2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 2: Myrna Loy
Thanks to everyone who made Day One such a great success! Now it’s on to DAY TWO!
I could gush on and on about Day Two star Myrna Loy, but I would just as soon save my ramblings for another time and get you to what you came here for … bloggers! So let’s say we get Day Two started!
Leading off is Aurora at Once Upon a Screen with an essay about today’s star that she entitles Myrna Loy: The Little Things.
Next is Kellee Pratt with a look at the quintessential Powell/Loy classic, 1934′s The Thin Man.
Resident Katharine Hepburn blogger Margaret Perry gives Kate some time off to take a look at some of her favorite Myrna films.
H.P. Oliver joins Aurora as two of the first two-for-two bloggers with his unique take on The Thin Man.
Brandie at TrueClassics offers her insight on Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House (1948).
Lara from Backlots has a lovely review of the hilarious Libeled Lady (1936)
Great, great contributions for a great, great actress!
- RT @iw_popular: #3 Ida (2013): Agata Kulesza, Agata Trzebuchowska, Dawid Ogrodnik #netflix tinyurl.com/oawvjms 1 hour ago
- Finally #NowWatching Michael Keaton, Zach Galifianakis, and Edward Norton in Alejandro González Iñárritu’s BIRDMAN . http://t.co/2ODjg03ek8 1 hour ago
- My #SNL poem (a haiku): Deathly unfunny End cannot come soon enough More Bruno Mars please 12 hours ago
- #SNL is abysmal. 12 hours ago
- As usual, Bruno Mars crushes it. Can't overstate his force as an entertainer. #SNL 13 hours ago