2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 2: Myrna Loy
Thanks to everyone who made Day One such a great success! Now it’s on to DAY TWO!
I could gush on and on about Day Two star Myrna Loy, but I would just as soon save my ramblings for another time and get you to what you came here for … bloggers! So let’s say we get Day Two started!
Leading off is Aurora at Once Upon a Screen with an essay about today’s star that she entitles Myrna Loy: The Little Things.
Next is Kellee Pratt with a look at the quintessential Powell/Loy classic, 1934’s The Thin Man.
Resident Katharine Hepburn blogger Margaret Perry gives Kate some time off to take a look at some of her favorite Myrna films.
H.P. Oliver joins Aurora as two of the first two-for-two bloggers with his unique take on The Thin Man.
Brandie at TrueClassics offers her insight on Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House (1948).
Lara from Backlots has a lovely review of the hilarious Libeled Lady (1936)
Great, great contributions for a great, great actress!
- RT @filmystic: #ScaryStoriesIn5Words Five 'Locked' Nominees in October. 26 minutes ago
- RT @filmystic: KAPOW! RT @ComplexPop Once again Neil Patrick Harris and his family killed it on Halloween. trib.al/1zd4UWy http://t.… 28 minutes ago
- The VHS party. We invented that in the #80s. #ScreamLive 41 minutes ago
- Okay. Wes Craven's cameo as the janitor in the Freddy sweater >>> all the Stan Lee Marvel cameos combined. Full stop. #ScreamLive 51 minutes ago
- RT @scottEweinberg: We're almost 50 minutes into @FoundFootage3D's live tweet of Scream. Join in. It's on netflix but you should have the b… 53 minutes ago