2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 21: Kay Francis
Today’s Summer Under the Stars spotlight is a quintessential Pre-Code dame – Kay Francis.
Like style? Then you’ll love what Kimberly from GlamAmor has to offer, as she looks at Francis’ trendsetting 1930s style.
And the blogathon welcomes Danny Reid from Can’t Stop the Movies, who has several contributions for Kay day: reviews of Jewel Robbery, Mary Stevens MD, and Mandalay. Plus, Danny has a great overview on Francis and the films featured on TCM today.
And not to be outdone, Cliff from Immortal Ephemera offers a trio of contributions of his own: Francis in the news, a review of Dr. Monica, and yet an alternate take on Dr. Monica over at WilliamWarren.com!
Also making a blogothon debut is Karen with The Speakeasy! She looks at Francis in Confession.
And the blogathon welcomes Gene from 11east14thstreet.com with a look at Francis in Mary Stevens MD.
- RT @Doug_Tilley: @jaimeburchardt That's not a review. That's someone trying to justify a criminal act. Ridiculously. 14 hours ago
- Wowza. Terrific doc. @AliveInsideFilm is slow-rolling US cities (incl. Philly this wknd). See it. #SupportIndieFilm http://t.co/blLu2P6o1U 14 hours ago
- #NowWatching 2014 @sundancefest Audience Award winner, Best Doc Michael Rossato-Bennett's ALIVE INSIDE @AliveInsideFilm #SupportIndieFilm 16 hours ago
- RT @Variety_Claudia: Tomorrow we kick off our new Artisans section in @Variety with a kick ass cover story on Women Working Below The Line … 18 hours ago
- RT @FilmSamurai: @DeusExCinema Better than "The Oneders" OH-NEED-ERS 19 hours ago