2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 15: Lillian Gish
Can it REALLY be half-way over?! I’m afraid so … but that still means more than two weeks of classic films, classic stars, and classic bloggers! Today, Day 15, brings us Lillian Gish.
Paula with The Daily Maine looks at Gish in Broken Blossoms.
Margaret Perry of The Great KH offers a great piece on the Gish Sisters and D.W. Griffith.
And Mythical Monkey offers HIS take on Broken Blossoms.
Over at True Classics, Brandie looks at Bringing The Scarlet Letter To Life.
And at Immortal Ephemera, Cliff shows us yesterday’s news on Gish.
Oh! And Le from Critica Retro offers her look at Gish in The Wind.
- In all sincerity, I am sad that #MTVHourOne is over. I could relive years' worth of this and be perfectly happy. 3 minutes ago
- Holy god this commercial for The Movie Channel. #EscapeFromAlcatraz #BlackBeauty #ElectricHorseman #StarTrek ... and many more. #MTVHourOne 6 minutes ago
- Hey @MTV: a lotta kids raised on your network in the #80s would pay quite a few bucks for DVDs of, say, the first 24 hours of your network. 12 minutes ago
- Comm Break 4 Jovan Andron. "The first pheromone-based fragrances scientifically created to attract." Atari 2600 (had one!) #MTVHourOne 18 minutes ago
- What's up with the bass player from Styx wearing a tux in the "Rockin' the Paradise" video? #MTVHourOne 21 minutes ago