2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 29: Ingrid Bergman
On Day 29, one of Hollywood’s most legendary beauties, Ingrid Bergman.
Leading off is Joel, from Joel’s Classic Film Passion, with a look at Ingrid Bergman and Italian Neorealism.
Next up is Ruth at Silver Screenings, who looks at Bergman in Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman Goes Insane.
My writing pal Tonya, at the wonderfully named blog GoosePimplyAllOver, looks at Ingrid’s Mesmerizing Expressions.
Marcela from Best of the Past with the article Girl Who Could Fly: From Ingie with Love
And now for Jill … Jill … Jill … I know this name from somewhere. 8 ) My blogathon partner-in-crime offers her take, at The Fence, on Bergman in Rage in Heaven.
- Pretty stoked for #Nightcrawler tomorrow night. After #JohnWick and #Whiplash last weekend, I wanna keep this hot streak rolling. 15 hours ago
- #NewPhaserSettings Actually, it’s about ethics in games journalism. 15 hours ago
- Forgot to mention how solid the doc "Whitey: United States of America v. James J. Bulger" is. Nice job @CNNFilms. 16 hours ago
- With all the Marvel hoopla yesterday and #NationalCatDay today, how can I not post this? “Loki Conquers Iron Man” http://t.co/sqJT2kpckP 18 hours ago
- RT @DennysDiner: Phase Three. http://t.co/qyq3ySy4Kp 20 hours ago