2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 8: Rita Hayworth
We’re right about at the quarter turn of the blogathon and things are going strong, with many great pieces submitted and many more great pieces to come. And for anyone out there who thinks it’s too late to join in, or it’s too late to add another entry … it isn’t! We’ve still got 3+ more weeks of this wonder!
Today, only two words: Rita Hayworth. Enjoy!
Kristen at Journeys in Classic Film looks at Rita Hayworth in one of her signature roles … Gilda.
Next, Jessica at Comet Over Hollywood offers a Rita-themed beauty tip!
Calum, at Manalishi Films, reviews Rita in The Lady from Shagnai.
And 8-for-8 Cliff with Immortal Ephemera finds more fascinating facts in the newspapers of yesteryear.
And last there’s Brandie at True Classics, with her look at The Strawberry Blonde.
- #NowWatching with @CinemaWidow Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones in James March’s THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING . http://t.co/241ssr4MO2 1 hour ago
- RT @TheChewDefense: for those that want the nearly 4 hour doc on the making of Prometheus, the 3D blu set is 12.99 on amazon http://t.co/Xr… 20 hours ago
- #NowWatching Tom Hardy in Steven Knight's LOCKE #SupportIndieFilm . http://t.co/rDPQHA9zta 22 hours ago
- RT @pdicaprioFP911: #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy is not a great movie but lots of fun and two hours worth of smiles. Can't ask for too much more f… 1 day ago
- Not sure this qualifies as “Holiday Soul” @SIRIUSXM http://t.co/r7Lsu7ff6c 1 day ago