2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 21: Kay Francis
Today’s Summer Under the Stars spotlight is a quintessential Pre-Code dame – Kay Francis.
Like style? Then you’ll love what Kimberly from GlamAmor has to offer, as she looks at Francis’ trendsetting 1930s style.
And the blogathon welcomes Danny Reid from Can’t Stop the Movies, who has several contributions for Kay day: reviews of Jewel Robbery, Mary Stevens MD, and Mandalay. Plus, Danny has a great overview on Francis and the films featured on TCM today.
And not to be outdone, Cliff from Immortal Ephemera offers a trio of contributions of his own: Francis in the news, a review of Dr. Monica, and yet an alternate take on Dr. Monica over at WilliamWarren.com!
Also making a blogothon debut is Karen with The Speakeasy! She looks at Francis in Confession.
And the blogathon welcomes Gene from 11east14thstreet.com with a look at Francis in Mary Stevens MD.
- RT @Kai_Lor: Just watching Dench & Blanchett in Notes On A Scandal letting it all rip is great entertainment. Having a theatre background n… 2 hours ago
- Are you kidding me, #APromise, with THAT deathbed confession? 4 hours ago
- RT @kevrockcity: Good rule of thumb: Never be naked. Have shame about your body. Don't record your existence on Earth. You were never here. 6 hours ago
- Oh my god the camera work in A PROMISE is maddening. 7 hours ago
- #NowWatching Rebecca Hall, Alan Rickman, and Richard Madden in Patrice Leconte's A PROMISE http://t.co/I5io5g7IUR 7 hours ago