2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 20: Anthony Quinn
Are we two-thirds done already? Sigh. Well, let’s enjoy the last third while we still have it! Today’s stars (and I mean the bloggers) look at the works of Anthony Quinn.
I wonder if the H.P. in H.P. Oliver stands for Holy Participation! With his 9th entry for the blogathon, Mr. Oliver looks at Quinn in The Guns of Navarone.
Speaking of participation, H.P.’s fellow blogging iron man Cliff from Immortal Ephemera offers a glimpse into Quinn’s early life and career.
Check back for more entries!
- It's hard to find fault with #BackToTheFuture. And it isn't only perfect for its time. It's timeless. 3 hours ago
- Also playing in Marty's town in 1955: THE ATOMIC KID (1954), starring Mickey Rooney. #TCMParty #BackToTheFuture 3 hours ago
- This isn't Fox singing, but he does sing in LIGHT OF DAY with Joan Jett and @MJMcKean. #Barbusters #YouGotNoPlaceToGo #BackToTheFuture 4 hours ago
- Separated at birth? #Biff #Madness #BackToTheFuture http://t.co/9vBoZEzB5j 4 hours ago
- Seriously, I want Marty's entire ensemble from the Enchantment Under the Sea dance ... jacket, tie, and hair too. #BackToTheFuture 4 hours ago