2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 14: James Cagney
Whether playing a Public Enemy or a Yankee Doodle Dandy, Day 14’s James Cagney is an American original, and we’re happy to have great blogger write about him!
Up first, our public friend H.P. Oliver takes a look at Cagney in The Public Enemy.
Next, John from Twenty Four Frames returns to look at Cagney in the white-hot White Heat.
Le from Critica Retro is back with her 10 reasons to admire Cagney (don’t forget to hit the translate button!)
Karen from Shadows and Satin makes her blogathon debut with a fantastic essay White Heat: A Character Assassination
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera has collected a series of press clippings on Cagney.
Jessica at Comet Over Hollywood celebrates her two-year blogging anniversary, Cagney style!
Rich at Wide Screen World shows of his Cagney cartooning skills!
Anthony at Zeppo Marxist recounts his very own personal “Cagney Day“
Cliff with Immortal Ephemera weighs in … and I mean WEIGHS in … with a heavy review of Smart Money.
And our dear, dear friend Carley with Kitty Packard offers her usual panache with James Cagney: The Ultimate Bad-Ass!
OH NO! WE MISSED ONE! WELL, THERE WILL BE NO BLOGGER LEFT BEHIND!
- RT @HMcGreene: Still looking for a camera person for a premiere tonight. Contact myself or @forrester_joe if you're in London and available… 1 day ago
- Only the cast makes it barely worth a look. My review of THIS IS WHERE I LEAVE YOU: scribehardonfilm.wordpress.com/2014/09/20/thi… 1 day ago
- #NetDe MT @ecpaige .@delawareonline for @DEDeptofEd to say they work w/districts is absolutely false. The U in MOU should be for Ultimatum. 1 day ago
- #NowWatching Michael D. Cohen and Emma Fleury in Emmanuel Shirinian's IT WAS YOU CHARLIE #SupportIndieFilm . http://t.co/fbpe8lvimH 1 day ago
- Anyone ever look at this "Tweet Activity Dashboard" thing? They're luring me with "analytics" but I'm fearful of wonky changes. 1 day ago