2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 24: Irene Dunne
It’s time to give the boys a rest and let a lady shine. What better way than to turn it over to Irene Dunne.
The ever-stylish Kay from Movie Star Makeover leads off with a bio on Dunne.
Aurora from Once Upon A Screen takes a blogathon bow with the formidable assertion that Dunne was “Cary Grant’s Greatest Costar.”
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera returns with news from yesteryear on the beautiful Irene Dunne.
Net the Movie Blogger, from It’s A Wonderful Movie, is up next with a review of Dunne in Life With Father.
Bobby Rivers looks at A Guy Named Joe with his essay Feminist Flight: A Dunne Deal.
Check back throughout the day as more great blogs are coming!
- Well hey there. Totally forgot how great Anjelica Huston looks as Morticia Addams. #TheAddamsFamily 1 hour ago
- #Top5FirstViews for July: 5. Snowpiercer 4. Two Lives 3. Class of '92 2. Like Father Like Son (2014) 1. Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance 3 hours ago
- Yep. #Oculus is still damn good, and those last 30 minutes are even better on second watch. 3 hours ago
- Seriously, there isn't a camera angle or light setting that doesn't swoon over Karen Gillan. #Oculus 5 hours ago
- #NowWatching Karen Gillan & Brenton Thwaites in Mike Flanagan's OCULUS (my review: scribehardonfilm.wordpress.com/2014/04/12/ocu…) #Oculus . http://t.co/ZNMMoKiYZl 6 hours ago