2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 24: Irene Dunne
It’s time to give the boys a rest and let a lady shine. What better way than to turn it over to Irene Dunne.
The ever-stylish Kay from Movie Star Makeover leads off with a bio on Dunne.
Aurora from Once Upon A Screen takes a blogathon bow with the formidable assertion that Dunne was “Cary Grant’s Greatest Costar.”
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera returns with news from yesteryear on the beautiful Irene Dunne.
Net the Movie Blogger, from It’s A Wonderful Movie, is up next with a review of Dunne in Life With Father.
Bobby Rivers looks at A Guy Named Joe with his essay Feminist Flight: A Dunne Deal.
Check back throughout the day as more great blogs are coming!
- The fabulousness of Shailene Woodley's hair translates well to the small screen. #Divergent 2 hours ago
- #Divergent dropped on VOD today Here's what I thought about it when I saw it in the theater ... scribehardonfilm.wordpress.com/2014/03/21/div… 3 hours ago
- RT @jaxbra: @ScribeHard ANNNNND his father plays an uncredited role as a newscaster. 7 hours ago
- RT @CargoFilmDocs: "An unexpectedly wild ride." - The 13th Floor weighs in on @KungFuElliot during @nzff bit.ly/UmKi3a https://t.c… 7 hours ago
- RT @IndieFlix: Together, we’re creating an app that makes discovering and sharing indie films easier than ever! #Discover #IndieApp http://… 16 hours ago