2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 24: Irene Dunne
It’s time to give the boys a rest and let a lady shine. What better way than to turn it over to Irene Dunne.
The ever-stylish Kay from Movie Star Makeover leads off with a bio on Dunne.
Aurora from Once Upon A Screen takes a blogathon bow with the formidable assertion that Dunne was “Cary Grant’s Greatest Costar.”
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera returns with news from yesteryear on the beautiful Irene Dunne.
Net the Movie Blogger, from It’s A Wonderful Movie, is up next with a review of Dunne in Life With Father.
Bobby Rivers looks at A Guy Named Joe with his essay Feminist Flight: A Dunne Deal.
Check back throughout the day as more great blogs are coming!
- Wowza. The Blu for #TheWindRises offers the entire film (in Japanese w/English subs) told in the original storyboards. What a treasure. 1 hour ago
- Great to have seen #BigHero6 and #TheWindRises over same weekend. Stylistically and thematically so different, yet both so joyous. 1 hour ago
- #TheWindRises is a beautiful film. 1 hour ago
- RT @ScottMendelson: Jessica Chastain is not in JURASSIC WORLD, and don't hurt Bryce Dallas Howard's feelings by acting all sad upon realizi… 2 hours ago
- RT @ScottMendelson: Don't know if #PitchPerfect2 will be any good, but #pitchperfect2trailer is superb and a textbook example of cutting a … 2 hours ago