2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 24: Irene Dunne
It’s time to give the boys a rest and let a lady shine. What better way than to turn it over to Irene Dunne.
The ever-stylish Kay from Movie Star Makeover leads off with a bio on Dunne.
Aurora from Once Upon A Screen takes a blogathon bow with the formidable assertion that Dunne was “Cary Grant’s Greatest Costar.”
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera returns with news from yesteryear on the beautiful Irene Dunne.
Net the Movie Blogger, from It’s A Wonderful Movie, is up next with a review of Dunne in Life With Father.
Bobby Rivers looks at A Guy Named Joe with his essay Feminist Flight: A Dunne Deal.
Check back throughout the day as more great blogs are coming!
- RT @TheChewDefense: for those that want the nearly 4 hour doc on the making of Prometheus, the 3D blu set is 12.99 on amazon http://t.co/Xr… 15 hours ago
- #NowWatching Tom Hardy in Steven Knight's LOCKE #SupportIndieFilm . http://t.co/rDPQHA9zta 17 hours ago
- RT @pdicaprioFP911: #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy is not a great movie but lots of fun and two hours worth of smiles. Can't ask for too much more f… 22 hours ago
- Not sure this qualifies as “Holiday Soul” @SIRIUSXM http://t.co/r7Lsu7ff6c 22 hours ago
- What algorithm thought a good place to promote #FiftyShadesOfGrey would be on the #LikeFatherLikeSon @IMDb page?! http://t.co/jHXok6V5Pw 1 day ago