2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 2: Myrna Loy
Thanks to everyone who made Day One such a great success! Now it’s on to DAY TWO!
I could gush on and on about Day Two star Myrna Loy, but I would just as soon save my ramblings for another time and get you to what you came here for … bloggers! So let’s say we get Day Two started!
Leading off is Aurora at Once Upon a Screen with an essay about today’s star that she entitles Myrna Loy: The Little Things.
Next is Kellee Pratt with a look at the quintessential Powell/Loy classic, 1934’s The Thin Man.
Resident Katharine Hepburn blogger Margaret Perry gives Kate some time off to take a look at some of her favorite Myrna films.
H.P. Oliver joins Aurora as two of the first two-for-two bloggers with his unique take on The Thin Man.
Brandie at TrueClassics offers her insight on Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House (1948).
Lara from Backlots has a lovely review of the hilarious Libeled Lady (1936)
Great, great contributions for a great, great actress!
- Any #TIFF14 attendees screening Miroslav Slaboshpitsky's THE TRIBE? 1 hour ago
- RT @STSomma: Proud to be the 2,177th backer on @BackerKit for Reading Rainbow: Every Child,... | Thx @ReadingRainbow! https://t.co/J2Ho1KX0… 3 hours ago
- Nom'd by @pdicaprioFP911 for #cinephilephoto: THE LAST TYCOON. (Not that one. The one from Hong Kong, 2012). http://t.co/5A9YCkFND0 3 hours ago
- RT @EddieLove44: Tapped by @scribehard for #cinephilephoto. I'm nominating : @ErisLovesMovies @Trotskydc @DCDan2 http://t.co/IZ9dpsJIHB 3 hours ago
- RT @JohnDoctorKent: @ScribeHard a few things have the power to return me to my childhood basement happy times, but #atari2600 is prob the m… 4 hours ago