2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 26: Gary Cooper
Today we have the pleasure of watching one of Classic Hollywood’s timeless everyman, Gary Cooper.
First up is Margaret Perry of The Great Katharine Hepburn with her take on Cooper in a wonderful comedy, Ball of Fire.
Next, Sean from The Joy and Agony of Movies offers a his own take on Cooper in Ball of Fire.
Cliff, from Immortal Ephemera, gets very newsy with press coverage from Cooper’s hometown newspaper, the Helena (MT) Daily Independent!
Jessica from Jess in a Yellow Dress joins us again with her look at Love in the Afternoon.
Raquel at 19cooper01 asks How Do I Love the Coop? Let Me Count the Ways.
And a third perspective is offered on Ball of Fire by Lara at Back Lots.
- RT @LivingInCinema: @ScribeHard hahaha, could've been the father of the 90210 kids if they were in the same temporal plane 12 hours ago
- #WarGames would make great double bill w/1984's #RedDawn. All that #80s fear of Soviets from two perspectives: high tech and low. #WOPRines! 12 hours ago
- Ignoring dated technology, #WarGames holds up remarkably well. It's a solid thriller with believable characters that consistently engages. 12 hours ago
- How about a nice game of chess? #WarGames 12 hours ago
- #WarGames taught me about DEFCON levels. 13 hours ago