2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 24: Irene Dunne
It’s time to give the boys a rest and let a lady shine. What better way than to turn it over to Irene Dunne.
The ever-stylish Kay from Movie Star Makeover leads off with a bio on Dunne.
Aurora from Once Upon A Screen takes a blogathon bow with the formidable assertion that Dunne was “Cary Grant’s Greatest Costar.”
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera returns with news from yesteryear on the beautiful Irene Dunne.
Net the Movie Blogger, from It’s A Wonderful Movie, is up next with a review of Dunne in Life With Father.
Bobby Rivers looks at A Guy Named Joe with his essay Feminist Flight: A Dunne Deal.
Check back throughout the day as more great blogs are coming!
- RT @mattzollerseitz: @ScribeHard At one time I'd have said yes, but now who can tell what's CGI? 14 hours ago
- RT @thecinemadoctor: @ScribeHard I'm still a bit pissy that ACT OF KILLING lost that Oscar... 15 hours ago
- RT @silentsundayTO: Welcome @ScribeHard @MaterialGirl850 @wimseybynature @SheriBiesen @JacqTLynch I look forward to chatting with you all! 15 hours ago
- It's Easter. What Would Jesus Do? See Oculus. scribehardonfilm.wordpress.com/2014/04/12/ocu… 15 hours ago
- RT @elisabethwithns: “@jrpopfan: So... we are getting ready to begin a new project. Chick Rock 101. Coming soon...” Follow us at @chickrock… 16 hours ago