2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 21: Kay Francis
Today’s Summer Under the Stars spotlight is a quintessential Pre-Code dame – Kay Francis.
Like style? Then you’ll love what Kimberly from GlamAmor has to offer, as she looks at Francis’ trendsetting 1930s style.
And the blogathon welcomes Danny Reid from Can’t Stop the Movies, who has several contributions for Kay day: reviews of Jewel Robbery, Mary Stevens MD, and Mandalay. Plus, Danny has a great overview on Francis and the films featured on TCM today.
And not to be outdone, Cliff from Immortal Ephemera offers a trio of contributions of his own: Francis in the news, a review of Dr. Monica, and yet an alternate take on Dr. Monica over at WilliamWarren.com!
Also making a blogothon debut is Karen with The Speakeasy! She looks at Francis in Confession.
And the blogathon welcomes Gene from 11east14thstreet.com with a look at Francis in Mary Stevens MD.
- And then I watch #Paperman, which achieves in 7 minutes what some 90-minute films can only dream of achieving. 1 hour ago
- #NowWatching w/@CinemaWidow @MovieReelRebel @CrossFitStorrs Sarah Snook/Mark Webber in Kevin Greutert’s JESSABELLE . http://t.co/hKq0uUSBIt 3 hours ago
- Lotta chatter on the TL tonight about @TheBabadook. ICYMI, it's one of the best films of the year. Full stop. scribehardonfilm.wordpress.com/2014/11/13/the… 5 hours ago
- #NowWatching Jason Bateman/Kathryn Hahn/Rohan Chand/Philip Baker Hall/Allison Janney in Jason Bateman's BAD WORDS . http://t.co/OXJcJxEXLX 6 hours ago
- RT @IFCMidnight: @scottEweinberg @AxelleCarolyn working on THE BABADOOK amazon situation, folks, some problem "popped-up" but will be fixed… 6 hours ago