2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 21: Kay Francis
Today’s Summer Under the Stars spotlight is a quintessential Pre-Code dame – Kay Francis.
Like style? Then you’ll love what Kimberly from GlamAmor has to offer, as she looks at Francis’ trendsetting 1930s style.
And the blogathon welcomes Danny Reid from Can’t Stop the Movies, who has several contributions for Kay day: reviews of Jewel Robbery, Mary Stevens MD, and Mandalay. Plus, Danny has a great overview on Francis and the films featured on TCM today.
And not to be outdone, Cliff from Immortal Ephemera offers a trio of contributions of his own: Francis in the news, a review of Dr. Monica, and yet an alternate take on Dr. Monica over at WilliamWarren.com!
Also making a blogothon debut is Karen with The Speakeasy! She looks at Francis in Confession.
And the blogathon welcomes Gene from 11east14thstreet.com with a look at Francis in Mary Stevens MD.
- The elevator sequence in #CaptainAmericaTheWinterSoldier is better than most of the fight scenes in #TheRaid2 1 hour ago
- Can't overstate how great the museum/bedside sequence is. #CaptainAmericaTheWinterSoldier 2 hours ago
- #NowWatching Evans, Johansson, Jackson, and Redford in Anthony & Joe Russo's CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER . http://t.co/6MkUq0iL7M 2 hours ago
- RT @lhbizness: Lena Dunham and Zach Braff are examples of how privileged, whiny assholes can make the media believe that they're"the voice … 4 hours ago
- RT @LYLE_movie: Watch LYLE this w/e @ lylemovie.com FREE Then Kickstart director Stewart Thorndike’s Follow-Up female-centric T… 4 hours ago