2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 6: Van Heflin
What a great first five days we’ve had with this blogathon! There have been so many great contributions from bloggers and awesome response and support from readers around the world. Thanks to everyone who made Days One through Five a great success! Now, we might be into Blue Monday, but let’s keep the classic blogging on a roll with today’s star, Van Heflin!
Leading off is John Greco at TwentyFourFrames with his review of 1951’s The Prowler.
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera is back with press clippings Heflin.
And then there’s Carley from Kitty Packard to tell us about “My Man Van“.
And finally, R.C. from The Shades of Black and White offers a look at Heflin in Presnting Lily Mars.
- RT @cj_prin: In the end, the real babadook... is love 10 hours ago
- The Golden Globes once had a Rookie of the Year Award. For 1976 films, the winners were Lange and ... Schwarzenegger? http://t.co/Tjg5K4Nusg 11 hours ago
- RT @oldfilmsflicker: Lady filmmaker fans: @LaggiesTheMovie is in theaters this week and @BeyondTheLights comes out in a few weeks. go supp… 11 hours ago
- Oh sure. Let's push this one more time. JOHN WICK. Go see it. But if you need convincing, read this: scribehardonfilm.wordpress.com/2014/10/24/joh… #JohnWick 11 hours ago
- RT @notjustmovies: Like @Lexialex, the JOHN WICK directors did stunts before directing, and you can tell in how much care is taken to show … 15 hours ago