2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 17: Katharine Hepburn
Is Katharine Hepburn the greatest actress ever? That’s up for debate, but she is certainly in the conversation. Does this blogathon have the greatest bloggers ever? YES! And no debate is necessary! Enjoy!
Leading off is Margaret Perry with a subject she knows a little bit about. 8 ) Margaret, she of The Great KH, takes a look at today’s TCM’s Hepburn lineup and ranks them in order of quality.
Next, the ‘thon welcomes Kimberly of GlamAmor fame, with her look at Kate in Woman of the Year.
H.P. Oliver is back in the ‘thon house with his take on Bringing Up Baby.
Classic newsman Cliff from Immortal Ephemera covers how the press treated Hepburn after 1932’s A Bill of Divorcement.
Kristen from Journeys in Classic Film reflects on Hepburn’s performance in Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner.
Then, Carrie at True Classics tells us why Katharine Hepburn is Awesome.
Ginny with Old Movies Nostalgia reviews Kate and Cary in Bringing Up Baby!
Jacqueline at Living Lola shows us The Tao of Hepburn.
And Jessica from Jess in a Yellow Dress gives us her view of Bringing Up Baby.
Also with a look at Bringing Up Baby is Kellee from Outspoken and Freckled!
- After #Daredevil/Favreau, more MCU connections in #TheLongKissGoodnight: Sam L "Nick Fury" Jackson and script by #IronMan3 dir Shane Black. 57 minutes ago
- #NowWatching Geena Davis and Samuel L Jackson in Renny Harlin's THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT . http://t.co/IPnCLaO8AX 59 minutes ago
- #Daredevil Weak. Looking forward to a little Netflix redemption. 1 hour ago
- Alway's loved Bill Sienkiewicz's Elektra. #Daredevil http://t.co/9552YyxdQR 1 hour ago
- Really? Kevin Smith as a character named "Jack Kirby"? Almost makes me yearn for another Stan Lee cameo. #Daredevil 1 hour ago