2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 6: Van Heflin
What a great first five days we’ve had with this blogathon! There have been so many great contributions from bloggers and awesome response and support from readers around the world. Thanks to everyone who made Days One through Five a great success! Now, we might be into Blue Monday, but let’s keep the classic blogging on a roll with today’s star, Van Heflin!
Leading off is John Greco at TwentyFourFrames with his review of 1951’s The Prowler.
Cliff from Immortal Ephemera is back with press clippings Heflin.
And then there’s Carley from Kitty Packard to tell us about “My Man Van“.
And finally, R.C. from The Shades of Black and White offers a look at Heflin in Presnting Lily Mars.
- Where the Brat Pack films are quintessential #80s teen movies, #FerrisBuellersDayOff is the ultimate movie about a teen in the #80s. 3 hours ago
- RT @chrisgiddens: Sloane, an early crush. #Legend RT @ScribeHard How is it Mia Sara never became a thing in the #80s? #FerrisBuellersDayOff 4 hours ago
- Cameron's dad's car: 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder. . #FerrisBuellersDayOff http://t.co/CU9SGMdtAW 5 hours ago
- How is it Mia Sara never became a thing in the #80s? #FerrisBuellersDayOff 5 hours ago
- Edie McClurg, though. #FerrisBuellersDayOff 5 hours ago