2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 22: Jack Lemmon
There’s no cute opening needed today. Ladies and gentlemen, Jack Lemmon.
Leading off is Aurora of Once Upon a Screen with a beautiful piece entitled The Magic of Lemmon.
Next, Kellee at Outspoken and Freckled offers her view of Lemmon in The Great Race.
Now, over at Jess in a Yellow Dress, check out Jessica’s entry on The Apartment.
Josh at Classicblanca takes a different point-of-view on The Apartment; he approaches it from the Academy Award perspective.
Brandie at True Classics give us her review of Lemmon in The Apartment … cookie-wise.
Hollywood historian (that’s right … we have one of those in this blogathon) Lana Morgan with Hollywood Legacy goes behind the scenes of The Fortune Cookie.
- RT @dvdverdict: "This is the Jon Favreau Hollywood needs." Verdict Review - Chef (Blu-ray) dvdverdict.com/reviews/chefbl… 4 hours ago
- #NowWatching Precious Muir in Jon Bulette and F. Stone Roberts' documentary: BOOBS #SupportIndieFilm . http://t.co/eOdVe8diN5 4 hours ago
- This is the Jon Favreau Hollywood needs. My @dvdverdict review of CHEF: dvdverdict.com/reviews/chefbl… 8 hours ago
- RT @KitNapz: @ScribeHard Me too. Really sweet and charming. Whishaw's tender performance is truly touching. It's a gift of a film. #Lilting 10 hours ago
- One IMAX theater in the state and it isn’t showing 70mm INTERSTELLAR. Delaware will forever wither in the shadow of Philadelphia. #RoadTrip 14 hours ago