2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 2: Myrna Loy
Thanks to everyone who made Day One such a great success! Now it’s on to DAY TWO!
I could gush on and on about Day Two star Myrna Loy, but I would just as soon save my ramblings for another time and get you to what you came here for … bloggers! So let’s say we get Day Two started!
Leading off is Aurora at Once Upon a Screen with an essay about today’s star that she entitles Myrna Loy: The Little Things.
Next is Kellee Pratt with a look at the quintessential Powell/Loy classic, 1934’s The Thin Man.
Resident Katharine Hepburn blogger Margaret Perry gives Kate some time off to take a look at some of her favorite Myrna films.
H.P. Oliver joins Aurora as two of the first two-for-two bloggers with his unique take on The Thin Man.
Brandie at TrueClassics offers her insight on Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House (1948).
Lara from Backlots has a lovely review of the hilarious Libeled Lady (1936)
Great, great contributions for a great, great actress!
- RT @PeterSHall: THE LAST STARFIGHTER, modern trailer. youtube.com/watch?v=l55Lwf… 6 hours ago
- Shane Black's script for 1996 #TheLongKissGoodnight very much has #80s buddy action sensibility. His PREDATOR reboot should be interesting. 6 hours ago
- Using a kid's toy to help get out of a jam. #ShaneBlack #TheLongKissGoodnight 7 hours ago
- Kid in peril. #ShaneBlack #TheLongKissGoodnight 7 hours ago
- RT @salesonfilm: this is a good gif pic.twitter.com/OyEoqDT6yJ 7 hours ago