2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 5: Claude Rains
Is it Day Five already?! Where does the time go?
We’ve had so many great blog posts from so many great bloggers already, let’s keep right on rolling with posts about today’s star, Claude Rains!
Leading off once again is Aurora with her thoughts on Rains’ performance in Casablanca.
Next is Anthony from Zeppo Marxism with an essay on great Rains performances.
And Sean with The Joy and Agony of Movies offers his take on Four Daughters.
Here’s The Filmatelist on some of Rains’ greatest performances.
Jennifer Garlen returns with a look at Rains in the Universal Monsters classic, The Wolf Man.
- #NetDE MT @RehobothFilm Outdoor Screenings – FROZEN August 28! At dusk (8:15 - 8:30 pm) Rehoboth Beach Bandstand fb.me/1Ef25ZnWq 42 minutes ago
- #NetDe MT @WestownMovies If you want to screen, premiere, or just play a movie of your choice you can now with Tugg. fb.me/3u5jdQCQ3 1 hour ago
- RT @LondonMovieLoon: @berkobabe @ScribeHard But did have Beverly Hills Cop in 1984 which is proto-Bay. Bad Boys owes a lot of BHC & Bay to … 2 hours ago
- RT @danpgsimpson: Roger Ebert has said "Grave of the Fireflies" deserves on any list of the best war films. I think he may be right. What a… 12 hours ago
- Really, #CorporateAmerica? 16.5 hours of meetings in a 9 hour day? #DoubleBooked #TripleBooked 1 day ago