2012 tcm SUTS Blogathon Day 2: Myrna Loy
Thanks to everyone who made Day One such a great success! Now it’s on to DAY TWO!
I could gush on and on about Day Two star Myrna Loy, but I would just as soon save my ramblings for another time and get you to what you came here for … bloggers! So let’s say we get Day Two started!
Leading off is Aurora at Once Upon a Screen with an essay about today’s star that she entitles Myrna Loy: The Little Things.
Next is Kellee Pratt with a look at the quintessential Powell/Loy classic, 1934’s The Thin Man.
Resident Katharine Hepburn blogger Margaret Perry gives Kate some time off to take a look at some of her favorite Myrna films.
H.P. Oliver joins Aurora as two of the first two-for-two bloggers with his unique take on The Thin Man.
Brandie at TrueClassics offers her insight on Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House (1948).
Lara from Backlots has a lovely review of the hilarious Libeled Lady (1936)
Great, great contributions for a great, great actress!
- RT @Doug_Tilley: @jaimeburchardt That's not a review. That's someone trying to justify a criminal act. Ridiculously. 4 hours ago
- Wowza. Terrific doc. @AliveInsideFilm is slow-rolling US cities (incl. Philly this wknd). See it. #SupportIndieFilm http://t.co/blLu2P6o1U 4 hours ago
- #NowWatching 2014 @sundancefest Audience Award winner, Best Doc Michael Rossato-Bennett's ALIVE INSIDE @AliveInsideFilm #SupportIndieFilm 6 hours ago
- RT @Variety_Claudia: Tomorrow we kick off our new Artisans section in @Variety with a kick ass cover story on Women Working Below The Line … 8 hours ago
- RT @FilmSamurai: @DeusExCinema Better than "The Oneders" OH-NEED-ERS 9 hours ago