2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 15: Lillian Gish
Can it REALLY be half-way over?! I’m afraid so … but that still means more than two weeks of classic films, classic stars, and classic bloggers! Today, Day 15, brings us Lillian Gish.
Paula with The Daily Maine looks at Gish in Broken Blossoms.
Margaret Perry of The Great KH offers a great piece on the Gish Sisters and D.W. Griffith.
And Mythical Monkey offers HIS take on Broken Blossoms.
Over at True Classics, Brandie looks at Bringing The Scarlet Letter To Life.
And at Immortal Ephemera, Cliff shows us yesterday’s news on Gish.
Oh! And Le from Critica Retro offers her look at Gish in The Wind.
- RT @TonyDayoub: Yeah, because that's what's important. RT @devincf: Literally no one in Hollywood is surprised. Wonder if the X-MEN junket … 8 hours ago
- .@mmflint you’d be the ideal exec producer for the documentary @illusionists: bit.ly/1hzlNDO #adoptTheIllusionists 8 hours ago
- That's twice this week #AsianCinema has underwhelmed me. I might be forced to rewatch I SAW THE DEVIL to remind myself how great it can be. 17 hours ago
- Yeah. So #IRIStheMovie is like a really bad 2-hour overreaching US police drama made for sweeps. There isn't one good thing about it. #SoKo 17 hours ago
- "I hope the kid is okay" said no one in my timeline because Singer's career/conspiracy theories/Polanksi comparisons/DOFP are more important 18 hours ago