2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 6: Van Heflin
What a great first five days we’ve had with this blogathon! There have been so many great contributions from bloggers and awesome response and support from readers around the world. Thanks to everyone who made Days One through Five a great success! Now, we might be into Blue Monday, but let’s keep the classic blogging on a roll with today’s star, Van Heflin!
Leading off is John Greco at TwentyFourFrames with his review of 1951’s The Prowler.
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera is back with press clippings Heflin.
And then there’s Carley from Kitty Packard to tell us about “My Man Van“.
And finally, R.C. from The Shades of Black and White offers a look at Heflin in Presnting Lily Mars.
- RT @TomiLaffly: Saint Laurent is breathtaking, dangerous, sexy... Knows style is attitude & mindset. Restores faith in biopics. Gaspard Ull… 39 minutes ago
- Just caught that picture of Amal Alamuddin's wedding gown. Wowza. 55 minutes ago
- Best #FirstTimeWatch films in September: 5. Belle 4. Lilting 3. The Skeleton Twins 2. Chef 1. Zodiac 1 hour ago
- RT @dvdverdict: DVD Verdict Sweepstakes - Now We're Cookin' Contest dvdverdict.com/contest 1 hour ago
- Recent Reviews: THE SKELETON TWINS scribehardonfilm.wordpress.com/2014/09/29/the… THIS IS WHERE I LEAVE YOU scribehardonfilm.wordpress.com/2014/09/20/thi… IF I STAY scribehardonfilm.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/if-… 1 hour ago