2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 5: Claude Rains
Is it Day Five already?! Where does the time go?
We’ve had so many great blog posts from so many great bloggers already, let’s keep right on rolling with posts about today’s star, Claude Rains!
Leading off once again is Aurora with her thoughts on Rains’ performance in Casablanca.
Next is Anthony from Zeppo Marxism with an essay on great Rains performances.
And Sean with The Joy and Agony of Movies offers his take on Four Daughters.
Here’s The Filmatelist on some of Rains’ greatest performances.
Jennifer Garlen returns with a look at Rains in the Universal Monsters classic, The Wolf Man.
- RT @markdesouza: My life finally has meaning. Must find these. Found at bit.ly/1miKOfR http://t.co/NHXEQBtvOQ 1 hour ago
- RT @ScottMendelson: Video On Demand Has Become The Distribution Avenue For Old-School *Movies* For Adults. onforb.es/1Dn81mj via @forb… 9 hours ago
- How's that saying go? I used to be a people person until people ruined it? It's a movie theater, not your living room. Shut the fuck up. 18 hours ago
- #NowWatching with @CinemaWidow Jason Bateman, Tina Fey, and Jane Fond in Shawn Levy’s THIS IS WHERE I LEAVE YOU . http://t.co/9TNh4EsTHE 22 hours ago
- #SupportIndieFilm MT @keithcalder I tweet so much abt THE GUEST b/c open wknd for indie film crucial. No giant mktg budget only word o mouth 1 day ago