2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 26: Gary Cooper
Today we have the pleasure of watching one of Classic Hollywood’s timeless everyman, Gary Cooper.
First up is Margaret Perry of The Great Katharine Hepburn with her take on Cooper in a wonderful comedy, Ball of Fire.
Next, Sean from The Joy and Agony of Movies offers a his own take on Cooper in Ball of Fire.
Cliff, from Immortal Ephemera, gets very newsy with press coverage from Cooper’s hometown newspaper, the Helena (MT) Daily Independent!
Jessica from Jess in a Yellow Dress joins us again with her look at Love in the Afternoon.
Raquel at 19cooper01 asks How Do I Love the Coop? Let Me Count the Ways.
And a third perspective is offered on Ball of Fire by Lara at Back Lots.
- And while I was typing I missed Sandahl Bergman (Stewardess School) and Matt Lattanzi (My Tutor) #Xanadu Dammit. I am NOT rewatching this. 8 hours ago
- Question: Is there anyone who was as big a star in his prime as Gene Kelly who went out on as dreadful a note as #Xanadu? 8 hours ago
- Da fuq? Greenwald goes De Palma split-screen? MY HEAD HURTS. #Xanadu 8 hours ago
- Uh oh ... the final number. WE'RE ALL BRIGA-DOOMED! #Xanadu 8 hours ago
- There's enough trippy shit in this movie to be one ruptured bag of CPH4 away from being renamed LUCY. #Xanadu 8 hours ago