2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 8: Rita Hayworth
We’re right about at the quarter turn of the blogathon and things are going strong, with many great pieces submitted and many more great pieces to come. And for anyone out there who thinks it’s too late to join in, or it’s too late to add another entry … it isn’t! We’ve still got 3+ more weeks of this wonder!
Today, only two words: Rita Hayworth. Enjoy!
Kristen at Journeys in Classic Film looks at Rita Hayworth in one of her signature roles … Gilda.
Next, Jessica at Comet Over Hollywood offers a Rita-themed beauty tip!
Calum, at Manalishi Films, reviews Rita in The Lady from Shagnai.
And 8-for-8 Cliff with Immortal Ephemera finds more fascinating facts in the newspapers of yesteryear.
And last there’s Brandie at True Classics, with her look at The Strawberry Blonde.
- RT @mattzollerseitz: @ScribeHard At one time I'd have said yes, but now who can tell what's CGI? 6 hours ago
- RT @thecinemadoctor: @ScribeHard I'm still a bit pissy that ACT OF KILLING lost that Oscar... 7 hours ago
- RT @silentsundayTO: Welcome @ScribeHard @MaterialGirl850 @wimseybynature @SheriBiesen @JacqTLynch I look forward to chatting with you all! 7 hours ago
- It's Easter. What Would Jesus Do? See Oculus. scribehardonfilm.wordpress.com/2014/04/12/ocu… 8 hours ago
- RT @elisabethwithns: “@jrpopfan: So... we are getting ready to begin a new project. Chick Rock 101. Coming soon...” Follow us at @chickrock… 8 hours ago