2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 21: Kay Francis
Today’s Summer Under the Stars spotlight is a quintessential Pre-Code dame – Kay Francis.
Like style? Then you’ll love what Kimberly from GlamAmor has to offer, as she looks at Francis’ trendsetting 1930s style.
And the blogathon welcomes Danny Reid from Can’t Stop the Movies, who has several contributions for Kay day: reviews of Jewel Robbery, Mary Stevens MD, and Mandalay. Plus, Danny has a great overview on Francis and the films featured on TCM today.
And not to be outdone, Cliff from Immortal Ephemera offers a trio of contributions of his own: Francis in the news, a review of Dr. Monica, and yet an alternate take on Dr. Monica over at WilliamWarren.com!
Also making a blogothon debut is Karen with The Speakeasy! She looks at Francis in Confession.
And the blogathon welcomes Gene from 11east14thstreet.com with a look at Francis in Mary Stevens MD.
- Baller. RT @cj_prin Went through my viewing journal and I'm up to ~295 first time viewings this year. Jesus christ what am i doing 11 hours ago
- Content aside, #Mudbloods is a terrible doc, poorly structured and executed, with no overarching theme. It's a Potter Fantasy Camp film. 11 hours ago
- The USC snitch was caught coming out of the bathroom during the injury timeout. That's how UCLA won. I swear to Jesus. #Mudbloods 11 hours ago
- There's an injury timeout on the field. This thing could go the Full Heaven Can Wait at any moment. #Mudbloods 11 hours ago
- Little kids playing Quidditch is ADORABLE. Where is that doc? #Mudbloods 11 hours ago