2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 26: Gary Cooper
Today we have the pleasure of watching one of Classic Hollywood’s timeless everyman, Gary Cooper.
First up is Margaret Perry of The Great Katharine Hepburn with her take on Cooper in a wonderful comedy, Ball of Fire.
Next, Sean from The Joy and Agony of Movies offers a his own take on Cooper in Ball of Fire.
Cliff, from Immortal Ephemera, gets very newsy with press coverage from Cooper’s hometown newspaper, the Helena (MT) Daily Independent!
Jessica from Jess in a Yellow Dress joins us again with her look at Love in the Afternoon.
Raquel at 19cooper01 asks How Do I Love the Coop? Let Me Count the Ways.
And a third perspective is offered on Ball of Fire by Lara at Back Lots.
- RT @TomiLaffly: Saint Laurent is breathtaking, dangerous, sexy... Knows style is attitude & mindset. Restores faith in biopics. Gaspard Ull… 6 hours ago
- Just caught that picture of Amal Alamuddin's wedding gown. Wowza. 7 hours ago
- Best #FirstTimeWatch films in September: 5. Belle 4. Lilting 3. The Skeleton Twins 2. Chef 1. Zodiac 7 hours ago
- RT @dvdverdict: DVD Verdict Sweepstakes - Now We're Cookin' Contest dvdverdict.com/contest 7 hours ago
- Recent Reviews: THE SKELETON TWINS scribehardonfilm.wordpress.com/2014/09/29/the… THIS IS WHERE I LEAVE YOU scribehardonfilm.wordpress.com/2014/09/20/thi… IF I STAY scribehardonfilm.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/if-… 8 hours ago