2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 6: Van Heflin
What a great first five days we’ve had with this blogathon! There have been so many great contributions from bloggers and awesome response and support from readers around the world. Thanks to everyone who made Days One through Five a great success! Now, we might be into Blue Monday, but let’s keep the classic blogging on a roll with today’s star, Van Heflin!
Leading off is John Greco at TwentyFourFrames with his review of 1951’s The Prowler.
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera is back with press clippings Heflin.
And then there’s Carley from Kitty Packard to tell us about “My Man Van“.
And finally, R.C. from The Shades of Black and White offers a look at Heflin in Presnting Lily Mars.
- Baller. RT @cj_prin Went through my viewing journal and I'm up to ~295 first time viewings this year. Jesus christ what am i doing 9 hours ago
- Content aside, #Mudbloods is a terrible doc, poorly structured and executed, with no overarching theme. It's a Potter Fantasy Camp film. 10 hours ago
- The USC snitch was caught coming out of the bathroom during the injury timeout. That's how UCLA won. I swear to Jesus. #Mudbloods 10 hours ago
- There's an injury timeout on the field. This thing could go the Full Heaven Can Wait at any moment. #Mudbloods 10 hours ago
- Little kids playing Quidditch is ADORABLE. Where is that doc? #Mudbloods 10 hours ago