2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 2: Myrna Loy
Thanks to everyone who made Day One such a great success! Now it’s on to DAY TWO!
I could gush on and on about Day Two star Myrna Loy, but I would just as soon save my ramblings for another time and get you to what you came here for … bloggers! So let’s say we get Day Two started!
Leading off is Aurora at Once Upon a Screen with an essay about today’s star that she entitles Myrna Loy: The Little Things.
Next is Kellee Pratt with a look at the quintessential Powell/Loy classic, 1934’s The Thin Man.
Resident Katharine Hepburn blogger Margaret Perry gives Kate some time off to take a look at some of her favorite Myrna films.
H.P. Oliver joins Aurora as two of the first two-for-two bloggers with his unique take on The Thin Man.
Brandie at TrueClassics offers her insight on Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House (1948).
Lara from Backlots has a lovely review of the hilarious Libeled Lady (1936)
Great, great contributions for a great, great actress!
- Wowza. MT @LAKings Luc & Kings Alumni take on Bure & Russian Stars. Benefit #KingsCare TIX: lakings.com/hockeyfest http://t.co/dTidkPiz6u 3 hours ago
- Yeah, it's official: old people make more mouth noise in theaters than teenagers do. 5 hours ago
- #NowWatching with @CinemaWidow Helen Mirren and Om Puri in Lasse Hallström's THE HUNDRED FOOT JOURNEY . http://t.co/2TOsGtH7W8 8 hours ago
- RT @WayTooIndie: ICYMI: #TIFF14 adds a few more titles to it's lineup. way2in.de/w4 8 hours ago
- Getting the itch to revisit Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS. 9 hours ago