2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- #NetDe MT @RehobothFilm Read a Movie Series: THE WOMAN IN GREEN Wednesday, 9/10, 4pm Location ... fb.me/1DkN7grpY 7 hours ago
- RT @Kai_Lor: Just watching Dench & Blanchett in Notes On A Scandal letting it all rip is great entertainment. Having a theatre background n… 14 hours ago
- Are you kidding me, #APromise, with THAT deathbed confession? 16 hours ago
- RT @kevrockcity: Good rule of thumb: Never be naked. Have shame about your body. Don't record your existence on Earth. You were never here. 18 hours ago
- Oh my god the camera work in A PROMISE is maddening. 19 hours ago