2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 8: Rita Hayworth
We’re right about at the quarter turn of the blogathon and things are going strong, with many great pieces submitted and many more great pieces to come. And for anyone out there who thinks it’s too late to join in, or it’s too late to add another entry … it isn’t! We’ve still got 3+ more weeks of this wonder!
Today, only two words: Rita Hayworth. Enjoy!
Kristen at Journeys in Classic Film looks at Rita Hayworth in one of her signature roles … Gilda.
Next, Jessica at Comet Over Hollywood offers a Rita-themed beauty tip!
Calum, at Manalishi Films, reviews Rita in The Lady from Shagnai.
And 8-for-8 Cliff with Immortal Ephemera finds more fascinating facts in the newspapers of yesteryear.
And last there’s Brandie at True Classics, with her look at The Strawberry Blonde.
- RT @notjustmovies: Fanboys are the sorest winners ever. Pop culture is built around them now, yet any deviation from consensus is a PERSONA… 2 hours ago
- So help me - this is better than the ACTUAL 'Fifty Shades' trailer. youtube.com/watch?v=i8_Qv1… 15 hours ago
- We're now agog over two-year-old test footage of a movie that isn't happening? Do I have this right? #Deadpool 15 hours ago
- Submission for @OnePerfectShot | SIN CITY (2005) | DoP: Robert Rodriguez | Directors: Frank Miller & Robert Rodriguez http://t.co/fwCZ3NDoii 16 hours ago
- #NowWatching Jessica Alba, Bruce Willis, and many more in Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller's SIN CITY (2005) . http://t.co/7H86qfCirs 18 hours ago