2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 15: Lillian Gish
Can it REALLY be half-way over?! I’m afraid so … but that still means more than two weeks of classic films, classic stars, and classic bloggers! Today, Day 15, brings us Lillian Gish.
Paula with The Daily Maine looks at Gish in Broken Blossoms.
Margaret Perry of The Great KH offers a great piece on the Gish Sisters and D.W. Griffith.
And Mythical Monkey offers HIS take on Broken Blossoms.
Over at True Classics, Brandie looks at Bringing The Scarlet Letter To Life.
And at Immortal Ephemera, Cliff shows us yesterday’s news on Gish.
Oh! And Le from Critica Retro offers her look at Gish in The Wind.
- #TheUnknownKnown: 103-min '60 Minutes' segment. Tired material, lifeless presentation, gimmick Rumsfeld reads his memos gets old. Fast. 2/5 11 hours ago
- Whoa. #TheUnknownKnown drops "In Memory of Roger Ebert 1942-2013" in advance of closing credits. 11 hours ago
- Huh. 15 minutes into a doc about Rumsfeld and I've already lost two followers. Coincidence? It's about movies, folks. Not politics. 12 hours ago
- Well hey now. Music by Danny Elfman. #TheUnknownKnown 12 hours ago
- #NowWatching Errol Morris' THE UNKNOWN KNOWN #SupportIndieFilm . http://t.co/NADegdGTl0 12 hours ago