2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 24: Irene Dunne
It’s time to give the boys a rest and let a lady shine. What better way than to turn it over to Irene Dunne.
The ever-stylish Kay from Movie Star Makeover leads off with a bio on Dunne.
Aurora from Once Upon A Screen takes a blogathon bow with the formidable assertion that Dunne was “Cary Grant’s Greatest Costar.”
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera returns with news from yesteryear on the beautiful Irene Dunne.
Net the Movie Blogger, from It’s A Wonderful Movie, is up next with a review of Dunne in Life With Father.
Bobby Rivers looks at A Guy Named Joe with his essay Feminist Flight: A Dunne Deal.
Check back throughout the day as more great blogs are coming!
- Any #TIFF14 attendees screening Miroslav Slaboshpitsky's THE TRIBE? 3 hours ago
- RT @STSomma: Proud to be the 2,177th backer on @BackerKit for Reading Rainbow: Every Child,... | Thx @ReadingRainbow! https://t.co/J2Ho1KX0… 5 hours ago
- Nom'd by @pdicaprioFP911 for #cinephilephoto: THE LAST TYCOON. (Not that one. The one from Hong Kong, 2012). http://t.co/5A9YCkFND0 5 hours ago
- RT @EddieLove44: Tapped by @scribehard for #cinephilephoto. I'm nominating : @ErisLovesMovies @Trotskydc @DCDan2 http://t.co/IZ9dpsJIHB 5 hours ago
- RT @JohnDoctorKent: @ScribeHard a few things have the power to return me to my childhood basement happy times, but #atari2600 is prob the m… 6 hours ago