2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 20: Anthony Quinn
Are we two-thirds done already? Sigh. Well, let’s enjoy the last third while we still have it! Today’s stars (and I mean the bloggers) look at the works of Anthony Quinn.
I wonder if the H.P. in H.P. Oliver stands for Holy Participation! With his 9th entry for the blogathon, Mr. Oliver looks at Quinn in The Guns of Navarone.
Speaking of participation, H.P.’s fellow blogging iron man Cliff from Immortal Ephemera offers a glimpse into Quinn’s early life and career.
Check back for more entries!
- RT @HMcGreene: Still looking for a camera person for a premiere tonight. Contact myself or @forrester_joe if you're in London and available… 13 hours ago
- Only the cast makes it barely worth a look. My review of THIS IS WHERE I LEAVE YOU: scribehardonfilm.wordpress.com/2014/09/20/thi… 1 day ago
- #NetDe MT @ecpaige .@delawareonline for @DEDeptofEd to say they work w/districts is absolutely false. The U in MOU should be for Ultimatum. 1 day ago
- #NowWatching Michael D. Cohen and Emma Fleury in Emmanuel Shirinian's IT WAS YOU CHARLIE #SupportIndieFilm . http://t.co/fbpe8lvimH 1 day ago
- Anyone ever look at this "Tweet Activity Dashboard" thing? They're luring me with "analytics" but I'm fearful of wonky changes. 1 day ago