2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 26: Gary Cooper
Today we have the pleasure of watching one of Classic Hollywood’s timeless everyman, Gary Cooper.
First up is Margaret Perry of The Great Katharine Hepburn with her take on Cooper in a wonderful comedy, Ball of Fire.
Next, Sean from The Joy and Agony of Movies offers a his own take on Cooper in Ball of Fire.
Cliff, from Immortal Ephemera, gets very newsy with press coverage from Cooper’s hometown newspaper, the Helena (MT) Daily Independent!
Jessica from Jess in a Yellow Dress joins us again with her look at Love in the Afternoon.
Raquel at 19cooper01 asks How Do I Love the Coop? Let Me Count the Ways.
And a third perspective is offered on Ball of Fire by Lara at Back Lots.
- So, where are we with the #AvengersAgeOfUltron trailer? Gushing, backlash against gushing, or backlash against backlash against gushing? 6 hours ago
- And you think weddings can be expensive? My DIVORCE CORP. review: scribehardonfilm.wordpress.com/2014/10/22/div… #SupportIndieFilm 6 hours ago
- Oh yeah. Solid trailer. #AvengersAgeOfUltron 11 hours ago
- I'm sleepy, but then my 18yo bounds in from late #GoneGirl screening & wants to break it down for a bit. So yeah, I had a good day today. 1 day ago
- Don't remember the Traylor Howard character being so grating. #TheWestWing 1 day ago