2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 20: Anthony Quinn
Are we two-thirds done already? Sigh. Well, let’s enjoy the last third while we still have it! Today’s stars (and I mean the bloggers) look at the works of Anthony Quinn.
I wonder if the H.P. in H.P. Oliver stands for Holy Participation! With his 9th entry for the blogathon, Mr. Oliver looks at Quinn in The Guns of Navarone.
Speaking of participation, H.P.’s fellow blogging iron man Cliff from Immortal Ephemera offers a glimpse into Quinn’s early life and career.
Check back for more entries!
- I have never, NEVER missed a depth that I have aimed for. And by God, I am not gonna miss this one, I will make 800 feet. #Armageddon 5 hours ago
- Holy Jesus they are on the asteroid and STILL there's an hour to go. #Armageddon 6 hours ago
- First "half" of #Armageddon is done and I happen to think it's better than THE ROCK. But now there's another half of film to suffer thru. 6 hours ago
- Still weird to think that Michael Clarke Duncan is dead. #Armageddon 6 hours ago
- Always thought it interesting script gives Thornton's character a physical disability that prevented him from being astronaut. #Armageddon 6 hours ago