2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 26: Gary Cooper
Today we have the pleasure of watching one of Classic Hollywood’s timeless everyman, Gary Cooper.
First up is Margaret Perry of The Great Katharine Hepburn with her take on Cooper in a wonderful comedy, Ball of Fire.
Next, Sean from The Joy and Agony of Movies offers a his own take on Cooper in Ball of Fire.
Cliff, from Immortal Ephemera, gets very newsy with press coverage from Cooper’s hometown newspaper, the Helena (MT) Daily Independent!
Jessica from Jess in a Yellow Dress joins us again with her look at Love in the Afternoon.
Raquel at 19cooper01 asks How Do I Love the Coop? Let Me Count the Ways.
And a third perspective is offered on Ball of Fire by Lara at Back Lots.
- #TheLastStarfighter holds up so well. While Blu exposes era-specific VFX weaknesses, it also spotlights efforts made to make film look good. 4 hours ago
- RT @ShootThePicture: @ScribeHard He better not going into any bathrooms with that thing on. 4 hours ago
- Google Glass? #TheLastStarfighter http://t.co/BiY1e2B0l2 4 hours ago
- With a couple of minor exceptions (and the video game cabinet), #TheLastStarfighter is about the least '80s movie from '80s I can remember. 4 hours ago
- The Blu transfer on #TheLastStarfighter is very good. 4 hours ago