2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 8: Rita Hayworth
We’re right about at the quarter turn of the blogathon and things are going strong, with many great pieces submitted and many more great pieces to come. And for anyone out there who thinks it’s too late to join in, or it’s too late to add another entry … it isn’t! We’ve still got 3+ more weeks of this wonder!
Today, only two words: Rita Hayworth. Enjoy!
Kristen at Journeys in Classic Film looks at Rita Hayworth in one of her signature roles … Gilda.
Next, Jessica at Comet Over Hollywood offers a Rita-themed beauty tip!
Calum, at Manalishi Films, reviews Rita in The Lady from Shagnai.
And 8-for-8 Cliff with Immortal Ephemera finds more fascinating facts in the newspapers of yesteryear.
And last there’s Brandie at True Classics, with her look at The Strawberry Blonde.
- Cut a red band trailer. Then we'll talk. #FiftyShadesTrailer 1 hour ago
- RT @liketotally80s: Hey soccer fans, Alexi Lalas @AlexiLalas22 wrote a killer review of the movie 'Vision Quest' for us. It's almost... htt… 4 hours ago
- #NetDE MT @RehobothFilm Outdoor Screening: SAVING MR. BANKS Tonight 7/24 dusk (8:15-8:30pm) Rehoboth Beach Bandstand fb.me/36PYVBgmR 11 hours ago
- Kid N CosPlay #ComicConBands 18 hours ago
- Grand Master Flash and the Furious Lines #ComicConBands 18 hours ago