2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 2: Myrna Loy
Thanks to everyone who made Day One such a great success! Now it’s on to DAY TWO!
I could gush on and on about Day Two star Myrna Loy, but I would just as soon save my ramblings for another time and get you to what you came here for … bloggers! So let’s say we get Day Two started!
Leading off is Aurora at Once Upon a Screen with an essay about today’s star that she entitles Myrna Loy: The Little Things.
Next is Kellee Pratt with a look at the quintessential Powell/Loy classic, 1934’s The Thin Man.
Resident Katharine Hepburn blogger Margaret Perry gives Kate some time off to take a look at some of her favorite Myrna films.
H.P. Oliver joins Aurora as two of the first two-for-two bloggers with his unique take on The Thin Man.
Brandie at TrueClassics offers her insight on Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House (1948).
Lara from Backlots has a lovely review of the hilarious Libeled Lady (1936)
Great, great contributions for a great, great actress!
- #SupportIndieFilm MT @IconFilm OUT NOW: Michael C. Hall stars in #ColdInJuly, on DVD/Blu-ray: bit.ly/BuyColdInJuly bit.ly/1s2Dj8B 9 hours ago
- #VideoGamesTheMovie a gamer's cry for attention that feigns interest in its own history and dismisses the history of other pre-gaming media. 20 hours ago
- This is turning funny in all the worst ways. #VideoGamesTheMovie 20 hours ago
- RT @NitrateDiva: Interesting how many of us can identify *the film* that started our love of movies... We sort of imprint on them. 21 hours ago
- Early days of home-grown LAN-based game play. Wonder if anyone's unit was water-cooled. cc @enichols #VideoGamesTheMovie 21 hours ago