2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 5: Claude Rains
Is it Day Five already?! Where does the time go?
We’ve had so many great blog posts from so many great bloggers already, let’s keep right on rolling with posts about today’s star, Claude Rains!
Leading off once again is Aurora with her thoughts on Rains’ performance in Casablanca.
Next is Anthony from Zeppo Marxism with an essay on great Rains performances.
And Sean with The Joy and Agony of Movies offers his take on Four Daughters.
Here’s The Filmatelist on some of Rains’ greatest performances.
Jennifer Garlen returns with a look at Rains in the Universal Monsters classic, The Wolf Man.
- RT @TonyDayoub: Yeah, because that's what's important. RT @devincf: Literally no one in Hollywood is surprised. Wonder if the X-MEN junket … 4 hours ago
- .@mmflint you’d be the ideal exec producer for the documentary @illusionists: bit.ly/1hzlNDO #adoptTheIllusionists 4 hours ago
- That's twice this week #AsianCinema has underwhelmed me. I might be forced to rewatch I SAW THE DEVIL to remind myself how great it can be. 13 hours ago
- Yeah. So #IRIStheMovie is like a really bad 2-hour overreaching US police drama made for sweeps. There isn't one good thing about it. #SoKo 13 hours ago
- "I hope the kid is okay" said no one in my timeline because Singer's career/conspiracy theories/Polanksi comparisons/DOFP are more important 14 hours ago