2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 20: Anthony Quinn
Are we two-thirds done already? Sigh. Well, let’s enjoy the last third while we still have it! Today’s stars (and I mean the bloggers) look at the works of Anthony Quinn.
I wonder if the H.P. in H.P. Oliver stands for Holy Participation! With his 9th entry for the blogathon, Mr. Oliver looks at Quinn in The Guns of Navarone.
Speaking of participation, H.P.’s fellow blogging iron man Cliff from Immortal Ephemera offers a glimpse into Quinn’s early life and career.
Check back for more entries!
- RT @CinemaWidow: First day back on #Facebook-post Lent- and I have missed nothing and deleted the app once again. I'm going to stick with T… 7 hours ago
- #Chocolat: charming new Easter tradition. Binoche delightful as Poppins/Wonka lovechild. Can't believe Hallström went on to dir Safe Haven. 7 hours ago
- #NowWatching Lasse Hallström's CHOCOLAT (2000) with @CinemaWidow 137 . http://t.co/08iwIzO4tR 9 hours ago
- ROBOCOP (1987). Blu. Amazon. $5 amazon.com/RoboCop-Unrate… 12 hours ago
- A8) I never expected Judi Dench to play M in the Bond films. It was a great decision, but I never saw that coming. #MTOS 13 hours ago