2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 8: Rita Hayworth
We’re right about at the quarter turn of the blogathon and things are going strong, with many great pieces submitted and many more great pieces to come. And for anyone out there who thinks it’s too late to join in, or it’s too late to add another entry … it isn’t! We’ve still got 3+ more weeks of this wonder!
Today, only two words: Rita Hayworth. Enjoy!
Kristen at Journeys in Classic Film looks at Rita Hayworth in one of her signature roles … Gilda.
Next, Jessica at Comet Over Hollywood offers a Rita-themed beauty tip!
Calum, at Manalishi Films, reviews Rita in The Lady from Shagnai.
And 8-for-8 Cliff with Immortal Ephemera finds more fascinating facts in the newspapers of yesteryear.
And last there’s Brandie at True Classics, with her look at The Strawberry Blonde.
- Wowza. Cleaning, found great @tcm movie poster postcards bought eons ago at Disney, when they called it MGM Studios. http://t.co/ZFBZ59TzMW 6 minutes ago
- RT @Pulpcurry: I want someone to build Bava World & I want one of the attractions to be a revolving bed covered in money. http://t.co/5V1XM… 13 hours ago
- RT @lauren1randall: Sometimes, rather out of the blue, I have a moment where I remember just how sexy and powerful Marlene Dietrich was. ht… 13 hours ago
- Unsettling. #NothingBadCanHappen 21 hours ago
- #NowWatching Julius Feldmeier and Sascha Alexander Gersak in Katrin Gebbe's NOTHING BAD CAN HAPPEN . http://t.co/5sD6TAGN8x 1 day ago