2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 26: Gary Cooper
Today we have the pleasure of watching one of Classic Hollywood’s timeless everyman, Gary Cooper.
First up is Margaret Perry of The Great Katharine Hepburn with her take on Cooper in a wonderful comedy, Ball of Fire.
Next, Sean from The Joy and Agony of Movies offers a his own take on Cooper in Ball of Fire.
Cliff, from Immortal Ephemera, gets very newsy with press coverage from Cooper’s hometown newspaper, the Helena (MT) Daily Independent!
Jessica from Jess in a Yellow Dress joins us again with her look at Love in the Afternoon.
Raquel at 19cooper01 asks How Do I Love the Coop? Let Me Count the Ways.
And a third perspective is offered on Ball of Fire by Lara at Back Lots.
- This is one of my fave Twitter feeds. RT @KimKierkegaard Today's look- Alaia bodysuit; Hermes heels; an honest & purely human sadness. 4 hours ago
- If anyone is interested in playing Words With Friends, I’m at MichaelNaz123. 4 hours ago
- Carrell in that new FOXCATCHER trailer. 5 hours ago
- Maybe @TheAcademy should just give honorary Oscars to EVERYONE IN MOVIES EVER so we can put this annual pearl-clutching to bed forever. 5 hours ago
- Anyone going to #TIFF14 plan on seeing THE TRIBE? I need someone to be jealous of. 6 hours ago