2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 26: Gary Cooper
Today we have the pleasure of watching one of Classic Hollywood’s timeless everyman, Gary Cooper.
First up is Margaret Perry of The Great Katharine Hepburn with her take on Cooper in a wonderful comedy, Ball of Fire.
Next, Sean from The Joy and Agony of Movies offers a his own take on Cooper in Ball of Fire.
Cliff, from Immortal Ephemera, gets very newsy with press coverage from Cooper’s hometown newspaper, the Helena (MT) Daily Independent!
Jessica from Jess in a Yellow Dress joins us again with her look at Love in the Afternoon.
Raquel at 19cooper01 asks How Do I Love the Coop? Let Me Count the Ways.
And a third perspective is offered on Ball of Fire by Lara at Back Lots.
- RT @LouLumenick: Again, it may be a mistake to assume the decision to drop THE INTERVIEW came from the studio and not from corporate HQ in … 3 hours ago
- #NetDe MT @WestownMovies The @MOTFilmSociety chose Foxcatcher as a film of the week. See Foxcatcher all week: 12:30p, 3:30p, 6:30p, 9:30p. 5 hours ago
- #NowWatching with @MovieReelRebel Jamie Foxx and Quvenzhané Wallis in Will Gluck’s ANNIE . http://t.co/iZOR52YhMu 19 hours ago
- RT @popcornreel: .@LouLumenick Agreed. Absolutely. The multinational part is indispensable. And crucially so. A very important variable you… 19 hours ago
- RT @styptical: First they interned dissidents. Then they starved their everyday citizens. Then they came for our movies. And THAT'S when we… 20 hours ago