2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 21: Kay Francis
Today’s Summer Under the Stars spotlight is a quintessential Pre-Code dame – Kay Francis.
Like style? Then you’ll love what Kimberly from GlamAmor has to offer, as she looks at Francis’ trendsetting 1930s style.
And the blogathon welcomes Danny Reid from Can’t Stop the Movies, who has several contributions for Kay day: reviews of Jewel Robbery, Mary Stevens MD, and Mandalay. Plus, Danny has a great overview on Francis and the films featured on TCM today.
And not to be outdone, Cliff from Immortal Ephemera offers a trio of contributions of his own: Francis in the news, a review of Dr. Monica, and yet an alternate take on Dr. Monica over at WilliamWarren.com!
Also making a blogothon debut is Karen with The Speakeasy! She looks at Francis in Confession.
And the blogathon welcomes Gene from 11east14thstreet.com with a look at Francis in Mary Stevens MD.
- RT @IndieFlix: Together, we’re creating an app that makes discovering and sharing indie films easier than ever! #Discover #IndieApp http://… 4 hours ago
- Hard to believe Ron Silver has been dead for five years. #TheWestWing. #BrunoGianelli 16 hours ago
- #NowWatching THE WEST WING S3E2 & S3E3 "Manchester" Parts 1 & 2 . http://t.co/FnERMEZDI4 17 hours ago
- RT @302Do: Help me welcome @MOTDolores to our #newspaper family! tinyurl.com/nt2kvje #netDE #newgirlintown #journalist #storyteller 20 hours ago
- RT @perkyjerky: @ScribeHard Hmmm... only the finest wine will do. #BestJerkyEver 20 hours ago