2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- #NowWatching with @MovieReelRebel Jamie Foxx and Quvenzhané Wallis in Will Gluck’s ANNIE . http://t.co/iZOR52YhMu 7 hours ago
- RT @popcornreel: .@LouLumenick Agreed. Absolutely. The multinational part is indispensable. And crucially so. A very important variable you… 8 hours ago
- RT @styptical: First they interned dissidents. Then they starved their everyday citizens. Then they came for our movies. And THAT'S when we… 9 hours ago
- RT @MarkHarrisNYC: I'm stunned anyone thinks theater owners are qualified to decide state-supported terrorists are just bluffing.So much ar… 1 day ago
- #CantRainAllTheTime http://t.co/gREaaoCWFd 1 day ago