hours ago
- RT @notjustmovies: Like @Lexialex, the JOHN WICK directors did stunts before directing, and you can tell in how much care is taken to show … 12 hours ago