2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 17: Katharine Hepburn
Is Katharine Hepburn the greatest actress ever? That’s up for debate, but she is certainly in the conversation. Does this blogathon have the greatest bloggers ever? YES! And no debate is necessary! Enjoy!
Leading off is Margaret Perry with a subject she knows a little bit about. 8 ) Margaret, she of The Great KH, takes a look at today’s TCM’s Hepburn lineup and ranks them in order of quality.
Next, the ‘thon welcomes Kimberly of GlamAmor fame, with her look at Kate in Woman of the Year.
H.P. Oliver is back in the ‘thon house with his take on Bringing Up Baby.
Classic newsman Cliff from Immortal Ephemera covers how the press treated Hepburn after 1932’s A Bill of Divorcement.
Kristen from Journeys in Classic Film reflects on Hepburn’s performance in Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner.
Then, Carrie at True Classics tells us why Katharine Hepburn is Awesome.
Ginny with Old Movies Nostalgia reviews Kate and Cary in Bringing Up Baby!
Jacqueline at Living Lola shows us The Tao of Hepburn.
And Jessica from Jess in a Yellow Dress gives us her view of Bringing Up Baby.
Also with a look at Bringing Up Baby is Kellee from Outspoken and Freckled!
- RT @suddenlyquiet: just ordered my deathbed from IKEA 31 minutes ago
- Top 3 Hitch MT @AmericanFilm Hitchcock classic #RearWindow celebrates 60th anniversary today! bit.ly/1rNsQji http://t.co/BqTitpxJkB 31 minutes ago
- Well hey there. Totally forgot how great Anjelica Huston looks as Morticia Addams. #TheAddamsFamily 9 hours ago
- #Top5FirstViews for July: 5. Snowpiercer 4. Two Lives 3. Class of '92 2. Like Father Like Son (2014) 1. Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance 11 hours ago
- Yep. #Oculus is still damn good, and those last 30 minutes are even better on second watch. 12 hours ago