2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 8: Rita Hayworth
We’re right about at the quarter turn of the blogathon and things are going strong, with many great pieces submitted and many more great pieces to come. And for anyone out there who thinks it’s too late to join in, or it’s too late to add another entry … it isn’t! We’ve still got 3+ more weeks of this wonder!
Today, only two words: Rita Hayworth. Enjoy!
Kristen at Journeys in Classic Film looks at Rita Hayworth in one of her signature roles … Gilda.
Next, Jessica at Comet Over Hollywood offers a Rita-themed beauty tip!
Calum, at Manalishi Films, reviews Rita in The Lady from Shagnai.
And 8-for-8 Cliff with Immortal Ephemera finds more fascinating facts in the newspapers of yesteryear.
And last there’s Brandie at True Classics, with her look at The Strawberry Blonde.
- .@Lowes just lost my business. Don’t need a solar panel hard-sell at the entrance, especially one from a guy with an attitude problem. 5 hours ago
- RT @MovieReelRebel: I wish my locker had a guillotine in it. That way no one can touch my PB&J with the crust cut off! #TheBreakfastClub 5 hours ago
- TO BE TAKEI: a fine doc about the 'Star Trek' star whose life story is something to behold. My @WayTooIndie review: waytooindie.com/review/movie/t… 6 hours ago
- Not a chance Brian grinds out 1000 words on one side of loose leaf. #TheBreakfastClub 14 hours ago
- Still my fave exchange in #TheBreakfastClub: Andy: What do you need a fake ID for? Brian: So I can vote. 14 hours ago