2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 15: Lillian Gish
Can it REALLY be half-way over?! I’m afraid so … but that still means more than two weeks of classic films, classic stars, and classic bloggers! Today, Day 15, brings us Lillian Gish.
Paula with The Daily Maine looks at Gish in Broken Blossoms.
Margaret Perry of The Great KH offers a great piece on the Gish Sisters and D.W. Griffith.
And Mythical Monkey offers HIS take on Broken Blossoms.
Over at True Classics, Brandie looks at Bringing The Scarlet Letter To Life.
And at Immortal Ephemera, Cliff shows us yesterday’s news on Gish.
Oh! And Le from Critica Retro offers her look at Gish in The Wind.
- RT @TheChewDefense: for those that want the nearly 4 hour doc on the making of Prometheus, the 3D blu set is 12.99 on amazon http://t.co/Xr… 12 hours ago
- #NowWatching Tom Hardy in Steven Knight's LOCKE #SupportIndieFilm . http://t.co/rDPQHA9zta 14 hours ago
- RT @pdicaprioFP911: #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy is not a great movie but lots of fun and two hours worth of smiles. Can't ask for too much more f… 19 hours ago
- Not sure this qualifies as “Holiday Soul” @SIRIUSXM http://t.co/r7Lsu7ff6c 19 hours ago
- What algorithm thought a good place to promote #FiftyShadesOfGrey would be on the #LikeFatherLikeSon @IMDb page?! http://t.co/jHXok6V5Pw 1 day ago