2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 8: Rita Hayworth
We’re right about at the quarter turn of the blogathon and things are going strong, with many great pieces submitted and many more great pieces to come. And for anyone out there who thinks it’s too late to join in, or it’s too late to add another entry … it isn’t! We’ve still got 3+ more weeks of this wonder!
Today, only two words: Rita Hayworth. Enjoy!
Kristen at Journeys in Classic Film looks at Rita Hayworth in one of her signature roles … Gilda.
Next, Jessica at Comet Over Hollywood offers a Rita-themed beauty tip!
Calum, at Manalishi Films, reviews Rita in The Lady from Shagnai.
And 8-for-8 Cliff with Immortal Ephemera finds more fascinating facts in the newspapers of yesteryear.
And last there’s Brandie at True Classics, with her look at The Strawberry Blonde.
- RT @cj_prin: In the end, the real babadook... is love 11 hours ago
- The Golden Globes once had a Rookie of the Year Award. For 1976 films, the winners were Lange and ... Schwarzenegger? http://t.co/Tjg5K4Nusg 11 hours ago
- RT @oldfilmsflicker: Lady filmmaker fans: @LaggiesTheMovie is in theaters this week and @BeyondTheLights comes out in a few weeks. go supp… 12 hours ago
- Oh sure. Let's push this one more time. JOHN WICK. Go see it. But if you need convincing, read this: scribehardonfilm.wordpress.com/2014/10/24/joh… #JohnWick 12 hours ago
- RT @notjustmovies: Like @Lexialex, the JOHN WICK directors did stunts before directing, and you can tell in how much care is taken to show … 15 hours ago