2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- RT @CinemaWidow: Oh yeah @ScribeHard, I'll see your peeps/Shining/Kubrick and raise with Easter bunny/Alien/Ridley Scott. http://t.co/aLFYy… 1 hour ago
- Kubrick's THE SHINING. With Peeps. Happy Easter. http://t.co/zyFrO9p3fs 2 hours ago
- Hey #TCMparty, @BritishPathe just uploadied of 85,000 films to YouTube. (h/t @J_Chlebus) youtube.com/user/britishpa… … http://t.co/5M9iSmy7V3 6 hours ago
- Although it hasn't changed status in 3+ yrs, it still worries me that @imdbpro lists Johnny Depp remake of THE THIN MAN as "In Development." 6 hours ago
- I have yet to see a "Top 17 Films That Run 93 Minutes" list, but surely we're close. 7 hours ago