2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 8: Rita Hayworth
We’re right about at the quarter turn of the blogathon and things are going strong, with many great pieces submitted and many more great pieces to come. And for anyone out there who thinks it’s too late to join in, or it’s too late to add another entry … it isn’t! We’ve still got 3+ more weeks of this wonder!
Today, only two words: Rita Hayworth. Enjoy!
Kristen at Journeys in Classic Film looks at Rita Hayworth in one of her signature roles … Gilda.
Next, Jessica at Comet Over Hollywood offers a Rita-themed beauty tip!
Calum, at Manalishi Films, reviews Rita in The Lady from Shagnai.
And 8-for-8 Cliff with Immortal Ephemera finds more fascinating facts in the newspapers of yesteryear.
And last there’s Brandie at True Classics, with her look at The Strawberry Blonde.
- One IMAX theater in the state and it isn’t showing 70mm INTERSTELLAR. Delaware will forever wither in the shadow of Philadelphia. #RoadTrip 2 hours ago
- cc @CinemaWidow @MovieReelRebel MT @MOTDolores #MOT teacher facing heroin possession charges shar.es/1aQsyr http://t.co/0CxFiAWU4B 2 hours ago
- RT @TomiLaffly: Saint Laurent is breathtaking, dangerous, sexy... Knows style is attitude & mindset. Restores faith in biopics. Gaspard Ull… 16 hours ago
- Just caught that picture of Amal Alamuddin's wedding gown. Wowza. 17 hours ago
- Best #FirstTimeWatch films in September: 5. Belle 4. Lilting 3. The Skeleton Twins 2. Chef 1. Zodiac 17 hours ago