2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 24: Irene Dunne
It’s time to give the boys a rest and let a lady shine. What better way than to turn it over to Irene Dunne.
The ever-stylish Kay from Movie Star Makeover leads off with a bio on Dunne.
Aurora from Once Upon A Screen takes a blogathon bow with the formidable assertion that Dunne was “Cary Grant’s Greatest Costar.”
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera returns with news from yesteryear on the beautiful Irene Dunne.
Net the Movie Blogger, from It’s A Wonderful Movie, is up next with a review of Dunne in Life With Father.
Bobby Rivers looks at A Guy Named Joe with his essay Feminist Flight: A Dunne Deal.
Check back throughout the day as more great blogs are coming!
- RT @kristapley: It's weird for someone to be so enamored by their own screener mailings that they take pictures and post about them every o… 8 hours ago
- RT @bybowes: One note that I'm sure I'm not the first to make but will anyway: the use of sound in THE BABADOOK is goddamn genius. 8 hours ago
- RT @FreddyInSpace: In case anyone's still awake: My review of #LatePhases, which is one of my favorites of 2014. ihorror.com/new-release-re… 10 hours ago
- Anyone else catch a Burt Reynolds vibe from Chris Pratt in that #JurassicWorld trailer? (That's no slight, btw.) 10 hours ago
- RT @thecinemadoctor: INTERSTELLAR: Finally saw it. Not as bad or sonically flawed as anticipated, but it is 2001: A HALLMARK CARD ODYSSEY… 11 hours ago